Nichkhun Mistake

Wedding dress

"you see he'll look good in this one" Nichkhun stood in front of the mirror trying on the fifth suit his parents ask him to put on"yes but I like the gray one better this black I just don't feel it" nichkhun's father said with a sour face. Nichkhun he didn't really care about what he wear, it was just going to be for one day after all.

As his perants were still fighting over his suit nichkhun walk back to the dressing room to change back into his clothes, when he got into the room he stare at his reflection in the mirror, he felt really disguse with the way he look now even more with thing that happen. Before all this his life was perfect he was in the most know kpop group ever, had a great family, but what made it even more perfect was his lover a young kind yet shy pianist that was the little brother to his group oldest member Kim Minjun.

Everything was perfect when he first met Minjun brother they started out as friend then got closer and then nichkhun had ask the other to be his boyfriend.
 
But that all change after what happen he was force to cut ties with him and force to marry somebody else that he doesn't love, nichkhun slowly unbuttom the gray shirt he had on one by one the buttom came off slowly, under the fabric laying around his neck was a golden necklace with a diamond pendant in the shape of a heart "why did this had to happen to us, if only you could be here with me" nichkhun touch the pendant with his finger tips the smooth surface of the diamond reminded him of his shy pianist. his warm soft skin, his gentle smile, and most of all his shy touch. nichkhun love that part about him, his shyness  he was just always was shy with nichkhun. On thier first date he didn't know how to react to nichkhun holding his hand or kissing his cheek but nichkhun didn't push him or force him. he just went a slow pace with him that's what made nichkhun fall so deeply in love with the other.

leaning against the door trying so hard not to let a single tear fall nichkhun look up into the mirror there stood the once beautiful angel of all korean but now was a fallen miserable person that lost his beauty and was being punish for it.

30 minute after

Nichkhun came out wearing his black blue jean and his gray shirt with the 2pm logo on the back he saw that his perants were still fighting over the suit he pay no mind to them and made his way to the casher and pay for one suit he like a nice white suit that match his liking, after thanking the casher he walk back to his perants telling them he had pay for his suit and that he was heading somewhere. Not really wanting to listen to his perants talk he walk out of the store and to his car he sat in the driver seat looking at the road "maybe I should go see...no, not after what I did to him. I can't see him I'll already done to much damage his heart I can't make it worse" with that in mind nichkhun started his car and drove home that night think about his wedding the next morning.

****
its a short chapter i really lost what i was going to write but ha i did my best so look foreward to the next chapter.