01

Color Games


"Jinki-Hyung, what's your favorite color?"
The question was left unanswered for a while before Jinki looked up from his laptop and stared at the lead singer in utter confusion. 
" Um... I guess yellow." he answered truthfully. 
The other grinned in mirth, muttering to himself in jubilation. 
" I knew it. You really are too easy to guess, Jinki-Hyung"
If Jinki was confused back then, he was even more confused as time went by. " What does knowing my favorite color have anything to go by?"
The brunette jumped off his bed and plopped down next to the bemused leader; the sly foxy grin still in place. 
" Nothing. It's just something I wanted to make sure," he chucked to himself. " It was dead on."
Jinki pushed up from his bed and crossed his legs, putting down the laptop and sitting up. 
" Care to explain?"
Jonghyun smirked and leaned back on the bedpost. " Not really. I'm kinda tired you know."
The other pouted in mock exasperation at the smug boy, hitting the boy briskly on the shoulder for good measures. Cracking a small smile as he watched the other fake a painful grunt and lay crumpled down on the bed with a hand dramatically clasped over his heart in 
feign exaggeration. He rolled his eyes before kicking the boy in the side. 
" Tell me now you Dino-head or else I'm burning down your anime collection."
The other looked at the triumph boy in shock and utter surprise. 
" You wouldn't." 
The leader chuckled and grinned mischievously at the boy. " Oh I would. Trust me. Leader's honor." 
Jonghyun sighed in defeat and motioned for the older to come closer. " Fine. I'll tell you but you have to come close."
Following the other's orders he waited with great curiosity and eagerness as the singer leaned towards him and whispered in his ear. 
" Knowing a person's favorite color is like seeing a picture with a thousand words. That's why whenever you said yellow was your favorite color. I wasn't surprised one bit and do you know why, Jinkers?"
Jonghyun's hot breath ghosted over to Jinki's ear making the wait even more strenuously as it was. He shivered and wondered where the younger one was going at. 
" No I don't actually," he choked out. The mere close proximity made it hard for him to concentrate and seeing Jonghyun's face up close was a little to tempting for his taste. All he wanted was to kiss the other right here and now,but something in his mind told him to wait.
" It's easy. Both of you are cheerful, bright, and the best of all beautiful in my eyes.If beauty were time, you'd be eternity because you shine brighter than anything else in this entire world."
Jonghyun placed small punctuated kisses on Jinki's face with each compliment that rolled his way, making Jinki giggle before he simply shoved the other back and turned away from his laughing boyfriend, trying and failing desperately to hide his blushing face. 
" You're so cheesy!" 
" Yeah but you know you love it."
Jinki smiled under his hands which were too busy hiding his face from his evil boyfriend.
"You wish."