The illusion

Banana Kiss

 

This is the original. It's going to be very different from the first chapter but don't be surprised. It's written in my/your pov and it is all a dream~ <3

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A girl busted through the classroom door, panicking and gasping for air. It sounded like she ran a mile or two by the way she was breathing. It was lunch time so there weren't many students in the classroom. The few students who were in the classroom, stared at the winded girl.

"_________!" She said after catching her breath. "I'm looking for _________!"

I blinked. Why is she looking for me? Who is she anyway?

"I-I'm _________...." I peeped. She immediately stormed up to me and grabbed my hand. "He-hey! What are you--"

"Come with me, please. It's....it's Yoseob."

What's.... what's wrong with Yoseob? Does she mean Yoseob from Beast? He goes to my school? I'm a huge fan of him b-but...

"Is he hurt?"

She shook her head. "We don't know. He's been crying all morning and he won't tell us. _________, you're the only one who can make him stop. Please hurry..."

She took back my wrist and we ran out the door together. I still don't understand what is going on. Yang Yoseob is the only Yoseob I know because he's an idol. I'm just fan. What bugs me is that I don't speak Korean; how am I supposed to make him stop crying?

I was dragged more than ten classrooms away, probably where Yoseob is, and was thrown into the classroom. There were six people crowding a desk and one person in the desk who's head was down. That must be him.

The girl pushed me towards them and mouthed to me 'go'. I nodded and took baby steps towards the crowd. One of the guys who surrounded Yoseob gazed at me and waved his hand.

"Come here, quickly." He spoke. I came closer to the group. "Yoseob-ah, look. __________ is here. It's going to be okay now. She's here..."

Why is it going to be okay now that I'm here...?

Yoseob lifted his head up from the desk, his eyes red and face drowned in tears. Before I knew it, we were staring into each other's eyes. I was surprised how shocked he looked to see me but I was shocked as well. It really is.. Yang Yoseob.

"Let's go guys, let's leave them alone." One of the guys said. I blinked and looked at them leaving us. At this point, I was so confused. What am I supposed to do now that I'm here..?

The door closed and the room was empty. It was just Yoseob and I. Everyone has left.

"________... I.." He started. "..Saranghaeyo."

I bit my lip and unconciously replied, "Nado..saranghae.." Without hesitation, he stood up and cupped my face, making me blush. He had a small smile on his face and it made me realize what an angel he was.

And that one moment, when I felt my eyes close, I knew what I was waiting for...

 

 

He kissed me.

 

 

- x o x o -

----------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!! Sorry for the long wait! 

Yes, this is the real version of the dream^^;; It's so short because some dreams are like that. Sorry if it's a little confusing, I tried to get as realistic as possible. And It ended like this because that's when I woke up 3

But thank you for reading and subscribing. This two-shot is now complete<3