the beginning of everything

Feelings for another day

He finds him first, balancing on the balls of his feet, knuckles white against a drink dispenser.

“You need help?” a new voice entered the once silent corridor.

Baekhyun glanced at the stranger’s huge covered feet, without much interest.

“Nope,” he stood up, feeling the rush of blood through his legs.

They wouldn’t have met eyes if not for Chanyeol catching up to Baekhyun, warm fingers against chilled cans.

“I told you to wait but you didn’t listen,” the taller of the two grins, nudging the orange can into Baekhyun’s arm.

Baekhyun didn’t take it.

Chanyeol frowned but heavens on his side as he saw Baekhyun’s coat pocket wide open. He was about to slip the drink in when Baekhyun halts in his step.

“I don’t want it,” Baekhyun said with almost respect because at some point he was going to break, who knew that innocent looking trainees would be such s. His very first day entering SMent for training, completely full of turd filled people and their stares, just because he was the rumored member for M1. There was only one thing on his mind right now and Baekhyun don’t know if it was the right decision.

He just wanted to go home, but Chanyeol don’t read minds and he certainly don’t read Baekhyun’s pained expression.

“I’m Chanyeol,” the giant said, smiling.

Baekhyun looked away, sighing. The last thing he wanted to do was to get acquainted with sm trainees, they were full of s. He knew he was being stubborn but he can’t help after going through a ty day.

“I’m no one, goodbye,” Baekhyun mumbled before turning away into a corner, disappearing with a push of a door.

He doesn’t see Chanyeol with two dripping cans and a confused heart.

Even though Baekhyun resented his first day, the boy had his priorities straight and he returns to the building on his second day, but he learns to shut up and keep to himself after the taunting experiences of trying to make friends.

He swore that his mother had stitched some lucky charm in his sweater because the trainees he met today was much more mature and good natured then the day before. A shorter boy came to introduced himself and gradually he learns every name in the room. Baekhyun felt the tug of his own lips, he was smiling again.

“Ah, chanyeol is late again, you’ll see him later,” Kyungsoo said before flashing his heart shaped smile.

Baekhyun was about to nod when someone swung the wooden door open.

“I’VE MADE IT!”

Everyone had their eyes on the late comer.

Baekhyun realized the familiar bright eyes and wide smile, his ears went red.

Chanyeol?

They exchange looks, just a glance, and Baekhyun was already starting to feel bad for his attitude yesterday.

Sometimes he wished he had goldfish memory that stuck less so he could spare himself of guilt.

Chanyeol was in front of him before anything could ever happen.

“Erm…hi, im chanyeol, nice to see you, again?” the tall boy tilted his head in the most annoying yet adorable way, Baekhyun tried not to associate cute with the boy.

“Hi…I’m byun baek--,” the rest of his words died in his throat as their trainer whipped a microphone out before shouting into it.

That’s how Baekhyun became Byunbaek in less than a minute.

--

A/n: will i get comments? hmm? maybe? thanks for reading :>