Final

Hello Councelor

"Ugh, i can't take this anymore!" A brunete boy 18 years old growled thinking about that certain blonde slash monkey boy who have been clinging to him. A memmory of him once watching a show called 'Hello Councelor' that will solved your problem appear in his head

Smirking he quickly went to the internet to find how to send a request

"Good bye monkey" he chuckled evily

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Today guests are an Angel who was sent to watch their Babys, B.A.P!" (lol, i made it up. hahaha)

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Daehyun imnida"

"Yoo Youngjae imnida"

"Bang Yongguk imnida"

"Moon Jongup imnida"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay eneough, lets see what the concern for today are"

"Today tittle are 'Stop clinging to me!' 'Make him stop!' 'Please!' and 'Thats enough!'

"wow, all of them seems connected today aren't they'

All the audience laugh as it does makes sense

"Okay lets read today concern 'stop clinging to me!' annyeonghaseyo, my name is Donghae and i have a very clingy clingy friend. We know each other since we were in diaper. Our parents are bestfriend so it makes sense that their children should be friend too right. It was fine at first but then it started  to became extreme! he clings to me all the time! I mean he have other friends and why must it be me! There were even rumours of us dating and it spread wide! even the girl that I plan to confess knows about it. Can you please tell him to stop clinging to me!"

 

"Ooooh, life must have been hard on him"

"Have any B.A.P members being misunderstand just like that or are there any that is also clingy to someone?"

 

Upon hearing to that Youngjae laugh. "wae wae Youngjae-sshi?"

"Ani, there is someone in our dorm who is really clingy"

"to you?"

"neh, to me"

"dugu?"

"I'll give a clue, he love cheesecake very much well lets just say he loves to eat and he comes from Busan"

"JUNG DAEHYUN~" the crowd said it all together

Daehyun blushed upon hearing that, "ani, its not that I'm clingy. Its just.."

"You are clingy daehyun"

"Noo~ Youngjae is just comfortable. He's squishy! its not like i cling to him all the time. I cling to my food. My food is number one"

People in the studio laugh hearing that

"Lets meet this person who doesn't want to be clinged at,Lee Donghae-sshi"

 

The said person slide down the slide and the audience clapped

"Introduce your self"

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo, Lee Donghae who wants to be free imnida"

"Aren't you a little bit extreme about you guys being a couple?"

"Aniyo, even my classmate thought we are an item. Once they even prepare us a cake and the classroom was being decorated and stuff and told us to kiss kiss kiss! I mean we are just friends!"

"Why do you think he is clingy to you?"

"I dont know, he just did. he is known as a monkey too maybe thats why"

"Whys that?"

"his face resemblance as a monkey if you look closely"

 

One of the 'hello councelor' laugh as he scan through the crowd. Even the crowd seems curious to know who is that clingy friend

"Lets meet this clingy friends of yours"

The light stop at the middle as he wave his hand and smile shyly. "Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hyukjae the clingy person to Donghae imnida"

"You even admit you are clingy?"

"I guess. I never really thought I'm clingy though. But i guess i am if he says it though"

"Did you know that he have a crush on someone?"

"I never did until now. I'm sorry Hae ah"

"Are you their friends?"

Hyukjae passed his microphone to the person next to him. "Neh, Cho Kyuhyun imnida"

"What do you think about their reationship?"

"Honestly, I never did think Hyukkie hyung is clingy to him. He is close to everyone and he even cling to me, Siwon, Sungmin and more" The person who is next to kyuhyun grab the mic "technically Hyukjae is like a child in our group and i see no problem the way he act though. Maybe its just Donghae himself is overreacting"

Everyone in the studio looks at Donghae. "Donghae are you sure about him cling to you? From what we hear its like routine? yeah maybe. they even says itss normal"

 

"Is it because you never saw him cling to anyone beside you?" Daehyun ask

"I've seen it but he mostly clings to me and i just want the misunderstand to stop"

 

"Do you have any last word to say to Hyukjae Donghae-sshi?"

"Hyuk ah, I know that we have been friends for so long and you depend me the most but we are grown teens now and its time for me to have a gilfriend. I want to be with her but our rumours are blocking it. I hope you cling less to me"

"Hyukjae-sshi?"

"Neh, I'm sorry Hae ah. I'll try to be less clingy to you and I hope you and that girl will be togther. Dont forget to tell me okay"

 

"Now Daehyun sshi if you think its a concern press the button"

"I dont think its a concern at all. Just like Hyukjae-sshi is clingy to Donghae-sshi I also cliing to Youngjae so I understand him"

Yongguk, Jongup and Youngjae also didn't press the button

"Now press the button if you think its a concern"

Lots of clicking sound can be heard but is it as many as the sound is?

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Ding ding ding. Lets see the result"

"the last digit is 9"

"omo is it over 100?"

"ooo 59"

"Lee Donghae out!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

True to his words, a month later Hyukjae less cling to him. He should be happy shouldn't he?

He's going to confess today to the girl he loves

He told her to wait at the backyard

 

While waiting he saw Hyukjae playing soccer with the others. His gummy smiles was shown as he score a goal. Donghae loves that smile so seeing him smile makes him smile too but his smiles drop when Kyuhyun sling his arm over Hyukjae shoulder

"Donghae, sorry for making you wait"

The girl he loves was already behind him so why is he not turning around? instead glaring at teh two figure? Then came Siwon who lift up Hyukjae as he score a goal for their team

'Thats it'

Donghae rushed to go to the soccer field leaving her alone. "Yah, Donghae wait!" but her shouts were ignored

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Woah" Hyukjae was shocked when someone pulled him harshly. he was going to shout at that person but stop when he realised it was Donghae. "Donghae ya, whats wrong?" Hyukjae ask in worried as he saw how pissed his face was

"I'm sorry but i am borrowing him for awhile"

Donghae left dragging Hyukjae without waititng for their answer. "Donghae slow down! Yah!"

"oof" Hyukjae accidenlty slam his face against Donghae's back. he moved his faceaway and rub it

"Whats wrong Donghae yah?" his anger vanish when he saw how Donghae look. he looks lost or confuse mixed with piss maybe. he didn't know. He cant read people face

"You, why you're not with me anymore?! I thought we are friends!"

"You said you don't want me to cling to you all the time. you dont want any misundersatnding to happen!"

"I know but"

"but?"

"I guess i just miss you?"

"..."

"i am used to you clinging to me, whining and then a month later you whine and cling to that kyuhyun brat and that horse!"

"Yah! Kyuhyun is not a brat--"

"Thats not the point Hyuk ah"

"Then what is it?"

"I just want the clingy whiney you back. back to me just for me. can i have him back Hyuk ah?"

Hyukjae has tears on his eyes threatening to fall, "i--i tho-thought you didn-dindnt like clingy whiney me"

Donghae cuhckled and pulled him for a hug, "yeah but i guess i miss it and i want it back. can i have the old us back? the old you? just like before?"

"You dont care about rumours?"

"Not anymore"

Donghae hugged him tight as he feels Hyukjae nodded his head against his chest and he smiled

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"DONGHAAAAE!"

A body came flying from behind haging on his neck like a koala

Everyone who watch just laugh as the old clingy hyukjae is back to cling to his favourite tree

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How is it guys? hehehe

Comment are appreciated :)