Finale

Kiss Your Tears Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
kiss   your   tears   away   

Sehun stopped in front of the practice room, panting because he ran all his way toward the 3rd floor; he can faintly hear the song playing inside the room. Turning the knob and opening the door slightly, he could clearly see Sulli dancing with their song ‘Rum Pum Pum’.

 

His heart clenched when notices the few tears falling down her cheeks as she dances. Her forehead smeared with sweats; she probably been dancing for hours now. He waits for a bit and just watches her. All to his shocked, Sulli slowly sits down and hugs her legs as she cries.

 

He couldn’t watch anymore so he opens the door wide and gets inside the room, he kneels down in front of her and reaches out to touch her face.

 

“Jinri ah~” He called her. Sulli preferred to be called Jinri by her close friends and she asked Sehun to call her that as well.

 

Sulli raises her head up and look at the person who called her name. She can clearly recognize whose voice it is even though she didn’t look at the person. It is Sehun. Her tears streaked face make Sehun’s heart beats faster as if he could feel her pain.

 

He unconsciously cups her face in his hands as his thumbs wipe away her tears. Sulli on the other hand, throw her body at him, crying her hearts out onto his chest.

 

Sehun slowly sat down with Sulli in his arms, wrapping his strong arms around her frame; rubbing her back soothingly in the process.

 

The time seems to stop around them as the male consoles the girl in his arms, humming softly.

“Cry it all out, Ssul. I’m here, you can cry and I’ll be sure to wipe all of it.” He said, her hair slowly.

 

The sobs died down after a long while, Sehun didn’t mind if his legs feel numb already. All he’s thinking is the lady whose tears dried on her face. Pulling away from her body, he looks down at her. He breathes heavily, now or never is all he could think of.

 

“Sulli ah, I know this isn’t the right time to tell you this but I can’t wait no more. My heart is going to explode if I weren’t able to tell you this now. I don’t know that will happen in the next few days but all I want to say is---“he heaves a sigh before continuing. “I like you!”

 

Sulli’s eyes widen at his confession, his gaze never leave hers as he waits for her response. The back of his palm caress the side of her face, taking all her beauty inside his mind. How her eyes glow even though it’s puffy red from all the crying, her cute little nose and mole in it which he finds y and cute at the same time, her lips which is red like a rose to which he’s like captivated all the time and lastly, her milky white skin, a tint of red gazing her cheeks.

 

“I…. I don’t know what to say, Sehun ah.” Sulli replied shyly.

 

“You don’t need to answer me now. Just let me stay by your side, and do all the things I want to make you smile.” He nods, smiling down at her.

 

Her angelic face brightens as she leans in after a few minutes and kisses his cheeks. Sehun stiff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter