Kiss Your Tears Away

Kiss Your Tears Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
kiss   your   tears   away   

All the members of one of the most popular group of South Korea are in the cafeteria of their company. Luxurious is the best word to describe it and all of them are enjoying it, scratch that, all SM artists love the said cafeteria. Everyone is enjoying the food except one; the boy with beach blonde hair which is now cut neatly that just makes him look mature.

 

He’s none other than the one and only maknae of the 12 aliens from EXO planet, Oh Sehun.

 

Sehun immediately open his phone when notifications pop out on his screen, scanning through it he decided to look up for the recent news. Being young, people most of the time mistaken him as the type who doesn’t mind about things around him but they are wrong. He really is the type of person who cares about a lot and people fail to see it.

 

He’s been in a scandal before for being lazy and having a poker face so it isn’t new to him to find particular news about a fellow artist from the same company but this time the person involved isn’t just anyone but someone very important to him.

 

His mood from being joyful just a few minutes ago turns 180 degrees and his plate which is full of food is now forgotten. Sensing that the youngest doesn’t seem to eat, the guardian of EXO which was seating beside him nudges the side of the youngest.

 

“Sehun ah~ why aren’t you eating? Don’t you like the food?” Suho asked worry is evident on his voice.

 

Sehun who is a bit startled at his hyung shakes his head trying to give him a smile.

 

“I’m okay hyung. Don’t worry about me.” He said.

 

Suho who isn’t convinced at his answer just let it pass and continue to eat but occasionally throwing a couple of glances at Sehun who’s now frowning while staring at his own food. He mentally takes note to ask him later when they’re alone.

 

After finishing their dinner, the EXO boys go back to their practice room to fetch their belongings and get ready to go home. Suho who’s been eyeing the maknae, convinces the others to went home first while he and Sehun need to do something first.

 

Instincts run through the heads of the members and it is like radar that connects their thoughts that there must be something wrong to the maknae; the guardian needed to talk to him alone so they all nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter