I have seen Hell

Weird Guys + Weird Girls + Weird Sisters = ????

~Hyuk

I don't even remember how we managed to survive that morning, specially with N-Umma and Ken-Jumma screaming at the top of their lungs.  Damn Ken for being a main vocal, he was so loud!!

But really, it was so scary, I might have lost some of my voice screaming that morning.  The only one that didn't scream and die a little of fright was Leo-Hyung.  Once the screaming was done with, he pushed Ken off of him and smacked N-Hyung on the head to shut him up.

In front of us stood KyuHyun-girl with her crazy hair and a broom in her hand.  She looked so tired and half-asleep, but her eyes were pure evil!!  I swear it would be a good match for Leo-Hyung's glare, her eyes made the hyungs flinch.  She swung the broom at our faces, mostly Ken, since he was in front of us and asked us in a poison-dripping voice,

"What do you want?"

Before any of us could answer, Ladybug-girl came down to the living room as well, screaming once she saw us.

"Who are you?!  Why are you here?!"

N-Hyung decided to step in and calm everyone down, but taking Ravi along with him, you never know, KyuHyun-girl might start attacking and he might need a shield.

"Hi," Hyung started off quietly.  "Umm...." he looks at us for help. 

"Here, just read this," HongBin says, taking out a letter and handing it to Ladybug-girl.

As Ladybug-girl read the letter, Unicorn-girl and Alexis came down the stairs, but ignored us and rushed to the kitchen instead.  KyuHyun-girl was still glaring at us and started to grumble something about ruining her sleep.

 

~Lucero

Why did this have to happen?  It's the first day of school and it's already annoying, and we're not even IN school yet!!  How the heck did these guys even get in here?  Didn't Sara and Beth lock the doors before they left?  Can't even do one thing right!!

And now this letter says that these guys will be 'living' with us for a couple of months and they are going to make a show out of it?  We didn't sign up for this!!

And where is my food?  They had better not eaten my food!!  I need that!!

Oh, well, Sol can deal with this, I'm hungry.

"I'm out."

Now, where did I put my glasses?

 

~Hyuk

Well, isn't she nice?  'I'm out.'  Really, just like that?

Well, guess what?  I would be out too, if I could, if I wanted to.  It's going to be fun to annoy her.

"So, you are going to live with us?" Ladybug-girl asked after reading the letter several times.

"Yup!" HongBin says a little too happy.

"O...kay....  I guess.  So......." she looks at us and tilts her head a little.  "What do we do now?"

Hmm... Good question.

"Umm... Noona?" I ask her.

Ladybug-girl looks around and then points at herself.

"Yes, you, Noona.  We didn't eat before we came over here.  Can we make some breakfast here?"  I ask her and throw her a little bit of aegyo at the end.  She looks surprised but nods.

YES!!  BREAKFAST!!

"Woo!! N-Umma, food!!" screams Ken-Hyung as he rushes to the kitchen.

 

~Lucero

I'm not sharing my food.  Sara made these for ME.  Not for anyone else,  they are mine!

"Oh!  Waffles!!" one of the guys screams happily.

Now that I have my glasses on I recognize them.

"!  You're VIXX!!"

They freeze for a bit and start laughing.  They stand in a line and introduce themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo, real VIXX, V-I-X-X imnida!"

N comes out and asks me, "Do you know who I am?"

"Yeah, Sara and Tete never shut up about you guys.  You, Red, are N.  Over there is Ken, and next to him is Ravi.  Mad guy over there is Leo, dimples there is HongBin, and this dude eating my waffles is Hyuk!"

"What are you doing?  Those are mine!" I snatch my waffles back from Hyuk.

Tete is still half-asleep and doesn't know that her idols are here until Ken and Ravi sit next to her.

"OH!!  OH!!  VIXX!!  Wait, what are you doing here?"

"So, chicas, and Alexis, apparently these guys, um... VIXX?  Yeah, they are gonna be living with us for a while, I don't know why, but they are gonna stay here.  Anyways, lets start on breakfast, we have school in about 2 hours."

Tete was still fangirling when I saw the note on the plate with waffles.

Wow, Sara prepared extra waffles.  Yay!  Gotta steal some before everyone takes them away.

 

~Hyuk

Waffles, nice way to recover from this morning.  N is now introducing himself to Ladybug-girl, since she doesn't know who we are.  Alexis is keeping her eyes on Leo and HongBin, I don't think she knows us either.

"So, everyone, introduce yourselves so we can eat breakfast peacefully."

"Hello, I'm the cute main vocal, Ken~! Bbuing, bbuing~"

"Hey, I'm Ravi, can you pass the syrup?"

"Hello, I'm the maknae, Hyuk."

"Hi, girls.  I'm the leader, N."

"Nice to meet you, I'm HongBin."

After some moments of silence,

"Leo."

Ok, even if it's early, he shouldn't be that grumpy.  He's the one that goes crazy over the fans.  And then the girls start introducing themselves.

"Yo, I'm Estrella, but everyone calls me 'Tete'.  And I'm a Starlight!!"

"Yeah!!  Woo!!" N-Hyung and Ken-Hyung scream at the same time.

"Who's your bias?" I ask her.

"You are all my bias!! Except Leo.  And even though I can't really decide, I'm between HongBin and Ravi."

'Except Leo'.  I look back at Leo-Hyung and he looks angry and a little bit sad.

"Wae?!  Leo is so cute!!  Why don't you like him?!" N-Umma screams.

"Sara likes him.  No.  She looooves him.  So we can't have him as a bias," KyuHyun-girl explains as she takes a bite out of her waffles.  "I'm Lucero, but you can call me 'Lucy' and I love KyuHyun."

"We noticed," I mutter.

"What was that, Maknae?"

"Yum, waffles," I say and show her my waffle-covered smile.

"Yeah, you had better," KyuHyun-girl -Lucy-  says and continues eating.

"I'm Alexis, 'Alex' for you, boys.  Nice to meet you.  I'm sorry, but I don't really know you guys," the blonde girl says.

"It's okay, don't worry," Binnie smiles at her.

"And I'm Marisol, call me 'Sol' and I'm in charge when our oldest sister is out.  I guess we can eat now."

 

As we continued eating, things didn't seem too bad.  Ken-Hyung and Ravi were having a good talk with Tete and N-Hyung was making Alex into a Starlight.  Leo-Hyung was too preoccupied trying to find something to drink that he didn't see Tete giving him a cup with boiling water and some pockets of coffee.

"You like coffee, right?"

He nods.

"Yeah, the coffee is always in this cabinet, just don't mix them.  Sara like her coffees to be in order," she warned him before going back to the hyungs and her waffles.

Sol was trying to understand why exactly this was happening and HongBin being HongBin was explaining to her exactly what happend.

"But don't tell your sister and the other girl, ok?  We want to surprise them as well," I tell Noona before stuffing myself with another piece of waffle.

 

~Lucero

It wasn't bad.  We have always had loud meals, it's perfectly fine.  It's the way our family is.  But there is one thing that these guys need to learn fast.  Or they might get in real big trouble.  No one messes with my food.  Or my KyuHyun.

And what does Hyuk do?

He tries to get the last waffle of the plate.

Can't he see that it's already stabbed on my fork?

But he still tries.  So I do the only thing that will make him learn.

Seconds later, his right cheek is dripping with syrup.

 

~Hyuk

"Woah!  What was that for?"

"Don't eat my food," Lucy threatens me.

I gasp. 

Seriously?

Did I just get slapped with a waffle?

Because of a waffle?

 

 

*Ok, so this part was boring as Hell.  But I feel bad for not updating this, specially with VIXX winning twice with Eternity and their concert coming up~  So excited!!!