"Hey. Stay"

Weird Guys + Weird Girls + Weird Sisters = ????

~Lucero's POV~

We had FINALLY gotten accomodations in Korea from our university.  From the outside it had to be one of the BEST houses in the area, and the inside....

"HELL to tha NAH!!" Estrella screamed.

The inside was extremely dirty. Like, extremely dirty.

Not only was there dirt on the floor, there were some very suspicious stains on the carpets.  Tons of hair on it as well.  Was it human?  Was it some animals' fur?  The Hell stayed in this house?  I was sure that some of the dried mud was on the carpet as well and that was gonna take a load of scrubbing. 

The couches were freaking dusty, ripped, and were stained as well.  Did werecats live here? 

Well, I'm not cleaning.  Too bad, Sara.  Your idea, your problem.

Estrella and Sara were already fighting, so that means that Sol and I were left to look at the rest of the house.

Next.

The kitchen was a freaking war zone.

Dirty pots, pans, and utensils were on the hard-water covered sink covered with moss and who-the-Hell-knows-what-else.  You could ing smell the rotting food in the drain!!

Damn.  I don't even wanna see the fridge.  If that pucky-colored goo on the floor in front of it is anything to go by.

"EWWWW!!!!" Sol shrieked behind me.

ing .

Rotting fruit and burnt food on top of the table.  Worms and flies covered the sticky-looking table and something was dripping to the floor.

Great.  Just great.

What the Hell was Sara thinking?!

"YO! Sara!" I scream through the open-spaced kitchen's, dining room's, whatever room's bar area.

"Queo*?" she looks up from her fight with her twincy*.

"What the Hell were you thinking when you agreed to this ing place?!"

She sighs and makes hand signals for Sol and me to go over to her side.

Urgh! 

I stomp towards her and openly glare at her.  Sol close behind me, just walking really softly.

Sara looks at all three of us with sad eyes and sighs again.

Here she goes.

 

~Marisol's POV~

Oh, man.  Chickie is mad already.

Too bad, Sara.  She's gonna beat you up!

"Look, chicuelas*.  I know that this is not what you were expecting, but compared to the other places available from the university, it was the one best worth it," Sara started.

"Yeah, right," Chickie scoffs.

"Shut up, Chickie.  You don't know, okay?"

Ah, man.  Fight's coming.

"Umm..."

Why are they looking at me?  Oh.  I said that outloud.  I need to continue or else they'll gang up on me.

"So... What was wrong with the other places?  I don't think it could've been worse that this."

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" Sara laughs.

Ah, man.  She lost it!!  We're doomed!!

"You don't even want to know!!" she says between laughs.  "Oh, wait.  Maybe Chickie and Tete do," she says looking straight at the other two.

"Then let me tell you," she says.

Sara starts by telling us that there were five other places that were a little bit more suitable for students and not for a big family like this house.  So, basically all of them had to be painted and repaired and didn't come with the utilities payed for.  The windows were broken, the heaters didn't work, and apparently had been robbed and vandalized, and of course were a little closer to campus, but not in the best area for young girls like ourselves.

On comparison, this house came with utilities payed, was in a good neighborhood, and was very spacious.  Sara was apparently slightly forced to take this house, since it was the four of us together, instead of having one place for each one of us. 

Oh, well.  That makes sense.  We won't have to pay room and board for all four of us.  Not bad.

"So, we need to clean now, don't we?" I asked her.

Sara nods.  "Yup.  It ain't that bad, you know?"

*SMACK*

Man, Tete can really hit.

"Damn it, Tete!!  That hurt!  You ing !!"

This is gonna take a while to calm down.  I'm out.  To the second floor!

 

I thought it might be better.  But at least it's not as bad as the first?  Oh well, Sara will deal with it.

But, actually, the rooms are pretty big.  It's actually awesome that we each get one of these big rooms.  Plus almost our own bathroom!!  No more fighting in the morning!  Life will be good.  Once the house isn't dirty anymore.

"Oh, hey, Chickie!  Looking for a room to be your Bat Cave?" I ask as I notice her coming up the stairs.

"Egh, might as well," she says as she looks at the room on the end of the hallway, across from the mini game room.

Game room.  Movies.  Sweet.

I open the door to one of the rooms and its not as dirty as the last one.  All there is in it is a medium-sized spider, not bad.

Wait.

Spider?

"SPIDEEERRRR!!!!!!"

 

~Estrella's POV~

"SPIDEEERRRR!!!!!" comes from the second floor.

Ah, so Sol already found a spider?  Awesome.

I leave Sara to go to the second floor where apparently all the action is happening. 

"Hey," I call out to Sara on the bottom of the stairs.

She smiles.

"Du-gun, du-gun, du-gun.  Stay."

"Love is all over."

.  It just came out.

"Try to black it out," I say, giving up being mad.

"Still can't believe that you're gone," she continues.  "This is-"

"MBLAQ!" we say together dramatically.

We go up the stairs laughing now.  We are so weird.

"I call dibs on the biggest room!" I scream as I see Chickie running to the last room.

"No, you fat-!  This room is mine!!"  She slams the door on my face.

Ugh, this !

"Stop it, you weirdos.  We need to clean first.  You can choose rooms once they're clean and all," Sara starts nagging.

"Nag, nag, naggitty, nag, nag.  Whatever, Sara."

After that she shoos us to the living room, telling us the plan of attack.

"Okay, first thing first.  The most important room first," she makes a grand gesture to the the kitchen.

Seriously?  The kitchen?  .  The kitchen!

"Not it!"  I scream before the others.

"Not it!" Sol and Chickie scream at the same time.

"Too bad, Sara.  You're it," I tell her.  Ha-ha!  That's what you get!

"As if you girls could clean the kitchen," she says back.  " You will be taking the carpet outside and clean the floor.  Yeah, and I mean sweep and mop it, got it?"

Ugh, cleaning.

"So, when do we get a room?" I ask Sara.

Sol and Chickie are with me on this one, standing behind me, showing that Sara isn't gonna beat us on this.

"Once they are clean."

"A day, Sara.  We meant a day," Chickie makes it sound as annoyed as possible.... unless she is annoyed.  I don't know, she always has that face on, unless she's fangirling over KyuHyun.

"Maybe two or three days, there are still bathrooms to take care of," Sara ends it.  She pushes us towards the door and hands us brooms and mops.

Ugh.

I'm gonna get back at her.

"I have a portable speakers on my bag if you chicuelas want to put your music," Sara calls out from the kitchen. 

"Mine!!"

I dive for Sara's bag before Chickie even gets the chance and before Sol understands what Sara just said.

"I got it.  Putting my music," I warn them.

"~Girls, girls, girls they love me~"

"Not your Asian music!" Sol whines.

Well, at least it won't be boring anymore.

 

~Sarahi's POV~

As long as they don't kill each other, I'm good.  But still, the nerve of the university to send me a laundry basket full of cleaning supplies as a homewarming gift.  I will make their lives Hell.  Ugh!  This place is mummified in filth!!

Must clean, must clean.  That is my mantra now.  For the food!

"Sara?"

I look up and see Sol at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"There are some people at the front door asking for Yang Sarang?  That's you, right?"

I leave the kitchen with Sol on my heels.  Who the Hell came to get a slap?

The movers.  It had to be the movers.  Fake smile in process.

"Yes?" I ask as sweetly as possible.

They stand for a while staring. 

Oh, sorry.  You were not expecting to see women cleaning a disguistingly filthy house with their hair up in buns, hankerchiefs on their heads and their pants and sleeves rolled up, sweating like they were in a sauna?  Then please excuse ME for not looking all dolled up to open the door for you.  Or is it because we are not your typical "American" foreigners?

Finally they go back to what they came here for. 

"Umm, Yang Sarang-ssi?" 

I nod.

"Ah, these are the boxes the university told us to deliver to this address.  Where should we put them?"

.  More in the house.  We haven't even unloaded our suitcases from the our van.  Damn.

I show them to the Master bedroom in the first floor, telling them to just put all the boxes in there.

The chicas* already took the carpet outside, and are in the middle of sweeping when the movers finish putting the boxes into the room.  The fridge, stove, oven, sink, and table are cleaned already, after a tough war with all that disgusting goo and muck every where.  Dishes are clean and dissenfected, trash where trash should be.  I should help out the chicuelas.

 

~VIXX's POV~

"Oh, my God!" screams N.  "That house is so ugly!!"

"It looks like a tornado destroyed it!" Ravi adds.

"Well, at least the girls are trying their best," HongBin puts in nicely.

"They scream alot though," Hyuk said.

"Yah!  You scream alot, too, Hyukie!" N screams again.

"Yeah, right, Hyung," the maknae mutters.

"So, I'm confused," Ken cuts in, scratching his head in a cute manner.

Silence.

"What?" asks Leo irritated.

"Huh?  Oh!  Why are they talking weird?  Like, are they the girls that were supposed to be here?  Chickie?  Tete?  What is that?"

"Not only that, they cuss alot, too.  They are girls, they shouldn't be so vulgar," says Ravi.

"Oh!  They fight really ugly, too!  Nope, not ladies at all," jumps in N again.

"They're sisters, they're comfortable with each other like that," HongBin tries again.

"Hyung, they are foreigners, they will be speaking in whatever language they are used to," Hyuk says.

"What are they doing?" asks Ken as he looks at the monitor.

The sisters had all gotten together in the living room, playing with the mops instead of, well, mopping.  Two of them were sword/mop-fighting, while the ones that had first fought were using the mops as microphones.  They were splashing water onto each other and screaming bloody murder.

"Ey!  You, Ham!  What the Hell?!  My hair!" the one called Sara screamed at the one called Tete.

"Wait up!  My part's coming!"

SuperHero had started playing in the background and Tete was ready at the center of the living room, standing on the slippery floor.  Ravi's intro came up as Tete started screaming along.

"Woah!  They know us!" screamed Ken excitedly.

"I didn't know I looked like that in the intro," said Ravi.

"You don't, Hyung," said Hyuk sweetly.  "You look weirder."

*Neckchop*

"That hurts!" Hyuk laughed.

The boys had forgotten about the sisters as they got into a mini fight.

"Wait, wait, you have to do Ken's too!"

They snapped back to see Sara doing Leo's part and urging Tete to do Ken's part at the heartbeats.

"I know, I know!  I'm not stupid, sheesh!" Tete said before breaking into Ken's lines.

"Oh, they divided the parts," says Ken in front of the monitor.

And as the 'Fantastic world' comes, the other two sisters, Sol and Chickie scream out "Raveh!" making N and Ken hug each other to the floor laughing, HongBin and Hyuk sitting in their chairs laughing as well, Leo by their side barely smiling, and Ravi laughing too, but embarrassed at the same point.

"My Hawaiian skirt!" Tete screams as she steals Chickie's mop and puts it next to her hip, dancing and rapping to Ravi's part.

Hyuk and HongBin join N and Ken on the floor.

"Hated that shredded skirt," mutters Ravi, now more embarrassed.

The song finishes and the sisters start a war that last a couple of minutes before Sara starts screaming and cussing again after she slips on the wet, soapy floor for the fifth time, chasing her sisters.

"What do you think?" asks N.

"They seem fun," Hyuk says first, everyone nodding.  "And weird," he adds, just for good measure.

"I think they're cute," Leo says.

Everyone shuts up and stops what they were doing.

"You what?" Ken breaks the silence.

Leo's eyes are looking at the monitor, where Tete fell on the floor, Sara and Chickie quickly getting on top of her.

"I think they're cute," he repeats as he smiles when he sees that Sol gets on top and Tete starts screaming.

"You fat-asses!!  You are killing my stomach!!"

 

 

*Queo- from the word 'que' meaning 'what' in Spanish.  That's how I answer my family.

*Twincy- from the word 'twin'.  Since Estrella and I(Sarahi) have the same birthday, but I'm the oldest and she's the youngest.  We're like twins.

*Chicuelas- from the word 'chicas' in Spanish.  How I call my sisters, since I'm the oldest.

*Chicas- means 'girls' in Spanish.  That's how everyone in our family call us.

And if you didn't already know, Estrella=Tete, Lucero=Chickie, Marisol=Sol, and Sarahi=Sara.  Our nicknames.

Music reference: Stay by MBLAQ.  Girls, girls, girls by GOT7

 

I said it would be weird.  And this is actually how we are all the time. At least where ever we are comfortable.

Ks, comment and tell me what you think!