Puppy Pt. 2

Just For A Day

Ara looks at Ely

‘Feels like this ever happened to me’

Ara shaking her head

‘No no no, Its weird. Im falling in love with a dog?’

Ely take the diary and open the 6th page of the diary. Ara looked down at the diary

March 21

Its Alice eonni birthday! T_T I made a cornflakes but someone bumped into me and stepped on it... Because of that, I just gave Alice eonni a hug then crying... but Alice eonni didnt mad at me, she kissed my cheek to erase my tears.. >.<

Its her birthday but why Im the one who gets a present? I will give her something...

March 22

We went to Lotte World! And she drive me home, then having a tea time with me... I remembered about ‘give her something’..

So I will spend all night long with her today! Hehe diary, wish me luck >.< Ah she told me that she wanna be a puppy....... How funny she is? >w<

Ara close the diary, then take a deep breath. Ely just rolling on the floor, untill she bumped into table’s feet and makes Ara laughing.

‘Wait. A puppy? Could Ely be Alice eonni? Or Alice eonni be Ely? What am I thinking about..’

Ara mess her hair. Too many things she can’t understand here.

==

14:00

Drrt.. drrt...

Drrt... drrt..

“Hello?”

“Hello Ara?”

“Nara eonni?”

Uhm, yes its me.”

How are you? Long time since our last meet, and.. Alice eonni?”

She isn’t there?”

“What did you mean? I never meet her again since.. uhm yeah, all of you moved overseas.”

I know, but she’s gone since four days ago!”

Seriously?”

I think Alice runaway to your house...”

“No.. she didn’t come here....”

==

15:00

Ara sits under a tree. She close her eyes, then remembering everything she had do with Alice here.

“Hey Ara, catch me if you can!” Alice runs around the tree, then climb it.

“Are you crazy? Im wearing a skirt, I can’t climb it!”

“But this tree isn’t that tall! Come here, I will help you!” Alice offering a hand for Ara. Ara let out a deep sigh then climb the tree.

“I can see your underwear!”

Ara’s cheek turning red.

“Yah! ert! And stop yelling at me! This tree isn’t tall, I can hear you from here,”

“Im not ert! I can’t see your underwear from here, im above you! You are yelling at me too!”

“Okay forget it, give me your hand!”

Alice give Ara her right hand, Ara hold it to take the last step reaching the branch, but Ara slipped then both of them fall.

“Aah! I think I broke my backbones,” Alice screaming. “Are you ok Ara?”

Ara opens her eyes, then realized that she fall on Alice’s body.

“Eonni are you ok?!?!?”

“Im ok, what about you?”

“Me too.. sorry...” Ara’s eyes begin to cry

“Don’t cry,” Alice peck Ara’s lips. “You’re mine, I will protect you forever,”

...

Something wet touching Ara’s cheek, makes Ara wake up from her short nap. Ara looks around, its Ely her cheek. Ara smile then hug Ely.

“You’re naughty, Ely.” Ara Ely’s fur.

==

16:30

After playing at apartement's park, Ara decided to go home with Ely. At first Ely forced to follow Ara, but Ara gave Ely a kiss then Ely obey Ara to follow her.

"Are you hungry?"

Ely nods

"Ok. Wait for me here, I will prepare some food"

Few minutes later Ara comeback and put a bowl of dog food in front of Ely. Ely eat the food happily, it makes Ara smile. She looked around, checking if there's dog poop (lol). For a minute Ara enjoying the view of eating Ely, and wind blowing that makes her hair dancing.

"The view from our balcony is the best~ uh~" Ara stand up then streching her body.

Ding! Dong!

"Wait!" Ara pats Ely's head then running to the door.

"Who?" Ara open the door.

"Its me" Someone with an evil smile, standing in front of the door

Eunji pulls Ara to the wall and close the door. Eunji locks Ara's hand with her hand.

"I miss you," Eunji whispered, then Ara's earlobe. Ara bite her lower lip. Ara tried to pull Eunji but Eunji is stronger than her. What can Ara do just let Eunji do everything she want and hoping someone will help her. Ara screaming for help, but Eunji shut Ara’s mouth by kissing her.

Still locking Ara with her right hand and body, Eunji’s left hand take a knife from her bag. Eunji break the kiss then put the knife near to Ara’s neck.

“Don’t move or die,” Eunji threaten Ara. “Just obey me,” She added

“W-what do you want?” Ara’s voice shaking, along with her trembling body.

“You know that I love you so much right,”

Ara nods.

“And you love Alice more than me,”

Ara nodded again.

“So, you know that Im hurt, right?”

Ara shakes her head.

“Oh. Prepare yourself then.”

“For?”

Eunji drag Ara to the kitchen. Ara just followed her without any words because she’s very scared. ‘What if Im died now?’ ‘I won’t die before meet Alice eonni again’ ‘I have no idea what to do...’ ‘Alice eonni help me please..’

Without Ara noticing, Eunji changed her knife into a shotgun. Then she place the shotgun’s hole on Ara’s head.

“Give me a glass of water,” Eunji says without release her hand from Ara, and her shotgun from Ara’s head. "And a spoon"

Once again, Ara only do what Eunji said. In her head, full of thoughts of afraid can’t meet Alice again.

“H-here..” Ara put the water on the table. Eunji release her left hand from Ara, but the shotgun still sticking on Ara’s head. Eunji take a little paper—its not only a paper, but inside of it there’s a high-dose of soporific. Eunji pour the soporific into the water, then stir it with the spoon.

"Drink it, or I will shoot you,"


SORRRRRRRRRRRRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE =A=
Plus.. I have no time to re-check this orz
So if there's any mistake....... Im sorry
I think im gonna change the title lol. Eh I updated the coverstory XD
TBH I HATE PINK so much but when it goess to Ara..................... pink = not bad
lol its 0:27 and I supposed to finish my ppt but Im tired doing that......
Comment? :p I need something to make my english better..... Yehet. Ohya the Part 1 will be edited soon, thanks Yoi-kun for editing my ff hehe >_<