Puppy Pt. 1

Just For A Day

“Oh my god! How cuteeee” Ara squealing seeing Lime’s new cat. Her eyes widened when the cat starts to play with her toy. Lime and Yoonjo just face-palming seeing their eonni turning into 5 years old girl when she meets their pet and then ignoring them. Ara took out her phone from her jacket, opens the camera and started shooting some pictures of the cat. (Seems the like the cat). - idk where this was going

Ara smiles while looking at her phone, and the cat’s photo of course. Then she looks at Lime and Yoonjo.

“The name?”
“Jolim” Lime answered proudly. “It means Yoonjo-Lime, Jo from Yoonjo and Lim from Lime,”
“Jolim is cute like me, isn’t?” Yoonjo aegyo-ing in front of Lime. Ara give them—please don’t flirting in front of me—stare and Lime understand it, so she stopping Yoonjo.
“Don’t make eonni remembering her past experience with Alice eonni.” Lime whispered to Yoonjo. Ara already busy with Jolim again,  meanwhile Lime and Yoonjo sit at sofa then talks about Ara.
“To be very honest, Ara eonni is a strong girl isn’t?” Lime ask Yoonjo without looking at Yoonjo’s face. They focused onto Ara.
“Yeah, If you leave me I won’t be as strong as Ara do” Yoonjo replied. Lime pecking at Yoonjo’s cheek and whispering,
“I will never leave you,”
 

Yoonjo’s cheeks blushing because of Lime’s sudden attack. Their moment ruined because Ara’s phone ringing. It makes Lime and Yoonjo shock because.. when Ara put her phone at the table beside them? Ara quickly run to see who’s calling. Her bright face suddenly changed into emotionless-one after looking at dialer’s name. Ara didn’t answer the call, she leave her phone at the table again. Lime looking at Ara’s phone.
 

“Eunji?” Lime frowned.
“Who is she?” Yoonjo asked.
“If im not mistaken, its Ara eonni’s friend?” Lime pretend to think hard. Yoonjo hits Lime’s shoulder.
“Stop it, Ara walks here,”
Ara take her phone, put it back on his jacket.
“I think its enough, thanks for letting me play with Jolim! Next time I will visit both of you again, if Im not busy ofcourse,”
Lime and Yoonjo walks Ara untill front of their apartement building.
“Once again thanks,” Ara smile widely and waving her hands at Lime and Yoonjo. The couple just waving, untill Ara disappears from their sight.


==
 

Ara walks passing some familiar shop, but she doesn’t have the passion to enter any of them. She used to like it when Alice was here. Alice was her passion, her star, her love, everything. Ara and Alice always went everywhere together, like nothing can separate them. But, unfortunately Alice got an incident and her family keeps it secret, then moving overseas.
 

Without Alice, Ara turns into different person. She won’t sing again, because it will ended by crying because too much memories. Alice was Ara’s singing partner. Also Ara’s smile starts to dissapearing because fall too deep.
 

Lime and Yoonjo, the closest friend of Ara always tried the best to make Ara happy, bringing back Ara’s cheerful personality. But, seems hard for Ara forgetting Alice.
 

Ara stopping her step in front of Pet Shop. Jolim makes Ara want to take care something, maybe it can be her friends at apartement.
A bell ringing when Ara opens the door. A wide green room with many cages, welcoming her in this shop. An old grandfather come out from staff’s room then walk to Ara.
 

“May I help you?” He asked Ara.
“I wanna buy a dog..”
“Follow me, you can choose it by yourself,” The granfathers leads Ara to Dogs-Only room. There’s some big cage, two dogs each cage. “You can look at them first,”
Ara looking to every cage, untill she stopped at the fourth cage. Only one dog there, A little-white samoyed dog.
“I wanna take this dog,”
 

==
 

The next day, 07:00
 

Ara keep looking at wall clock and door, waiting her new dog arrive. She can’t wait for..

DINGDONG!

“Finally!” Ara runs to the door. She lets those Pet Shop staff puts everything she had bought for her new dog. After that those staff go back to their shop, leave Ara and her new dog.
“I will call you Ely, since youre cute like Alice eonni. Ali become Ely hehe”
The dog only sit and listening to Ara.
“Aah you’re so cute I can’t hold it,” Ara hugs Ely, her fur. Surprisingly, Ely didn’t run away.
Ara promised to herself, will treats Ely like a roomates. Sleep together in the bed, watching tv together, and many more.
 

==
 

09:00
“Its 20th today...” Ara looking at calendar then sit at the sofa—beside Ely, Ely’s fur. “Ely, do you know? Every 20th is special for me,”
Ara let out a deep sigh, before continue her story.
“Every 20th Alice eonni always come with a surprise, then kissed me,”
Ely moving to Ara’s thigh then sit there.
“You’re interested with my story?”
Ely nods
“Wow! Its like you can understand what Im talking about...”
Ely nods again
“Ok I think im too much imaginating, so take a bath will refresh my brain.”
Ely runs to bathroom.
“Hey, wait for me!”
But, someone pressed Ara’s apartement bell. Ara blame the guest because she wants take a bath together with Ely. Ara opens the door and shocked.
“E-Eunji-ya?”
That person smiles, then hug Ara.
“How are you? I miss you,” Eunji Ara’s hair while hugging. Ara push Eunji.
“Im fine, and I have told you that we shouldn’t meet again, isn’t?”
Eunji didn’t reply but giggles.
“Okay then. Goodbye!” Eunji pecked Ara’s lips then run.
Ara freezing untill Ely sniffed her.
“Oh, ah, Ely-ya” Ara close the door then pick up Ely to bathroom.
When Ara starts to take off her clothes, Ely hidding behind the curtain.
“Ely? Where are you?” Ara looking around after finish taking off her clothes. Then she find Ely behind the curtain.
“Are you afraid with me?” Ara pick up Ely and get in into bathtub. Ely closed her eyes. Ara Ely’s wet fur.
 

==
 

12:00
“Ely! Lunch time!” Ara puts a plate of belly pork on the floor. Ara won’t ruin her diet so Ara gave the pork to Ely. Ely comes with a pink diary, in . Ara take the diary and let Ely eats the lunch.
 

Since Alice gone, Ara never open or write something at her diary again. Because every opens her diary, Alice always popped in her mind. Every sweets memories, makes Ara cry.
 

Ara take a blue ballpoint from the table, and starts to write.
 

February 20th
I bought a dog yesterday, I named her Ely. Ely is a cute samoyed-puppy! I do like her.. Alice eonni I like you too.. You know? Ely acts so similar with you..  I don’t know why. Maybe god sends Ely to replace you in my life?
Alice eonni, I miss you so much.. Do you know it?

 

Ara starts to crying again. She open the first page of the diary. There’s a polaroid of she and Alice there.
 

Our  first meet! Never forget it >_<;
 

“Oh...”
Ely kissed Ara’s cheek. Ara stop crying and her eye widened because of Ely’s kiss.
‘Why suddenly my heart beating so fast?’


Yehehe! finally the first chapter updated :D How? >.<

Thanks for everyone's support! :D I will make this FF better than BLL (lol)

And this one is quite long (haha only 1203 words._.)

Ok If you find a mistakes about cat and dog, I was made Ely as cat but........ Cat dislike water so I changed it into dog (actually im afraid with dog lol but its ok)

And yes its APink's Eunji XD also LimeJo as cameo lol :3

oh I changed the title because I forgot to write it haha XD

as usual, sorry if there's wrong english ._.