KINGDOMS。

「 FACULTAS 。」 CLOSED FANTASY!AU, TONS OF POSITIONS, COME AND JOIN TODAY!
MAIN IMAGE

General Information

 

Facultas. A world dominated by beings you’ve only ever heard stories about as a child. You are not celebrities here, oh no, you are the very dreams and nightmares that clouded our minds growing up. So, you can tread lightly or stomp your way along... but no matter what you do, choose a path and stick to it. Will you make friends or foes here? That’s up to you. But remember. The saddest thing about betrayal is, that it never comes from your enemies....

I · II · II · IV · V · VI

Going into further detail

 

Every person, whether in a fantasy world or not, needs a place to live- to call home, right? Well, every member will be either on the Alliance side or the Hostile side of the roleplay. Both Kingdoms have their very own castle for their members to live in, and the floors are split up to match the levels for the races. For example, new comers would live on the bottom floor and the next level up would get to live on the second floor. All members who first join will be roomed with others who are just coming in as well, in a way to help people not be too anti-social. The admins will pick your roommates so be prepared for anything.

Alliance

The many races of the Alliance are bound

together by pride and honor. 

All of the different creatures contribute their own

power and influence to help the world become a little more

Peaceful and Just.

 

Hostile

The proud races of the Hostile are loosly joined

in a way of life that encourages pain.

Focused, dangerous, and sometime monstrous these races

value strength and sometimes struggle to keep

themselves under control

 

 

 
 
MAIN IMAGE
 

facultas

Facebook Based Roleplay

Announcements

09/15: Opened

Looking for new members!

 

Admins

ADMIN ONE
ADMIN TWO
ADMIN THREE
ADMIN FOUR
 

Statistics

Facultas is a facebook based, fantasy themed roleplay that was established on September 26th, 2015.

♀ 02

♂ 17

 

Spotlight

SPOTLIGHT IMAGE
 

ReOpened 9/26/15

 

Come join

MAIN IMAGE