chapter 2

Reaching the stars

Minho lifted his bag from the ground then Said whispering what this crazy rascal. Minho continued to walk even entered inside the main building of the school. he went into the main buliding of the school,who looking around him to ask anyone how he can know his class.Minho asked a teacher how he can he get his class and the teacher told him that There are lists hanging on the wall which is written in it the names of the students their classes then minho thanked him and minho said"nice to meet you and thanks so much".Minho went to the place where the lists containing the names of the students and their classes and he searched about his name and his class in it.he knew that his class's number is 12 in the second floor.

*********************************************************************************

Ten minutes later minho arrived to his class he koncked on the door in order to enter the class.Then minho opened the door of the class and apologized about his delay.The teacher said to minho"no problem please enter sit in your seat" minho said to the teacher" ok miss and I'm so sorry".when minho was walking in order to sit in his seat he saw the crazy boy who bumbed into him in the moring but minho keep walking and didn't care about this crazy boy.but minho didn't find a seat-free,Only one seat empty but this seat behind the bench of this boy Crazy.

*********************************************************************************

Then the teacher started said"in the first We must get to know each other" the teacher said"my name is song hye kyo" Song hye kyu said to her class"I want to know about the students' name and their talents ok let's start"fter five minutes later song hye kyou asked onew " what's your name?" then Onew said"my name is Onew and I have a beautiful voice and I wish I had to be a good singer in the future" Song hye kyo smiled and then continued to identify the names of students then Song hye kyo asked the delayed student" what's your name and your talent" Minho said to Song hye kyu"my name is Minho and my dream is to be a rapper and I'm a good dancer" Song hye kyo said to her class"Finally we finished identifying names.Now every student will come out in order to introduce his talent ok let's start"

*********************************************************************************

Song hye kyo will make a team of the students to compete against each other and there will be a member who sings rap and another who has a beautiful voice. after had maked every team of students to compete aganist each other.but Minho has become in the same team with Onew that stupid boy then Song hye kyu said to thier student " Now every student will take a break ok Departure" then Minho carry his bag and came out of the class.but without minho feels Onew was seen to him in surreptitiously and followed him to apologise to him that he bumped into him in the morning without saying sorry then Minho went to a quiet place due to he love quiet places and siting on the steps of the stair then he start listing to the music Headphone closed his eyes but suddenly Onew approached from Minho looking to his beautiful eyes and his y lips and Onew thought in this moment that he lost his mind to love from the only first look but he moved away from the face of Minho and sat beside him. after one minute passed Onew decided to talk off the headphone from Minho's ear to speak with him and apologise to him about his rude Behavior in the morning then Onew took of the headphone and said in Minho's ear"Hi my friend can we to be friends and making a magical team" but Minho Looked at him in amazement.then Onew decided to apologise to him and bows to Minho but suddenly a student passed and bumped Onew into Minho.then Minho catch Onew strongly and looked at Onew's eyes and Onew was surprised to the extent to make him unable to speak...............................................wait to the next chapter :)

***************************************************************************************************