chapter 1

Reaching the stars

Minho from a rich family live a life of luxury. He has a father and a mother, but does not have any brothers or sisters,

And lived his life for one goal. this goal is to become a famous rapper beside that he has a talent for dancing, he is a good dancer.

It's a boy full of everything he is handsome with a big eyes and silky hair, he is completely pretty boy and he has charisma.

Enjoyed lightly spirit. But there is something make him angry this thing is that the others interfere in his life or intrudes on him

 ************

During listening to music in his headsets. he hates those who are interfering in the lives of others without any needless and which

does not know about his mistake. he really like the easy live. Minho have decided to go to the school in order to show his talent.

he had a Friend who lives in the same neighborhood is called Key and he has the same talent he wants to become a rapper such as Minho,

Which also wants to attend the same school that called S.M with minho.it is considered as a childhood friend.

************

Minho loves cleanliness and order and he used to cleaning and organizing his room when he was a child.On the other hand there is a boy named Onew

he is from an average family, which consists of a mother, a father and an older brother.He lives to achieve one goal is to become a famous singer and

he has a magical voice that melts hearts and that no one can resist it and he has a killer smile. He decided to go to the new school in order to show his talent.

It's a beautiful boy with good heart he loves to eat well and do not get upset quickly, loves making new friends.He is a cheerful and delightfully boy has The ability to give happiness to others.

************

Waking up from his sleep,Minho took a shower and changed his clothes in his new school uniform.He then had his breakfast alone as always due to his family busy work.After preparing his school books,he took his wallet and went to the parking lot to get his car.

He drove his car in the empty streets and arrived at the gate of his new school.He got out of his car and looked at the huge building in front of him smiling slightly and anticipating his new life.He took small steeps towards the gate and heaved a deep sigh.

While entering his school he was bumped by someone and his bag fell down. Minho looked around to see who pushed him only to see the back of a boy running towards the door to school building.He cursed under his breath and picked up his bag from the ground.He looked very angry as if he was going to murder someone at this moment.

*************

The alarm ringed loudly after half an hour of the appointed time it was set to.Onew jumped out of his bed and fell on his .He quickly wore his clothes even without brushing his teeth nor combing his hair. He ate his breakfast hurriedly and pecked his mother on the cheeks.He took his bike from the back of his house and rode it as fast as he could.When he arrived at school he barked his bike and ran quickly before the bell rang.While running he saw a tall boy in front of him but he couldn't stop his feet,consequently he bumped into the said boy.He didn't have time to apologies so he continued running while thinking about the face of the boy he bumped at......