CHAPTER 2

Unwanted Feelings

The sun is being brighter than before and the reflected of the sun hit the corner of Victoria's face when she walk out from the house.It's 10am in ther morning. She is so excited to see her baby sister after 5 years. She went to her car and Kris's already inside the car waiting for her. She smile brightly knowing that Kris is nervous to see Nicole for the the first time.

They both sing happily through out the whole journey to the Incheon International Airport. Kris smile to Victoria who is so passionly singing her song and he's so happy to see his girl so excited and extra happy after a tough week before Victoria's fashion show last week. 

'We're here already? Faster Kris find a perfect parking' Victoria was being a small kids to Kris today. 

Victoria rushed herself when she wants to go out from the car. Kris try to hold her hands but she's running to the waiting hall like a small kids. Kris just shook his head and smile. He can't count how many times he smile stupidly because of Victoria's unusual but cute behaviour today. They both go to waiting area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole woke up from her sweet dream when the captain gave a short speech before they landed to Icheon International Airport. Nicole put her gaze into the airplane window and she was quite amazed by the view that she saw because she didn’t believed her sister when Victoria told her that everything in Korea has changed.

She went down from the plane, went to conveyor belt and headed straight to the pickup place until she bumped onto someone when she was busy playing with her phone. The guys phone and books fell down.

‘I am so sorry’ Nicole help the guy with his book. That guy just nod while gave a sweet smiled and walked away with fast speed while talking on the phone like it’s a matter about life and death.

‘Hey your book….’ Nicole tried to pass the other books that left but that guy was already gone. She opened the book and found his name Oh Sehun. Nicole thought she should just keep the book since the book seems quite interesting to read.

‘NICOLE. LEE HA- NI’ Someone with familiar voice shouted her name and make her body turn 360 degrees.

She excited when she see the figure that call her.

‘Unnie?! UNNIEEEE!’ 

Both of them run at each other as Victoria left Kris alone and Nicole left her begs. They both hug and they can’t control their eyes anymore when the two of them start to tear up. Victoria kissed Nicole forehead and cheek. She keep muttered a word “SORRY” to Nicole & she just replied ‘ITS OKAY’ with a smile.

Kris went towards them and did a fake cough just to make sure they didn’t forget about him.

‘Hey, I am here as well. Nicole, won’t you give a hug to your big brother?’ Nicole hugged him when he already open his arm for Nicole to hug her.

‘Let’s go Nicole, let’s go home to the place you are supposedly should be missed a lot’ Victoria cup Nicole face and she can see that Nicole have a mix feeling when she told her that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY HEY HI HI. SO HERE IS CHAPTER 2. Sorry for late update. I kept my story at my pendrive and my friend borrowed it for quite long so hope you enjoy :)