You're Mine

Dance partner

-'' No, not at all '' My manager said, she stood up from her seat and looked at me -'' If you have troubles with your dancing, try and practice '' She said and walked away. Lay was kind of confused from what he heard, he walked over to me -'' Are you having a hard time? '' He asked me, he stood next to me. I looked at him and gestured him to sit next to me. -'' Why don't you sit here? '' I said and placed my hand him the free space next to me. -'' Thanks '' He said and sat down -'' So what's bothering you? '' He asked me, it took me quite a while to reply to his question while I was thinking of Kai and how I'm being such a mess.

 

Is it me?... I think it is, yeah! it is me!

 

While I was blaming myself inside my head I totally forgot about lay. Lay had already been poking my cheek, when I turned around he accidentally poked my lower lip. -'' ahahahaha, I'm sorry '' He said and turned away laughing, I laughed with him. -'' Sorry as well, I was spacing out. About your question... '' I said and started to think of a way to respond -'' Hmm... well, I can't get my dancing right '' I said disappointed, I forced a smile and looked at him. Lay took a deep breath and stood up from his seat and grabbed my hand -'' Lets go practice '' Lay said, I nodded -'' I guess I shouldn't sulk about it and just improve '' I said, we both headed to the dance studio finding that every one was already preparing to start. -'' Good luck, fighting! '' Lay cheered me on, I bowed and as a thank you I kissed him on his cheek and ran to Kai, though Kai saw my little thanks to Lay and seemed quite upset.

 

Yeah right... like he would get upset

 

Things were a little different to this practice, Kai was more into it than when we started, but I wasn't going to fall back after all this was my debut, I should show more of me, if I can't get any of the peoples attention like Kia does... my debut would be nothing.

As we smoothly sway through every step we make, breaking sweat, catching our breath, every time our eyes would meet it would feel like electricity would rush trough my veins, I would always wonder if he could feel it too.

The final step was coming, the ending involved Kai and me to slowly get our faces closer to each other until the camera says cut to give that suspense to the viewers.

-'' I saw you and Lay, but remember this you are not to get close to any other men, 'cuz ur mine '' Kai said as he twirls me around, he pulls me close our face so close I could feel his heart beat.

 

What is he talking about?!

 

His face was getting really close, I could feel his warm breathing on my cheek, everyone was staring at us and was in silent, suddenly Kai took me by surprise, he speed his lips way on to mine before the camera man could say cut kissing me in front of everyone, my manger was open mouthed and Lay left.

 

Hm?!

 

As he kissed me, I was in total shock I didn't even close my eyes. Our lips parted from each other, I blinked a few times. -'' You could say... love of first sight? '' he smiled sweetly.

 

tumblr_moec8yk7bl1sn9u81o1_500.gif

 

Was that a confession?...

 

-'' Good thing that wasn't live '' My manager whispered to Kai's manager.

 

 

Hi everyone!!!! I hope you liked it, I'm sorry that I only got do the chapter of ~Dance Partner~ This is thelast chapter, but if you all would want a second volume pls comment or message me if you like :) so I can start thinking of the story, thank you! love Kpop and anime if you also want hehehehe XD