Smooth moves

Dance partner

Today! Today is the day when I will prove that I am more than a smart book worm... not like anyone knows that I am one

 

You skipped your way down the hall way while smiling, heading to the dance studio. You took a turn and saw that the door into the dance studio was open, when you got closer you heard that people were inside.

 

Is it being used today?

 

You opened the door and found staffs and EXO's manager talking to your manager.

 

What's going on?... Why is he here?...

 

You started to grin and felt that something big was going to happen when you walked in EXO's manager saw you and tapped your managers shoulder and pointed at you. -'' Ah! your finally hear '' She said when she saw you and called you over to where she was. You bowed to everyone while walking towards her, when you got closer you saw that there was someone in front of you manager.

 

Is that who I think it is?!

 

-'' OMG! is that Kai?! '' You shouted forgetting that you had said it aloud, you bowed and said sorry, Kai giggled and looked at you, his eyes met yours and smiled at you, you blushed and smiled back. -'' Okay~ you two stop staring at each other '' Your manager said and smiled. Your manager looked at Kai and his manager. -'' So we are all here, where do we start? '' She asked, you looked at her confused. -'' Huh?, what's going on? '' You asked looking at her and Kai's manager. -'' Don't you remember? I told you yesterday '' Your manager said and sighed.

 

Yesterday? What was I doing yesterday with the manager?

 

-'' I bet you weren't listening to me, you we're so focused on your game '' She said and crossed her arms. -'' Well today you are going to dance with Kai for a whole 2 months, to practice your dance move along with your singing '' She continued. My eyes widened and you looked at Kai and pointed at yourself. -'' I'm going to dance with him? '' You asked. -'' I hope you don't mind '' Kai smiled, you shook your head. -'' No, no I'm... I'm delighted to dance with you '' You said with a huge smile on your face. Exo's manager slapped his hands and rubbed them together and said. -'' Well shall we begin? ''

 

Oh My God! Kai!! I'm going to die!!!