FINAL

Icing

 

 

The way they rub each other is so ing y and I can't help but rub myself too. I am glad I forgot my purse on my bedroom or else I would have missed my sister and Yoona ing like this. I know Tiffany was a lesbian since the first time she accidentally saw me on my room. I saw the way she eyeed me like the way she did with Yoona. I just stayed quiet at the door of the kitchen rubbing myself, softly. 

 

Their made me insert a finger on my , slowly ing in and out. I bit my lip to muffle my moans. I can't let myself be the reason why they will stop this show. ! I never thought Yoona can be this y and good at ing. I regret belittling her abilities and damn! my sister is so ing good at griniding and . Remind me to her alone /smirks

 

When they released their y loud moans after tribbing, I joined them and moaned loudly as well to mask my existence. Both of them stood up and kissed each other hungrily. I stood up as well and made my existence known. I slow clap and a smirk crept in my face.

 

Both of them looked at me with both scared and surprised looks. I just looked at them with a silly smirk and body.

 

"U-Unnie" Tiffany gasped but landed her eyes on my swollen . I saw it and softly rubbed my to let them know how ing I am.

"Y-You saw us?" Yoona stuttered.

" this! Enough with the talk!" I growled and run to them.

 

I pushed Tiffany on the floor and sat on her face and violently pulled Yoona and ing kissed her. I slowly grind on Tiffany's face indicating I want her to me mad. I let Yoona sit on Tiffany's so she could grind on her. I tug on Yoona's hair and continued kissing her, Tiffany's tongue is doing magic in my making me grind onto her faster, on Yoona's mouth is priceless. ! this two are ing good. I removed my lips on Yoona and let out a loud husky moan.

 

"F- yeah!" I moaned loudly; grinding fastly on Tiffany's face.

"I-I'm coming" I heard Yoona screamed and watch her grind fast on Tiffany's .

 

This better be worth it. I crouches down and grabbed Tiffany's s and squeezed them hardly while I placed my mouth on one of Yoona's bouncing s

 

"Ahhh! ahh! ah ah ah hhnggghhhh yes" Yoona screamed.

 

After a few more grinding and rubbing and and squeezing. All three of us came, bursting our juices everywhere. I am the first one who stood up and get Yoona to stand up and kissed her again. is too ing y to resist. 

 

"Unnie!" Tiffany whines. I stopped kissing Yoona and turned to Tiffany.

"What?" I placed my sneaky hands on Yoona's and rubs it earning a moan from her.

"K-Kiss me" Tiffany said and I smirked.

 

I pulled her using my other hand and kissed her fully in her lips while my other hand is busy rubbing Yoona's . I sneakily inserted 2 fingers on Yoona's and pumps it slowly.

 

I felt Tiffany's fingers on my , and that made me moan on our kiss. I pulled off and smirked at her. I leaned to her ear and whispered.

 

"I'll you alone. later" I said and gave both of their asses a hard slap.

 

"If you guys want another just ing tell me okay? Both of your and s are perfect to my mouth" I said and smirked. I moved out of the kitchen and went in to my room and watched multiple vids.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i think this is all i can do might do another fanfic soon.