chapter 2

gone

yesung pov : 

what tack them so long to get class i should go and bring them ,in my way out i dumbd in a girl and she's hwang tiffany i said sorry and i went to the other 

"yah what toke you soo long" i yell at them "hyung you should've saw what jessica did to marry hhh" yonghwa told but i really don't care i told them to go to class , in the way  " yong do you know tiffany hwang well " i asked him he looked at me and said " not really ,why why why ????" oh no the teasing start " nothing pally we will be late we toke our way to class and i saw tiffany with her friends donghae walk to his girlfriend jessica and we followed him "yoboo how are you ? i miss you " he said and hug her "me too my fichy" she said heehehhehe fichice 

end of pov : 

 

tiffany pov :

i saw donghae oppa with jessica then i saw  yesung-shi i fell shy for sudden "tiffany-shi nice to see you again" he smile to me my face turned red "y-yeah nice to see you too yesung-senbanim" i said "hehehe call me oppa " he replay "d-dae? arasoo yesung-senb....i maen oppa " i  said "yah you two knew each other hahaha that why you asked about her " yonghwa said "yah yong  we just dumbd in her in my way to you guys" yesung oppa said then siwon said"yesung-ah don't be friend with persons like her she's nerd and we are the most populer boys in school" what!!!!!!! did just this jeark said "yah siwon-oppa don't talk like this to my bestfriend" jess-unnie yell at him "she your bestfriend ha ha she's just using you to be populer she even can't pay for her school every month you or seohyun pay for her " i fell like my heart is daying and i felled like he was wright "oppa tiffany-unnie is not like y..." before seo could finish i cut her " maybe i can't pay for my school but i don't use my friends and if you don't want me to hangout with them then i will " i said with tears in my eyes and i left the class room " tiffany wait yah" jassica call me but i didn't lisen to her and left in my way i dumbd in someone i looked up and saw marry with her group i try to avoide them but i feld "where do you think you are going after you almost drop me"she yell at me "i'm  sorry i should go" i was going but before i could she grapd my hear "let me go " i yell in tears " no she's crying hahaha" they make fun of me and one of them trow a water on me entel ....

 

yesung pov : 

"siwon why did you said that to her " jessica yell at him he look at me asking for help i just glar at him "even that you're rich doesn't mean you could do what you want " yell at him and take my way out the class "where are you going ? " he asked me "in plase i can't find you in " and i left in my way i heard a girl crying i fallow it then isaw her 

end of pov :

 

tiffany pov

"let her go " i heard someone yell i looked up and saw "o-oppa y-yesung-oppa " marry said in shock and let go of me he walked to me and help me up " fany-ah are you okey ? " he asked me in worry "i'm fine" i replay "oppa why are you helping her " marry said " go " he said to her "o-opp---" he cut her " i said go" she left with her friends " fany-ah are okey ? " he asked me agian " dae oppa i'm fine " he looked at me and smile " i never  saw a strong girl like you " after i heard thows words i felled very happy then my tears start falling "fany anything wrong why are crying" he asked me "stupid tears ,it because i fell happy " i replay " and why you fell happy " he asked me "cause it my first time fell safe " he looked at me he get off his jeket and put it on my shoulders and said "take this or you will catch cold " i looked at him " oppa why are you helping me ?" i asked him " why you don't want me to ?"he said "no it not like that " i replay he smile and said "then i will be your angel that will always save you " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey this my second ep i hope you like it and sorry for my poor english