CHAPTER 1 - CHOOSE WISELY!

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

SBS invited BTOB (BLACK), GOT7 (BLUE), B1A4 (GREEN), and EXO (RED) for an Idol Battle.

 

“Thank you for accepting our invite for this. We won’t tell you the concept of the show but all I can say is that this is an Idol Battle and someone should win.” One of the main PD said. They all bowed at each other and went to sit on their designated places.

 

The screen in front of them then and Jaesuk was shown wearing his hosting suit and his weird bow tie. They watched him walking backstage and they can see the names of the artists on the doors.

 

Jaesuk then stopped in front of a room which name is blurred and they people inside are also blurred. All they saw was two people picking a name and they went out with Jaesuk. He then went to 3 more rooms and 2 people picked as well.

 

“As you can see, two from each team picked someone and they’ll be partnered with them. So let’s see the first two names drew.” The PD-nim said.

 

The first name drew was from GOT7 : Jackson and Mark

Second: BTOB – Peniel and Ilhoon

Third : B1A4 – Sandeul and Gongchan and lastly

Fourth: EXO  - Kris and Lay

 

“The rest will have to be here in the waiting area and you can do everything in your power to help your members. You can help them and prevent them from being eliminated. Now, turn your attention back to the screen so you can see who picked who.” The PD-nim said. The rest then averted their gaze back to the monitor and watched the footage.

 

The first room Jaesuk entered was Girl’s Day and was asked which coloured bowl they want and the choose blue. The one who picked Mark was Minah while Yuri picked Jackson. The two then blushed and the rest of the members were all jealous.

 

The next room was A-Pink’s and were asked the same thing and they picked black. The one who picked Peniel was Eunji while Nam-joo picked Ilhoon. Since they’re label mates in a way, they just smiled for themselves and turned their attention back to the monitor.

 

The third room, well they were all shock with the noise that erupted when the Jaesuk entered. Then, they revealed it was 4 Minute’s room. They picked red but changed it to green. So, So-hyun picked Sandeul which once he saw who picked his name he can’t help but blush while Ga-yoon picked Gongchan.

 

The last room was the most anticipated one and they can see that it was the farthest. They thought that it may be from the Big 3 since it is somewhat isolated. Jaesuk was about to open it when Daesung appeared. They saw that he hugged Jaesuk and pulled him inside. They all saw the YG kids (Haru, YG’s Daughter and Sean’s children) watching. Jaesuk then passed the other artists and bowed.

 

“Annyeong Oppa!” Bommie said.

“Where’s CL and Dara?” Jaesuk asked. Bom then pointed to the couch wherein CL was busy playing whilst Dara was curled up and was sleeping.

CL then saw Jaesuk approached and bowed to him.

 

“CL, pick one.” CL then looked at him and picked inside the red bowl. Jaesuk then looked at Dara who was still sleeping not seeing Bom approaching them with a pillow.

 

“Darong! Wake up! Jaesuk oppa is here!” She then hit her with the pillow.

 

“I’m up! Bloody Hell woman have you gone mad?! (in British)” She then sat and rubbed her eyes and saw Jaesuk in front of her holding a bowl full of paper. She then bowed and took a paper.

 

“Open it at the same time and show it to the camera.” Jaesuk said. CL and Dara just stared at each other and shrugged their shoulders and opened the paper.

 

CL and Dara picked, both of them has that confused look on their faces. “We know them but we don’t know who’s who.” CL said.

 

Back in the waiting room, it was as if no one was inside the room with the silence. They were all talking but once 2NE1 appeared they were all silent. The 3 boy groups all turned their attention to the remaining group and they saw all of their heads down.

 

“Wah! They’ve picked already!” CNU shouted, that made EXO looked up and in time for both of them to open the paper. But then before they can see the names, the monitor out.

 

“That’s unfair! My can’t we see the names!” JR protested. Just then the doors opened revealing the ladies that picked their names.

 

“The next challenge is for the girls. I think not all of you know who you picked. So my task for you girls is to approach your partner correctly.” One of the PD-nim said. All 3 groups approached their partners in ease whilst leaving Dara and CL rooted on their spot.

 

CL then looked to EXO and stared at them one-by-one.

 

“I’ll go ahead Darong so you can still think which your partner is.” Dara nodded and stared at CL. Before she can approach them, PD-nim stopped her.

 

“Unfortunately, the one you picked is absent. You have to pick someone you confidently know.” CL was left dumbfounded. Dang! But the plus part was she can pick whoever she wants as long as she knows who he is. Having Minzy fangirling to this one particular guy secured her.

 

“Hi Kai. Turns out you’ll be my partner.” CL said. She can hear Dara snickering from behind and she just smiled. Kai bowed to her and took the paper she’s holding.

 

“So Lay hyung was your partner? He’s in China right now.” Kai said. CL just smiled and stared at Dara which is still thinking.

 

But before the PD-nim can say anything she started walking towards them. Everyone assumed that her partner was Chanyeol since she was approaching him, but to their dismay she just smirked and turned a sharp left.

 

“You’re Kris right?” She asked. Kris just nodded and bowed at her. Dara then sighed in relief and bowed as well.