Chapter 3

Could It Be?

Choi Haena.

 

            “I bet you will like them. Kris hyung is a nice person and Krystal too.” I heard Joonmyun kept praising Kris and Krystal. “Ah, I already told you right?”

            Since last week Joonmyun always talks about Kris and Krystal. Honestly I didn’t know who they are but because Joonmyun looked so excite, it made me curious who they are. And I just agreed to come to pick them up at airport when Joonmyun asked. And here I am at airport with Joonmyun. He kept looking at his watch and I kept looking at him then smiled. I stood up from my seat and walked to him.

            “Maybe you want to go outside and wait them on the gate?” I tilted my head so I could see his face. “Instead you wait here and keep looking at your watch.”

            “You are right. Let’s go outside.” He smiled at me and mess my hair.

            “Yaaa~ look at my hair, it’s messy now. I want to have first good impression in front of them.” I pouted.

            “Mianhae Haena~.” He chuckled at me. “Just wear this.”

            He pulled something from his bag. It was a small box. He gave me the box and told me to open it. Hesitated, I took the box and opened it. After I opened it I gave him a questioning look.

            “Hair pin?” I looked at him. “You have this thing with you?”

            He looked like he was chock by something. He cleared his throat and hesitate look at me. And he looked like he about to tell something and turned into stuttering. I tried my best to hide my smile.

            “That’s my mom’s.” finally he managed to say something.

            “And why you have this, your mom’s hair pin, with you?” he looked at me with puppy eyes and I just chuckled. “Okay I will wear it.”

            Since both of us were at VIP waiting lounge there is mirror here. I sat in front of the mirror and start combing my hair. After that I wear the ribbon hair pin. Finished it, I turned my head to look Joonmyun.

            “You look pretty~” he smiled.

            “T-t-thank you.”Aish, I really wanted to bang my head. Why I was the one that stuttering now. I could feel my cheeks become hotter. Please, don’t let Joonmyun see my blushing face.

            “Let’s go to the gate Haenaya~.” He walked first and I followed him behind.

            We walked side by side to the arrival gate. When we walked I could feel many eyes stared at us. And they started mumbling. Then a group of girls blocked our way. They looked at Joonmyun lovingly. They must be Joonmyun fans.

            “Oppa~ oppa~.” One of the girls shouted.

            “Joonmyun oppa you are so handsome~.” Another girl said.

            “Oppa can you sign this?” the other girl held up her uniform blazer.

            Joonmyun looked at me and gave me an apologetic smile. I nodded my head at him and smiled back. Lot of another bunch of girls came and pushed me away from Joonmyun. I sighed. I already used to it. Joonmyun is really popular since he is the only son that KS group have. The heir of the biggest company in Korea.

            And from a far I watched him. He tried to calm down the crowded. Why he is so handsome? He is just like every girl ideal type. Include me. But it seems that I can’t reach him. But suddenly I felt someone held my wrist.

            “Wow. It’s true. So you are really Choi Haena?” he tried to touch my cheek but I pulled my head back. “The daughter of Choi Siwon and Gina right? The model couple?”

             I pulled my hand slowly from his grip and nodded as answer. But he stepped closer to me and tried to lean closer.

             “Such a beauty.” He whispered almost on my ear. I felt like I want to run away from there. Cause I really don’t like what these man did to me.

              “I-I-I’m sorry I have to go.” I tried my best to hide my fear.

              “Go where? Let me accompany you Miss.” He smiled at me but I felt like want to throw up. Seriously I did really scare.

              “I’m sorry sir, we have to go, really go.” Joonmyun suddenly appeared and pulled my wrist so I stood closer to him now. “Mind if we just go? I’m sure we have something to do right?”

              The man looked at Joonmyun with wide eyes like he knows who Joonmyun is. Then without any words that man slowly stepped back at first and turned his body to walk away in fast speed.

              “Are you okay Haena? Did he hurt you?” Joonmyun looked at me with worry face. I didn’t know what happened but I felt happy when in fact knew that Joonmyun was worrying me. “I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean it to leave you. But the girls, I can’t refuse them. I just~”

              “it’s okay Joonmyun, see~ I’m okay really. Don’t worry. The girls just adore you so we can’t do anything?” I smiled at him to show that I’m okay. He nodded then smiled back

              “Let’s go there. I think their plane already landed.” He smiled brighter than before. I think I will get heart attack if he keeps smiling like that. My heart can’t take it.

              With a single small nod then I followed him. But she pulled my wrist lightly so I walked side by side by him. There again my heart skipped a beat. Please don’t act so nice like this Joonmyun. Just please.

              “See! There they are!” Joonmyun words dragged me back from my day dreaming. I looked at where Joonmyun finger pointed at. And there, stood a very tall model like man with big sun glasses on his face walked coolly and waved his hand to Joonmyun. Indeed Joonmyun is handsome and so does his cousin.

*_*

 

Krystal Wu

 

              I walked slowly and lazily behind wait what is her name once again? Hmmm, hae what hae hanae hanhae, whatever. I don’t care though. She started explaining about the dorm facilities and what you can do and can't do in here and blanket and tree wait, am I missed heard. God bless me because my poor Korean. For your info, my mom only taught me basic conversation at home, and since I was born and grow up till be this Krystal Wu in China I never take Korean lessons that my mom gave to me seriously. So I just, I pouted, can I survive here?

             “Do you get it Krystal?” she finally stopped walking and turned her body so she faced me.

              I blinked few times and nodded at her. She seems a nice girl. And it ended with I don’t care. But still I couldn’t reject her offer since Joonmyun Ge kept begging me to take this dorm tour with her. Then here I was. Stuck with oh God! I forget her name. Sorry.

              “Then let’s go see your room now. How?”

              “N-ne?” I nodded again and she smiled at me.

              “This way.” Then once again I followed her and dragged my luggage. “I hope you like it. ”

              “Thank you” I said.

              “Ah~, here we are. This is your room.” She said as smiling to me. “And this is your key. Remember for all the rules, okay?”

              I nodded for nth times I don’t know because I already stopped count it. I took the keys from her hand and again she kept smiling at me. What’s wrong with her? She remind me of Joonmyun Ge that always has that creepy bright face. Look a like.

              “Okay, I got it.” I answered her.

              “Well, I will leave first. Since the school day not start yet you can take a walk and look around the school.”

              “I got it.”

              “You want me to accompany you?”

              “I~ what? Ah, no thank you.” Hell this is awkward conversation. I should practice more my Korean.

              “Then I will go first?” she asked again with slight of worry on her face.

              I shook my head and looked at her. “No thank you, I want to sleep.”

              With that words she nodded and seems understand cause after that she waved her hand and walk away from my sight. Good! Now I’m alone. And suddenly missing Tao. I inserted the key and opened the door. I fished my phone out from pocket as I dragged my luggage in.

              The room is like a simple flat room with one bed, one closet, one bathroom, one desk and chair, one medium cupboard and wide window. All in white and brownish wood color. Nothing special, same here with me. Nothing special. I threw my luggage on the floor and threw myself to the bed. Scrolled down my contact phone I tried to find Tao number. Here, and I called Tao.

              “Hey~ what’s up there? Annyeonghaseyo?” Tao playfully greet me after he answered my phone.

              “What? Don’t make fun of me Tao.” I could hear Tao chuckled from the other side.

              “Okay okay. Then how’s Korea? Is it nice being there?” I sighed at Tao question. “I bet it’s not?”

              “Yeah Tao, they really dump me.” I stared at white ceiling.

              “What do you mean?” Tao asked with curious tone.

              “Yeah, I’m at dorm now. But still, I guess it’s better like this right? Finally I’m free~!” now Tao laughed hard. “What’s so funny about it?”

              “Don’t be such a diva Krystal~. But it’s good if you like it. I bet Kris Ge has arranged everything for you.” Heard what Tao said I showed my face. “And don’t give me such a weird face.”

              “Oh, I’m gasping now. How can you know I’m in a face mode on?”

              “I know what kind of person you are.”

              “Creepy. You’re in China and I’m far far away here. Do you have sixth sense or what?” Tao laugh could be heard, laughed very hard.

              “No, I just know you. And I’m envy with your gege~ can we exchange?”

              “Ewwh~ Tao, earth calling. Just take my ge and bring him to the galaxy. He will be happy, and he is yours.” And now I was the one that laughed hard.

              “Keep laughing like that Krystal. You seems happy.” And now I stopped laughing.

              “Yes, I try Tao.”

              “I think I should go, my mom keeps calling me. She insisted to buy uniform for school today.”

              “Okay then. Please go here when holiday time.”

              “Sure! Take care Krys.”

              “Yeah, you too Tao.”

              Click!

              Then our conversation ended.

              Bang!

              And what happened outside?

              I stood up and walked to my room door. I lean my ear to the door, tried to hear what happened outside. There was sound. Like shouting and wait, I think I know who is that. I know that voice. And suddenly my room’s door open and I was about to fall when strong arm grabbed my waist. I looked up and found a girl with pissed off face and,

              “Kris Ge?”

 

*_*