New student.

Trouble Love

- Your P.O.V-

        I was walking all around the school to get fresh air but then, my vice-president called me. I quite hesistated when I heard Miss Chew that call me to her office. I feel scared. Who knows there's something happen and i will be the one to blame since i am the class president. Such a pain in my fab's . Humph! I flipped my hair coldly then i bowed to my vice-president. I quickly went to Miss Chew's office. Before that, Miss Chew is our school's discipline teacher. /randomly. i dont know what should i describe Miss Chew/ She never call me to her office. Well, I am a superb GOOD GIRL. HAHAHA, Jokes. I knocked on her door and waited patiently outside her room until she asked me to come in. I entered her room and there is a very nice and a pleasant smells in her office, lavender and rose. She's the most tidiest woman that I know so far. I stood up infront of her table and gulped my saliva because of I'm scared and nervous. She looked up to me then she gave me a signal using her eyes to the chair. I was dumbfounded until she says, "Sit down." I widened my eyes and i bit ny lips because i want to laugh. I feel embarrassed of myself because I don't understand  what she trying to tell me. 

        We went silent for 5 minutes until I broke the silence. "Why do you asked me to come here, Miss? Is there a problem in our class or some mistakes that we do wrong?"She then gave me a smile and shake her head. "No. I want to tell you first that there will be a new student who will be in your class too. I want you to introduced him our school and let her stay with you. He just came back from Paris and need a shelter but he's too lazy to search for it. He is my nephew. I want he to be your friend because i heard what the other teacher told me that you are a good influence. I need your help for that. Let him to stay at your place for one month. Is that okay? I will pay your parents. I actually know your mom for a long time but i don't know that you are her daughter till she mentioned it. So, are we okay aboutthis?" Her smile turned to a serious face which freaked me out. I really dont want any boys to stay in my house but i will pass for this time. "Yes, deal. I will let him stay." I replied Miss Chew coldly. She gave me a big smile but i didn't respond back. I looked at her coldly but she's still smiling. Oh, it's freake me more. I bowed and left the room without saying anything.

 

 

 

#Sorry if it is short.i have no idea so that's all for today. enjoy :*