Irresistible Girl

Irresistible Girl

A/N: okay guys when I checked the poll and decided to write this Fluff/Cheese/Sweet and Rated M were both 40 then when I went back last night F/C/S was higher so I just decided to make this at least pg13 anyways enjoy ^^

 

~~~

 

Taeyeon blinked as her eyes adjusted. A cacophony filled the room, but she could hear her best friend, Sunny's laughing voice.

Someone suddenly shut the door in front of her and tugged her hand out of the loud room, away from the heart of the party.

Slowly, the person in a pink hoodie curled up her lips and took of the hood covering her face, "Hi."

Her lips looked like they were stained with strawberries, bright pink, beautiful, especially when a smile crept on them.

"New here?" The latter asked as they walked to the rooftop of the building where the party was held.

Taeyeon nodded slightly as she followed the red head quietly.

When they reached the rooftop the red head girl stretched her arms and back. "Are you with someone?" She asked.

Taeyeon looked at her as she walked to the edge of the rooftop sitting on it. 

"I'm with my best friend, but I don't think she knows now that she's drunk."

"You don't look like a party person." She said patting the space beside her for Taeyeon to sit.

"I'm not." She said as she pulled her jacket closer to her. "Isn't it dangerous to sit there?"

She heard the latter release a soft chuckle. "Silly, would I sit here if it is?" 

As Taeyeon sat beside her she handed her hand out, "I'm Tiffany by the way." She said smiling at her with her eyes forming a crescent-like shape.

Taeyeon just looked at Tiffany as she smiled at her. She was mesmerized by her bright smile. It was like her smile did something to her that held her from moving. 

Tiffany snapped her finger in front of Taeyeon's face as Tae got back to reality.

"Oh. . Sorry." Taeyeon said shaking her hand.

Tiffany just chuckled at Taeyeon. "Do you always zone out like that?" 

"N-no." She stuttered and blushed from embarrassment.

"Cute." Tiffany whispered as she watched Taeyeon turn red. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany just stayed there till the sky started crying.

"!" Taeyeon said as she ran back inside the building.

Tiffany took something from her bag and gabe it to Taeyeon. It was a pink polka dotted umbrella. "Here you can use my umbrella. I'm pretty sure you don't have one."

Out of all the colours? Seriously?

"What about you?" Taeyeon asked trying to get rid of the umbrella.

"I live nearby, I'll be fine." She insisted.

Both of them walked to the entrance and when Tiffany was about to leave Taeyeon stopped her by gripping on her wrist. "H-how am I gunna give this back?" She asked pointing at the umbrella.

Tiffany smiled at her for the nth time and took out her phone from her pants. "Number?"

As Taeyeon typed her number Tiffany asked, "What's your name by the way?"

Taeyeon then face palmed herself in her mind. Idiot.

"I'm Taeyeon, sorry I forgot to introduce myself." Then gave back the phone to its owner. "Here, try calling it so we can be sure." She said smiling softly at Tiffany.

When they assured that it was the right number they both waved good-bye from each other.

 

***
Sunny hit her head with her palm as she sat on the couch beside Taeyeon who was eating chips. 

"Taeyeon, Taeyeon, ouch Taeyeon, my head. It's gunna explode." She said crawling to Tae's lap and resting her head there. "Taeyeonah~ can you massage your dear best friend's head??" She said poking Taeyeon's stomach.

"No." Taeyeon said flatly pushing Sunny away from her.

Sunny crossed her arms as she walked to the kitchen getting a glass of water. "By the way, what happened to you last night? You just suddenly disappeared and left me without even saying goodbye."

"Wow. I thought you wouldn't remember that I was with you, my bad." She said coldly.

Sunny stood beside the TV where Taeyeon's eyes are focused on and raised one eyebrow. "Something happened last night?"

Taeyeon met Sunny's intruiging eyes but looked away as soon as she saw them. "W-what could've happened?" 

Sunny then sat beside Taeyeon and looked at her woth a straight face. "Met a girl?"

"No Sunny," she said trying not to think about Tiffany who's been running in her mind since last night. 

Sunny smirked at her. "Then who's PINK umbrella was that near the door? Come on Taeyeon, we both know how much you hate pink. Who is it that made you take the umbrella? Is she pretty? Does she swing? Did you kiss?!! omaigod Taeyeon someone just scored!!" She squealed.

"Why are you my best friend again?" She said rolling her eyes at Sunny.

"Because I'm fab. Simply fab." She said as she linked her arms with Taeyeon.

Sunny hen rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. "So? When are you meeting again?" 

"Why are you so curious?"

Sunny smiled and unlinked her arms with Taeyeon. "Hmm. Nothing. Was just thinking if I need to stay at Sooyoung's if ever she comes over." She said smirking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon then finally slapped her best friend’s arm. "Do you seriously think I'm like that?" She said as she pinched Sunny's sides.

"Ouch! I said I was just asking. Geez. No need to be violent." Sunny said finally leaving Taeyeon alone.

 

***
Its Tiffany's day-off today and she doesn't know what else to do for today then she thought of the small girl she met at the party.

"Tae..Yeon." She mumbled to herself as she scrolled on her contact list then started typing when she saw Taeyeon's name. "Hmm."

"No too awkward." She said erasing the message sje typed. "Uhmm. Ah I know!" She said as she started typig again. "Hey its Tiffany, the girl with the red hair you met last night at the party. I just want to ask if you're free today and want to keep my company and you can bring my umbrella too if you want. Send!" She smiled at her phone.

"Yah! Red head!" Jessie, her American best friend called.

"What is it Jess." She said rolling her eyes at her best friend who was looking at her from the kitchen.

Jessica then walked to her and took her phone from her hand as she ran back to the kitchen. "Taeyeon? Calm?" She teased as she ran away from Tiffany who was chasing her.

"JESICA GIVE IT BACK YOU !!" She snarled.

"Eyyyy, someones asking for a date." Jessica teased again as she ran to her room and locked the door. "Hey its Tiffany, the girl with the red hair you met last night at the party. I just want to ask if you're free today and want to keep my company and you can bring my umbrella too if you want." Sica said out loud as Tiffany banged on her door.

"JUNG SOOYEON DON'T YOU EVEN TRY TO SEND A MESSAGE." 

Jessica just laughed at her. "Thanks for giving me an idea!!" She shouted on the door.

"Damn you!!" Tiffany said kicking the door.

"Oh! She replied." Jessica said opening the door and giving back the phone to Tiffany. "Go get ready, y ." She said as she slapped Tiffany's .

 

***
"So?.." Taeyeon asked breaking the silence between her and Tiffany.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and tilted her head giving her a questioning look. "Hmm?" She said as she scooped ice cream from the cup she's holding.

 

Both of them decided to go to a theme park to release their stress out and both of them have been riding and decided to stop and get some food.

 

"Tell me something about you?" Taeyeon asked as she bite her coned ice cream.

Tiffany then smiled at Taeyeon and lifted her hand wiping Taeyeon's lips with her thumb. "Ice cream." She said as sheblushed from the sudden touch.

Taeyeon looked away from Tiffany as she cleared . "T-thanks." She said wiping .

"It's cool." Tiffany smiled as she continued eating her ice cream.

 

Both of them were so awkward around each other almost half of the day. The only time they would talk is when they're deciding which ride to take next. But luckily the awkwardness vanished as the time passed.

 

"That was so disgusting tho!!" Taeyeon said while laughing as they walked around the theme park.

Tiffany laughed at Taeyeon and said, "Exactly, it’s disgusting why are you laughing?" 

"Uhh because he farted during the ride?" She said laughing as loud as she can.

"Omaigod Taeyeon you're crazy." Tiffany said pinching Taeyeon's cheeks.

She then suddenly froze from Tiffany's touch and looked at Tiffany. Slowly, Taeyeon leaned closer to Tiffany who was just looking at Taeyeon directly in her eyes. 

Then bam! A freaking train that goes around the park honked at them. 

"Uhh.. sorry.." Taeyeon said as they walked on the side of the road.

Tiffany just smiled as she entwined her fingers with Taeyeon's and pulled her at the back of a empty ticket booth. 

"There's nothing to say sorry for." She smiled as she closed the gap between them.

Their lips. Against each other. 

Taeyeon pulled out from the kiss as she bit her lower lip. "I'm sorry, I don't think it's necessary for us to do this." She said turning her back from Tiffany.

Tiffany then grasped Taeyeon's hand as she pushed her on the back of the booth, struggling her.

Tiffany then started kissing Taeyeon again. At first, Taeyeon was trying to push Tiffany but as Tiffany slowed down the kiss Taeyeon finally responded circling her arms around Tiffany's neck.

A heavy sigh left Taeyeon's mouth as they pulled out from the kiss.

"Wow." Taeyeon as she put her hands on her red as a tomato face.

"Did I rush you?" Tiffany asked innocently.

Taeyeon nodded quietly as she turns her back at Tiffany again.

"I'm sorry.. you're just too irresistible." Tiffany said scratching her head.

"I-it's fine.." Taeyeon said as she asked Tiffany if they can go home already.

 

In front of Taeyeon's apartment, both of them didn't exactly know how to say goodbye.

"It was really fun. Thank you." Tiffany said who was still holding Taeyeon's hand. "I really had fun."

Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany. "Me too, thank you for inviting me to go out." 

"By the way, have someone told you you're really cute when you laugh?" 

Yes. Infact, a lot of people say that I'm cute.

She knew if she tried to respond to her compliment, she'd stumble over words. So she just smiled which made her smile, and then suddenly pulled her for a hug. "You're cute that’s why you're irresistible."

Taeyeon didn't feel uncomfortable or comfortable but her arms had their own mind and put them around Tiffany's neck.

She felt light-headed as Tiffany squeezed her, lifting her feet slightly off the ground.

Am I that small?

When she put her back down, Taeyeon looked at her in the eyes with mixed emotions filling her stomach.

She felt like kissing her, again but scared of how will Tiffany react if she did.

But slowly, Tiffany caressed Taeyeon's blushing cheeks as she kissed her softly on the lips. "I'll call you before I sleep. Good night, Taeyeon." She smiled while our noses were still touching.

"Good night, Tiff." I mumbled.

 

After that day, both of them always went on dates and almost unseparated. Taeyeon would always come home late as Tiffany does too and both of their best friends knew why.

 

One time Taeyeon invited Tiffany to have dinner since Sunny wanted to meet her but apparently Sunny had this meeting that won't end til late at night which she knew was a lie.

 

Tiffany was sitting cross-legged on the couch. She's wearing just plain white shirt and tight black jeans that in Taeyeon's eyes looked y as hell. While Taeyeon on the other hand is only wearing a tight tank top and pyjamas. 

As soon as her eyes found Tiffany's, it was hard to look anywhere else. She felt like she got glued on the floor and froze, once again because of Tiffany's look.

She was staring at her. So intently, with a cryptic look in her eyes that Taeyeon thought she'd never decode even if she saw it a thousand times.

She's always been so mysterious. She remembers that one time she asked about her parents but she just changed the subject flawlessly. 

Tiffany stood from the couch and walked to Taeyeon who was still frozen. She then ran her fingers on Taeyeon's bare shoulders to her hand intertwining their fingers together.

Her touch, her gentle touches that always left an effect on her, an electrifying, bone chilling effect.

Tiffany slowly leaned to kiss Taeyeon on her forehead then went down to her cheeks, to her nose and lastly her lips.

This was only the third time they've kissed. The last time was when Tiffany dropped Taeyeon after playing at the Theme Park. But this time all of their emotions for each other were poured into the kiss. 

Tiffany slowly guided Taeyeon in the room where Tayeon came from before she saw Tiffany on the couch.

 

Taeyeon snuggled to Tiffany as she entwined their legs together. "You're warm." She whispered as she buried her head on Tiffany's neck.

"I know." Tiffany said kissing Taeyeon's forehead.

"Fany?" Taeyeon whispered.

"Hmm?" Tiff hummed.

"Why don't you like talking about your past?" Taeyeon asked as she kissed Tiffany's shoulders.

Tiffany sighed. Taeyeon sensed that Tiffany doesn't really want Tiffany didn't really want to talk about it so she just said, "It's okay if you don't want or ready to talk about it." She said kissing Tiffany's cheeks.

"My mother died when I was only in grade 3. After that, my Dad remarried a very selfish and mean woman. If I'm not mistaken she's my Dad's co-worker. My Dad never cared about us." She said as she Taeyeon's hair. "That's why my eldest sister had to be mature early when Mom died. She was the one who acted like my Mom to me. She and my brother protected me whenever my Dad or StepMom would beat me up. When I got into high school and my brother went away for collage like my sister did, I got beaten up almost every day by my drunk Dad and my hair was always pulled by my StepMom so I decided to just go back here and finish my studies with my Mom's parents and siblings. But that didn't end there. My Dad got my contacts for some reason and started bugging me for money. I couldn't do anything but give him money till I ran out. I was jobless for almost half a year til I met my best friend from high school, Jessica who works at this fashion company and were hiring people. I've only been in the job for few months.. 2-3 months? It was hard. Very hard that it stressed me out again but then you came..." Tiffany caressed Taeyeon's cheek as she looked into her eyes. "When I met you at that party I knew something special was gunna happen between us. I had a feeling that we would be together. Always together. You turned my world upside down, Taeyeon. You make me laugh so hard until I couldn't breathe which I haven't done in ages. You always make me feel loved and special. You gave me the love that I'm always yearning for. Maybe that's why I've fallen for you." She smiled softly.

Taeyeon then felt Tiffany kiss the crown of her head. "I love you, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon then smiled and kissed Tiffany on the lips. "I love you, Stephanie." 

Tiffany then looked at her with her eyebrows furrowed. "Wait. How did you know my full name?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~
I tried to be cheesy and sweet and fluff but I just couldn't aymoaaaaaar. I'm pissed the whole day I dont even you guys. My brother and Dad. Blame them. =.= but I hope you still liked this *sobs*

Tell me what you think on this fail one shot ㅠㅠ

 

xoxoxox,
Yanna