Classroom Setting

Classroom Setting

An ordinary conversation between Eunhyuk and Sungmin in the classroom.

“Sungmin, I lost my blue ballpen. Do you have an extra ballpen?” Eunhyuk asked so he could borrow.

“Yeah. Here.” Sungmin handed his extra ballpen to Eunhyuk.

“Um…don’t you have any extra NORMAL ballpen?”

Sungmin blinked with a confuse expression. “I think my ballpen is normal.”

“No, it’s not. It’s………………………………........................

................pink.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The different shades of blue was used for an abstract painting.

“Sungmin, what do you think of the painter behind this painting?” The teacher asked.

“I don’t see any painter behind the painting.” Sungmin’s reply earned a few snickers and some laughter from his classmates. “I can only see the wall behind the painting.” He added, knowing that it will only make his teacher feel more irritated.

“Thank you for your nice answer, Sungmin.” The teacher replied sarcastically as her eyebrow twitched. “Eunhyuk, what do you think?”

“I think that painter’s favorite boy band is Blue.” More laughter from classmates.

“Sungmin, Eunhyuk. Get out of this classroom!!!” The teacher obviously lost her patience. Sungmin and Eunhyuk easily complied. They didn’t like the teacher or the subject anyway. They call what they have right now as ‘freedom’.

“So what are we going to do now?” Sungmin asked as soon as they got out from their teacher’s hearing range.

“Make out somewhere.” Eunhyuk took Sungmin’s hand and lead him to an empty classroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A hot new teacher entered the classroom. “Good morning, class. My name is Han Geng. I’ll be your substitute teacher for the next three months due to Mrs. Lee’s pregnancy.”

The class cheered. They were obviously overjoyed that they will be having a hot teacher for the next 3 months. Eunhyuk didn’t like the fact that Sungmin kept on staring at the new teacher.

“Do you have a crush on the teacher?” Eunhyuk asked during their break.

“No.”

“Then why do you keep on staring at him?”

“Because he has exactly the same blue necktie as my neighbor Heechul has. I’m thinking that the teacher might be Heechul’s secret lover. Hmm…” Sungmin seems to be in deep thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


THE END

A/N: Hahahahaha!!! This is so random. I made it during minor classes. Comments please?