My Sasaeng

My Sasaeng

Mir's POV

 

Being tall alone in here is my advantage. But, being a boy alone in here is really strange. When girls need to jump to see him well, I don't need to...       

We're here because of one same thing... to watch Lee Joon's concert. He's a handsome singer who can dance, act and many more. He's so multitalented and I become a fanboy of him.

Following him everywhere is one of my routine. You can call it... Sasaeng fan? Stalker? The other sasaengs are all girls and I'm the only sasaeng boy. 

 

Being a sasaeng is fun, but I hate few things. A sasaeng usually sneaked into Lee Joon's house and left or stole something in his house. It made his fans' image turns bad. And 'those' sasaengs believe that Lee Joon is only theirs. When he's dragged into a scandal, they bashed the other. Don't we have manner? Eventhough I'm a sasaeng fan, I'm not like that and I don't disturb his personal life that bad.

 

After he had a concert, he held a fansigning for lucky fans. And I am one of those lucky fans! I brought many things to be signed. For your information, I was the only boy between fangirls. It was little embarrassing but I really want to meet him up close. I queued in a very long line and I was the most behind, A man have to give chance for girls...

 

Finally, he was directly in front of me and I couldn't believe that he smiled warmly at me.

"A boy? The first boy and the last..." he said and I smiled.          

"I've been a fan of you since you debuted... You're so cool, I want to be like you..." I said shyly and he started to sign my things. There are albums, merchandise, books and many random things.

"So many, haha" he commented while smiling.

"Sorry..." I said.

"It's okay, hyung will do it... You're the last so it's alright" he smiled like an angel.

"Hyung?" I was embarrassed.

"This is the first time I heard 'hyung' from my fans" he said.        

"You're really popular among girls" I said.

"But you're a fan of me, so maybe I'm more popular than that" he said and finished signing my things.

"You're really popular, hyung..." I said.

"And you're really cute..." he said and I blushed.

“Thanks, hyung... you’re more handsome...” I said shyly.

“Thanks for the compliment, you’re the last today... I should give you something special” he said.

“What? Special?” I asked him, I was actually curious.

“Here...” he took off his hat and signed it, then gave it to me. I was so happy that I couldn’t say anything properly.

“Thank... you...” I said nervously, Lee Joon’s famous fedora hat was freaking in my hands. OMG I felt so happy that I want to fly high into the open sky.

“Your welcome... don’t get tired of me, okay?” he said cutely.

“Okay! Can... I... get... a hug?” my face was surely red.

“Sure” he hugged me and I left the fansigning place.

 

As a sasaeng fan, I won’t just go home like that. I’ll follow him into his apartment. It’s not that I want to disturb him, I just want to see him more and more. Seeing him is never enough for me. He went into the apartment and the other sasaengs surrounded him and I saw Joon-hyung looked so tired from his hectic schedule. I could feel his tiredness, fans shouldn’t be like that. Joon-hyung kept smiling but I knew it’s a fake smile for his fans, he’s actually really tired. How professional he is...

                           

I saw fans disturbing him and I couldn’t stand it anymore. I went into the crowd and did something stupid but smart. I pushed Joon-hyung until he fell and the fans looked me, with angry eyes. I pushed their oppa until he fell, and they chased me like I was a robber. I kept running fast but those crazy fans were really crazy. How can I be alive after this? My plan was a dangerous thing to do... Even though it helped Joon-hyung...

 

Suddenly, a man dragged me and took me away. He ran really fast and the fans couldn’t catch me anymore. I panted really hard because I ran like that.

“Lee Joon asked me to save you from the crowd” he said.

“What? Lee Joon?” I couldn’t believe what he said.

“Now come with me, those girls may chase us again...” he said and took me into the lift.

We arrived at the highest floor of the apartment. I couldn’t believe that I was actually here, in the same floor as Joon’s house. I only knew about it and never entered. I was dragged into a room and the man opened the door. I saw the inside of the apartment and it’s really... luxurious and beautiful. I made an O on my mouth and looked like an idiot.

 

“Why looked so lost?” a voice said, then I found that it’s Lee Joon’s voice and he’s standing behind me. He only wore a towel-cloth and his hair was messy. He had just finshed taking a bath, I was sure of it.

“Ah... Uh... Oh... Eh...” I was struggling with my words because it’s too awkward.

“Let me get change first, after that... you can talk” he said and went into his room.

After a minute, he came out with a pajama. He’s really cute with those clothes.

“Hehe, sorry for waiting...” he said and sat in the sofa.

“I’m sorry that I pushed you....” I said.

“It’s okay, I knew what did you want to do... thanks for the help. You’re chased by sasaeng girls because of me. Sorry...” he said.

“It’s nothing...” I said.

“What’s your name? I haven’t asked you about it...” he asked.

“Mir...” I replied.

“I’m Lee Joon...” he said and I smiled.

“I knew your name already, hyung...” I said and he giggled.

We’re just chatting for some minutes...

“I can’t believe that I was in Lee Joon’s house...” I said.

“You haven’t entered? I thought you’re a sasaeng...” he said.

“I’m not like that, those are crazy sasaeng girls. I don’t like them” I said.

“Why? Aren’t you the part of it?” he asked.

“I wasn’t into the artist’s personal life. Yeah, I stalked... but I don’t dare to disturb. It may be annoying for the artist” I asked.

“You really understand how I felt... Last month, those girls came into my house and stole my... clothes.... I mean, private clothes... what is it... undies?” he said awkwardly.

“I knew that! But I stopped her, I just can’t let her destroy our fanbase’s image like that” I said.

“Where are my undies now?” he asked.

“My... house?” he might think that I was a ert boy.

“Heh?” he couldn’t believe.

“I haven’t wore it, don’t worry... It’s safe in my house. If I go to your event, I’ll bring it...” I said.

“HAHA! Just keep it for yourself! I don’t force you to return that. It’s safe in your hands though....” he said and I was embarrassed.

“Hyung... I can’t have people’s undies in my house. Mom will think about weird things...” I said.

“Just tell her that it’s a present from your friend” he said.

“Okay...” it’s pretty awkward but he’s really a fun person.

 

We talked for 1 hour and I needed to go home. It’s already night and I couldn’t stay longer.

“I need to go...” I said to him.

“Why? It’s cloudy outside... I’m afraid that it will rain...” he said.

“It’s okay... I think it won’t rain...” I said.

“Bye!” he said.

“Bye, hyung!” I said.

 

Joon’s POV

 

As soon as he went home from my house. It rained heavily. How would he be? He can’t be sick, I’m afraid that he’ll get sick…

Lee Joon… I guess this is the reason why Byunghee-hyung always said ‘YA! Joonie-ya! Get yourself a girlfriend before you turn gay’. Yeah… I like a boy, my fanboy. He’s just too adorable and I’ve been interested in him when I noticed him in my concert 2 weeks ago. And today he came into my fansign… even into my house. I’m so happy…

 

~The Next Day~

 

I have a mini concert and I was waiting for him to appear. Where is he? Will he come here? Where are him? What is he doing now? I felt like a crazy man in love…

I gave up, he didn’t appear even until the concert finished. I miss him… YA! LEE JOON! You turned like this because of one freaking pretty boy, I’m really abnormal…

 

Mir’s POV (The next day)

 

I went into the radio today, Joon will be special DJ. Yesterday, I couldn’t attend the concert because I was really sick. It’s all because of that heavy rain. But I felt better today, so it’s okay… I waved to him from the outside but he saw me and smiled. He still remembered me. He looked really handsome today, yeah… he’s handsome everyday but since I knew how nice he actually is, I felt that he’s become more and more handsome. I was on my way home then someone suddenly grabbed my hand. I quickly turned and punched the person. He fell and I realized that it’s Lee Joon.

“Hyung, sorry… you’re okay?” I said.

“It’s okay, it’s my fault… I shouldn’t just grab you like that…” he said.

“Why, hyung?” I asked.

“Why ‘why’?” he asked me back.

“I mean… Why are you in here? Do you need some help?” I asked.

“No… I just want to ask” he said.

“Ask about what?” I asked.

“Why you didn’t come yesterday?” he asked.

“I had a cold, I couldn’t get out yesterday” I said.

“Cold? It must be because of rain, are you okay now?” he put his hand on my forehead then my neck and I blushed madly. He touched me…

“Yes… I felt better” my face was really red because I couldn’t control my feels ARGH!!!

 

“By the way, you knew that tomorrow I will have valentine event, right?” he asked.

“Of course I knew… I wish I can go but I didn’t win the lottery. I was unlucky hehe” I said.

“Then… this… I have one ticket” he gave me the ticket and I was speechless.

“Really? You gave it to me?” I asked.

“Yes, but promise me one thing…” he said.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Meet me after the event” he said.

“Okay! Thanks hyung! You’re really nice!” I hugged him because I was too happy. Then I went home with a bright smile, jumped into my bed and started imagining wonderful things about Joon. I can’t wait for tomorrow!

 

~The Next Day~

 

I went to Joon’s valentine event and enjoyed the event. He acted really cute today, unlike 27 years old. Like I promised, I waited for him outside the venue, in a small park in front of the event building. It was pretty late in night but I promised and I can’t break that promise. He finally came out from the building at 11pm. My sleepy state vanished after seeing him. He smiled and went into me as soon as he saw me.

“You really keep your promise…” he said.

“Of course…” I said.

“If only all sasaengs are like you. Cute and adorable, make me wanna put you in my pocket” he said.

“I’m not that cute” I was so embarrassed.

“You’re really cute, you know… and adorable” he smiled.

“Thanks, hyung… Um…. I want to give this to you…” I gave him chocolate, it’s valentine…

“Thanks! I will eat this deliciously! Happy valentine, Mir…” he said.

“Happy valentine too, hyung-ah…” I said.

“I have a present for you” he said.

“Present? I asked.

“It’s a secret, don’t tell anyone, okay?” he said.

“Then… it’s only me, you and God who know about this?” I asked innocently.

“I guess it’s right…” he said.

“What secret is it?” I asked then his hands suddenly grabbed my shoulders and I was so flustered.

He went near my ear and I started to feel nervous because he’s so close.

“I like you, I’m interested in you… I know this is weird, but it’s true. I think I like you, Mir…” he said and I was speechless. He… likes… me? I blushed. He took my cellphone in my pocket and dialed a number. Then he took his phone from his pocket.

“Now I have your number, we need to talk more… before we go public, if you accept…” he smiled and kissed my cheek. Joon… Lee Joon… that famous singer and actor… kissed me on the cheek. I touched my cheeks after that, I couldn’t believe that it’s true…

“I’ll wait for your answer…” he smiled and left.

 

##################################################################

 

Joon’s POV

 

“Hyung, wake up…” he shook my body gently, tried to wake me up.

“Yeobo… I’m still sleepy” I said.

“You have a schedule today!” he said.

“I don’t want to go! I’m tired” I said.

“I need to go to the campus too, you need to wake up now…” he said.

“I will, but I want something” I said.

“What do you want?” he asked.

“Kiss me please…” I pouted my lips.

“I don’t want!” he said.

“Then I won’t get up!” I said.

“Fine…” he went closer and pecked my lips. Then I finally got up and kissed him on the lips once again.

“Your lips… so sweet and addicting” I said.

“I need to take a bath” he said.

“Can I join?” I asked.

“No! You’ll end up if you take a bath with me you ert…” he said.

“Don’t you like that?” I smirked and he went inside the bathroom.

 

Sometimes, sasaengs can be annoying. They follow me, always try to know my private life, and I don’t like it. That’s my opinion when I heard ‘Sasaeng’. But, I found a sasaeng, not really a sasaeng… because he’s so calm and doesn’t disturb my personal life. He knows about me and he understands me. He was always there when I performed. He’s really outstanding between those sasaeng girls. He’s prettier than those girls and now… that sasaeng… has become my boyfriend and we date publicly.

 

Reporters asked the same thing when they heard the news…

“Lee Joon-ssi! Who’s the man whom you date? How did you meet him?”

And I always replied…

“He’s my lovely boyfriend, his name is Mir. And he’s actually… my sasaeng. A different and lovely sasaeng fan. He’s really loveable and if I tell you more, you can fall for him so… I can’t tell you more. Just keep supporting us, thank you…”

 

Then I realized that when I went to my movie’s press conference, I saw him following me behind. Cute… he’s still my sasaeng even after this…

 

“Yeobo! Don’t hide! Come here…” I shouted and his head popped out, really adorable.

“Joonie, you found me!” he said and ran to me.

“Of course, I have Mir-censor in my brain” I said and linked his arms onto me and pecked his cheek.

 

“You cutie little sasaeng, I love you”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

finally i finished this oneshot....

eventhough there are many dissapointment, i hope you'll like it...

Comment and subscribe please