5 - We'll Meet Again

Sweetest Dream Ever !

Happy Reading ! ^^

 

Author POV

 

They go out since morning. She was gloomy all the day. And its even more gloomy when Kris already accept his ticket and docments from his manager. Kris who realized this just smiled.

'She really like me, a lot.' he thought.

"Jeungyeol-ah~ Smile please! You're more more more beautiful that way!" he then smiled widely.

"Smile like this, please??" Jeungyeol slightly chuckled.

"Do aegyo for me first?!"

"What?! I can't do that! Aegyo is not my style~"

"Alright then, I'll not smile!" she pretend to sulked and Kris forced to do that.

"What kind of aegyo?"

"Gwiyomi?"

"Ahh~ Geurae geurae. I'll do it." He then do gwiyomi and Jeungyeol burst to laugh at how awkward it was. Kris smiled.

"Now, smile." Jeungyeol smile widely. Kris suddenly pull her to a hug. Jeungyeol startled but hugged him back.

"I'll be back, I'll be back to see you again." he mumbled.

"But when?" her voice lowed down.

"2 months?" Kris laughed then.

"Jinjja??!! Oh My God!!!" she then yelped. Kris nod.

"Yeah, it is. Just be ready to see all of us. Jeungyeol grin widely.

"Thanks, Kris."

 

 

Jeungyeol POV

 

Its time, for him to leave. I met his manager and he thanked me for taking care of Kris oppa. We're now at the airport and right now Kris infront of me, with sad expressions.

"Hey~ Why so sad? You said it that we'll meet again."

'Yeah but this 2 months, I'll be missing you so much."

"But you have my number, my SNS account. We can still in contacts, Kris. Don't worry, you'll be forever my bias." he slightly chuckled.

"Yes, I know. Goodbye." he waves and walked to the boarding room. A few steps, he turned back and hugged me. I'm so shocked but I'm hugged him back.

"Bye, Kris oppa. See you soon." He broke the hug and waves for the last time.

I hope he'll fulfil his promise to come back again.

 

"You're my sweetest dream ever, Kris oppa."

 

 

THE END~

 

jengjengjengjeng~~~

how was it? is it good? bad? or different from your expectation?

Im sorry if its bad.... :( I'll try harder next time! hehe

See you next story,

Thank you for supporting this story till the end :) Love ya! <3

 

xoxo,

Julianti~ <3