3 - Explain

Sweetest Dream Ever !

Happy Reading ! ^^

 

Author POV

 

Kris shocked, his body was trembling.

He was thought that this little girl kidnapped him but looked at her innocent face, it was impossible.

The girl also shocked, her eyes enlarged.

"Neo! Nuguyaa!!"

"Ahh, uhm, uhm, na-naneun Jeungyeol imnida. Ahh wait! I'm Jeungyeol. I also don't know why you are here, in my room!" He startled that the girl speak English. He then looked around the room.

From the front door, right wall, left wall, closet, its all covered with EXO's posters. Kris widen his eyes.

"You-you, you- an Exo fan?!" the said girl grinned and nod shyly.

"And you're my bias." she said slowly. Kris shocked.

"Really?!" Thank you!" he hugged her. She gasped and frozed there. For a seconds, he then broke the hug.

"But, why I'm here?"

"Like I told you earlier, I also don't know why~ Err, ac-actually last night before I sleep I pray that God give me sweet dream. Then, umm, I dream about you. I'm awake and there's you beside me. I also shocked. Like freaking shocked." she whispered the last sentence. Kris nod his head.

"Maybe this was God's gift for you! Nevermind, I'll contact manager hyung that I was here. Safe and sound." She nod.

"Let's go for a walk. What country I am now?" he said again.

"You're at Malaysia, Kris."

"Oh wow, great! Let's go then!" she nod sheepishly.

 

 

 

 

 

Jeungyeol's POV

 

We go for a walk and eat ice-cream together. Most of the times he always ruffled my hair and pinched my cheek, saying that I'm cute. What in the world the Kris Wu Yi Fan saying that I'm cute?! I'm flushed, fluttered, stuttered with him doing that, sincerely.

He was so different from what I thought. I thought that he was cool, cold, but in reality, he was just like a little boy. His act was so cute. Or maybe he was just acting? We don't know~

But whatever, I thought I'm not wrong in choosing him as my bias!

 

Author POV

 

Whilst in EXO's Dorm.....

"Tao-yaa! Stop crying!!" Sehun said, feeling worst looking at the second maknae like this. He was crying from the first time that he realized that Kris was not there, not with them at the morning.

Suho walked back and forth, thinking of what happened to Kris, his stuff was all there, clothes, phone, even Ace still there. But Kris ws nowhere to be found. They can't report to the police because it's isn't 24 hours yet. Maybe he was just take a walk outside, he thought but that impossible. He shooked the thought and looked at the member one by one. He was at the urge of opening his mouth to saying something when-

"What happened kids?!" Their manager hyung stumbled out of nowhere, leaving their dorm's door swaying like it's gonna broke.

"K-Kris geeee!!!!!!" Tao whined and cried again. Sehun beside him sighed, losing way to comfort him.

"What? Where's Kris?" he doesn't know about the news yet. Suho just call him to come quickly without telling him.

"Kris was nowhere to be found, hyung. We already find him everywhere in this dorm but, no, no Kris. We can't make police report yet, that makes me worry. He left all his stuff, even his wallet and phone!" Their manager hyung widen his eyes as large as possible.

"H-H Ho-How can???!!!!!!" he shouted like there's no tomorrow.

 

TBC~ :D

 

Helloooooo readers~~~ Im back :(

Coming with 3rd chapter and there's still no feedbacks :( so sad but yeah, I'm updating it already.

Enjoy and sorry for typos!

See ya next next next chaps ^^ Tc.

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3