1 - Dream

Sweetest Dream Ever !

Happy Reading ! ^^

 

YOU POV

 

      I walked to my bed when I glance at the wall clock, its already 2 am. 'Enough fangirling, Jeungyeol~' I thought to myself and throw myself to my very very comfy bed. I put my earphone, play my favourite song and shut my eyes. Ahh~ this song always make me feel sleepy.

 

Andwaeyoo, its my turn to cry, naega halgeyo.

Geudaeui nunmul moa~

Its my turn to cry naege matgyeyeo, geu nunmulkkaji this time~

 

"Yeah its my turn to cry because I didn't have my sweetdream yet. God~ please give me a sweet dream, its been awhile since my last sweet dream." I muttered sarcastically before drove to my own land.

 

She turn to her right, hugging someone. She was smiling, knowing that someone that she hugged was her bias. Then she felt the guy she was hugging turn to her, hugging her back. She can't help but smile widely. Her heart was fluttered when her bias caresses her back softly. "Saranghae, Jeungyeol-ah." he then said. She just nod, no need to answer, she love him more than anything. Hearing no answer from her, that guy hug her tighter. "You don't wanna answer me, huh?" She slightly chukled. "Of course, I love you. even more than anything. I love you too, Kris." "Thanks darling." he kissed her hair. She buried her face to his chest. Suddenly his hand slipped inside her pyjama. She startled. He continue caressing her now. Higher, higher, higher till he reach her bra to unclasped it. The girl gasped.

 

 

"Andwaeeeeee!!!!!!"

 

 

 

Anyeong readers!! *waves*

How was the first chapter? Ommo its so short right, just slapped me. Well this story will have umm kinda short chapters because I just feel like doing it that way kkk~~

So do subscribe and comment what do you feel about this story ^^ Dont be shy, I dont bite xD

Lol see ya later then, pyyong!!!!

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3