A-choo!

Not Really Bad After All

Moments after Suho and Kris hugged each other, Chen immediately went forward to give all of the towels he brought for Kris to wipe and cover himself. The rest of the members circled around Kris with smiles on their faces. Baekhyun repeated his statement again in order for Kris to hear it. He said, “You know Kris, this is the coolest thing that you have ever done.”

~

The moment Kris stepped inside their dorm, the first thing that came out from his mouth is “A-CHOO!” He was the last person to enter inside the dorm as Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun were already sitting comfortably in the living room. Xiumin gave a worried look to Kris as he sneezed loudly again for the second time when he passed by the kitchen. Then it followed by a third sneeze.

“Kris, are you okay?” Kyungsoo immediately asked him.

“Ah – I think I have a cold. Aish the water was too cold earlier.”

“What? My towels were insufficient to get you covered? Why….” Chen hollered out while he was putting his shoes back to the shoe rack.

Lay just in time gave Kris the cold medicine tablets for him to take that he got from the medicine box. “I knew that you will catch a cold the moment you walked into the water.”

Kris mumbled thanks to Lay and Kai gave him a glass of water for him to drink. After he took his medication, he told Kyungsoo that he might not eat dinner tonight. Kyungsoo felt sorry for Kris as he slowly walked back into his room.

~

It was dinner time, and the eleven boys were about to start eating peacefully until Suho noticed that someone is missing.

“Where is Kris?”

“Hyung, he caught a cold and told me that he won’t eat dinner tonight.” Kyungsoo replied.

“Aw.” Suho gave out a quiet sigh.

When the boys began to eat, Suho whispered to Kyungsoo and asked, “Do we have some food left for tonight?”

“Yup. There is some more food in the kitchen. Why hyung?”

“Oh good. I was thinking of feeding Kris later after dinner.”

“Hmm okay.”

~

Kris was sleeping comfortably in his bed with his blanket wrapped around his body.  He glanced at the door when he heard a knock sound and watched as Suho slowly opened the door.

Suho went inside the room and brought food with him. He placed the food at the table beside the bed and sat down on Kris’s bed. He touched Kris’s forehead and said, “Hyung, you did not even eat dinner tonight.  You should eat some before you sleep again.”

“No, it‘s okay.  I’m not that hungry though. I really feel sleepy.”

“No, Kris. You better eat some food. I don’t want you to get sick even further.”

“Suho, don’t give me that look again.” Kris was referring to the disappointed sad look that Suho gave to him earlier at the beach before he stepped into the water.

“Hyung, come on.  I’ll feed you.” Suho then grabbed the food tray and placed on his lap. Kris suddenly felt that he had no other choice but to give in once again to Suho’s request. He sat up on his bed and Suho slowly started to feed him one spoonful at a time.

After a few minutes, Kris managed to finish all of the food but he still remained seated on his bed. Suho decided to stay longer inside Kris’s room just to accompany him before he sleeps again. Then Suho blurted out, “I feel so guilty that you have caught a cold after you fulfilled my request. I feel that I was silly to make you do something in which the after-effect is predictable.”

Kris then pulled Suho and hugged him by his side and said, “Your request is not something that is silly. To be honest, after I walked through the waters, I realized that a person will do everything for the people who matter to him dearly. Whether it is something ridiculous or risky, he will do everything for their sake because he loves them. This cold that I’m having right now is only just a temporary disturbance. But it made me see how much you really love us, the whole EXO. You know sometimes I can be really weird and crazy, but actually you have this ability to teach me something that is really valuable.”

Suho’s eyes suddenly began to tear up a bit after listening to what Kris has said. Kris pulled him even closer and comforted him, “Aiya, don’t even cry please.” He suddenly yawns sleepily and asked Suho to sleep beside him just for tonight. Suho heartily laughed and told Kris, “If I catch a cold by tomorrow, I’m going to put my blame on you.”

“I don’t care if you blame me. I wanna know what happens to the ten kids when they found out that their main parents are sick eventually.”

 

Aiya -> means “oh my” in Mandarin

 

END. :)