2

Love over Drug
2

 

"Don't trust strangers too much, you'll never know what might hit you" he gently carried me and stood me up from the ground....

 

And walked away....

 

“Sir!” I called from behind as I limp toward him; he took another glance back but didn’t respond to me.

 

“SIR!” I called louder this time and he finally turned

 

“What do you want?” he ask stoically

 

“I...”

 

“Didn’t I tell you not to trust strangers?”

 

“Th..then why should I trust you then?” I asked, that was unexpected, I didn’t mean to ask this kind of question, it somehow just spill out of my big mouth...

 

“Because I just saved you didn’t I” he asked, more like stated with a smirk

“You seem to look okay to me, I’ll get going now” he turned his back and walk again...

 

“Wait!! Sir! What’s your name?” I asked in a louder tone

 

“It’s Jiyong!” he looked back and me and stated in the same tone I asked him with a smile...

 

“Bye” 

 

----------

 

“Bommie!!” I said as I’ve arrived at my best friend’s house, her house was some sort of apartment with plain and chic design, which really matches her taste.

“Dara-ya! What took you so long? I thought you wouldn’t come” Bom pouted.

 

“Ani..eh.. something just came up on the way”

 

“What happened? Are you ok?” She asked me worriedly.

 

“Kwen-cha-na” I told her, that girl would keep nagging if something were to really happen to me, she would probably throw a tank at the one hurting me, that’s how protective she is, so I think it’s best if I wouldn’t talk too much, it’s not that important anyway.

“Come on in, this is your last day here, let’s celebrate!” she exclaimed excitingly...

 

Bom dragged me to the kitchen, as I walk in...  I saw lots of foods already set on the table, everything saw placed nicely.

 

Bom told me to sit while she went to pick up some stuff inside the fridge, as I settle on my seat, she came back with a bowl of corn...

That girl really is a corn monster~

 

“Wow! Bom, don’t you think the food is too much? Plus, there’s only the two of us” I said as I stared at the foods.

 

“You rarely see me cooking in the kitchen Dara, you already know I’m that lazy, BUT! Because today’s a special day, I decided to cook these foods... So! No matter how much it is, we have to finish it all up” She stood up again and when to the fridge again...

 

After a sec, she came back with a bottle of juice with two wine glasses in her hands.

 

“Since you’ll be flying tomorrow, I wouldn’t want to make you drunk, so let’s substitute wine with grape juice” she said with a high pitch voice at the end.

 

“Oh My Gosh Bommie!! you’re the best friend I’ve ever had” I went to her and hug her tightly.

 

“D...Dara...I..can’t...breath..” struggling from my hug.

“Whoops! Sorry” I smiled while letting her go.

“Yeah, I know! I know! I’m such a good friend ain’t I?  But! Let’s eat! I’ve been enduring not to eat while cooking and now I’m super hungry” she nagged again.

“ok, ok...let’s eat”

 

And we dig in...

 

-----

“Yeobose-yo? Sanghyun ah”

 

“n-neh noona?”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Y-yes noona, why did you called?”

 

My eyebrow creased, something about his tone just isn’t right.

 

“I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be leaving Seoul tomorrow, so should I drop by at your house tonight?” I asked

 

“a-ani, I’m erm... not yet home, I’ll probably be long”

 

“oh, but I’ll really wanted to see you” I pouted sadly on the line.

 

“hmm... maybe next time noona, I’m sorry... I’ll see you soon” and hanged up...

 

It just doesn’t feel right, something about his voice scares me. Sanghyun’s my beloved baby brother, he moved back to Korea after his company transferred him a few years back.

 

----

“Urghhh” Someone groaned

 

“You son of a ! When will you repay our money?!” the guy slash him again with a belt.

Bruise could be seen all over his body.

 

“Or should I sell your organ to replay us instead?”

 

----

 

“I’m going to miss you soo much Dara-ah!” Bom said hugging me tighter...

“Come visit me more often if you can” she continued.

 

“Yah! I’m not the free you know! I have work too, plus my pay isn’t that high” I teased

 

She pouted sadly while showing her famous puppy eyes.

 

“ah...arraso, arraso! aiist...I’ll work harder so I can come and visit you more often is that okay now?” I said calming her down.

 

She smiled and nodded

 

“Attention, this is the last call for plane to Philippine that will leave in 10 minutes, all the passengers please proceed to the gate”

 

“oh! it’s the last call! I better go” I exclaimed

 

We hugged again as I dragged mu luggage in.

 

“Call me everyday!!!!!” Bom shouted from behind my back as a few glanced and looked at her, but know her... she couldn’t careless.

 

----

Creek~

 

The door slowly opened...

 

“oh! Boss!” all the guys stood up and bowed at the boss.

 

The boss walked in, he then place his leg up high on the stool turning to the guy standing near the prisoner who’s currently unconscious”

 

“What do you know about him? Did you do a background check?”

 

“Y-yes boss, there’s not much description on him though,  but we know he have a sister” The guy replied carefully...

 

===================

Hey guys! 

A peaceful chapter before we proceed to something else hehe ^^

Goodnight (*yawnnnn)

Cece <3