1

Love over Drug

1

 

This is my last day in Korea before flying back to Philippine tomorrow...

 

I came here for a week just to visit Bommie because she always nagged about how I became a bad friend for not answering her phone calls often, so as a surprise I decided to go visit her instead.

 

Bom is my best friend, we met each other ever since we were 6 back in elementary school and we were very close until my family decided to move to Philippine when I turned 10 because we were very poor at that point and when we heard it's better to do business there, my dad decided to give it a try. So our whole family moved there ever since then. That's how Bommie and I parted ~~

 

Living in the Philippine was hard at first, because I was shy and it's really hard for me to make friends since I don't know their language, a lot of my class mate would just make fun of me and at that point, I was really lonely and sad....

I begged my father everyday wanting to go back to Korea but of course we couldn't....

After a few years, I managed to make a few friends but I wasn't as happy as how I was like I was back in my hometown....

 

But somehow, Bom and I finally reconnected when she found my SNS and decided to chat and text each other until we were close again, Bommie is still her usual loud, bubbly and crazy self which I really appreciate since she didn't really change that much except for her look, wow sooooo y !!! She looked gorgeous now...

Apparently, our life became much more stable and our family was happy as ever.

Back to the present, here I am walking along the street about to go visit Bom for the last time before flying off tomorrow...

 

"Ouch!"

 

"Watch where you're going" a guy with blonde hair told me as I didn't see his face clearly, I just went off and a sudden grip stopped me from going where I was suppose to go...

 

I thought it would be the same blonde hair guy, but when I looked up, I was not... He looked like a thug

 

"Where do you think you're going pretty?" The thug looking man asked me

I was about to protest but his grip was so tight

 

"Help-Mmmp" the guy covered my mouth with his hands

 

I was about to hit him with my purse when he suddenly fell flat to the ground as I gasps....

 

The thug immediately ran off with his bloody face...

"Never hit on women" the guy said

 

I looked up from the ground and caught sight of the blonde guy I saw earlier....

 

"Sir-" I was about to follow him but I heard a crack on my ankle, somehow it's a slight sprain, my attention was still focus of the blonde man that helped me earlier....

 

"Miss, are you okay?" The guy ran forward me and all I can do is to nod....

 

"Thank you for saving me" as a slight smile appeared on his lips

 

"Don't trust strangers too much, you'll never know what might hit you" he gently carried me and stood me up from the ground....

 

And walked away....