001.

Loving You

Hana's POV

I was never the type of person who would console someone, well here I am beside Luhan trying to cheer him up since he's a bit down because of what's happening about his family. I was tapping his back while he had his face hidden in his hands.

"Shhh~ everything will be alright." I tried calming him down, that's the first thing you always say to someone you're trying to cheer up. Telling them that everything is going to be ok, alright, fine. When we all know that it's a 50/50 chance that everything is actually ok.

He finally looked up and a small forced smile appeared on his lips "You think so?" he said in a hoarse tone.

I nodded.

Then suddenly he hugged me tight, it caught me off-guard but I returned the hug. Luhan and I have been friends for almost a year, I know that he's gay and I'm totally fine with that. I accept him wholeheartedly, he's like my sister along with Mimi.

We both broke the hug and we decided to just skip the whole day since we don't want to go back to class and everyone would bombard us with questions, asking Luhan why his eyes are puffy, asking me why I'm with him. It's just going to be crazy. We exited in the back, where we usually escape when we skip since the front is full of teachers on duty and if we get caught we'll get in so much trouble.

 

Luhan and I arrived at a small cafe that was a couple of blocks away from the school, we got there and sat down on one of the booths. Luhan ordered taro bubbletea while I ordered a plain milk tea with extra pearls. A song was being played in the cafe, and it gave it a vibe of cozyness.

"I'm glad you're my friend." he suddenly spoke, causing me to blush a bit.

I just nodded and took a sip of my milk tea.

"By the way, did Mimi tell you about the basketball game that's happening this Friday?" Luhan asked.

I nodded "Yeah, she asked me if I wanted to watch but I have a shift that night. So unfortunately I can't watch and see tower."

Luhan placed his bubbletea in front of him "That . Don't worry Mimi and I will take a lot of pictures for you." he said winking and I nodded while laughing. 

My friends knows how much I fancy Mr. Wu, how much I'm attracted to him. Not only because he's good looking, but because he's a gentleman, he's athletic and last but not least he values everything to him.

"Yah! You're dozing off again, you're thinking about Kris eh?" he asked

I chuckled and slowly nodded "Isn't he so cute? Tell me you think so too."

Luhan scoffed "Whatever. We should go to your place." he suggested.

I tilted my head "Why? There's nothing to do at home, plus my Mom is probably at home sleeping and she's not going to be happy if she finds out that I skipped school. How about your place. Your parents won't get home till later. Whaddya say?"

He nodded "Good idea. Let's go." he grabbed my milk tea and he threw it in the garbage can.

 

"Oh my gosh, you still have these?" I asked him while I looked through his things in his room.

Luhan gawked at what I was holding, it was a book full of his ex crushes and crushes till now. He grabbed the book from me and he placed it on top of the shelf, somewhere where I can't reach it. I pouted and glared at him playfully.

"I know you still have a crush on that Sehun guy, am I right or am I right?" I , and a hint of pink was evident on his cheeks.

"Stop." he said sternly, causing me to arupt into laughters.

He glared at me and I stopped laughing "Alright alright. I'm sorry... But... Seriously, do you still like Oh Sehun?" I asked him with my eyelashes blinking at him.

Luhan looked at me and he shook his head "Don't you know that he already has a girlfriend." he said sadly.

I frowned and I hugged Luhan "Don't worry you'll find someone that's way better than Oh Sehun" I marked at him.

He just chuckled as he was browsing through his laptop. Soon, I got tired and laid down beside him on the bed while he's still busy playing League of Legends on the laptop. I don't understand why people play those type of games, and for Luhan he just started playing that game since it's his only way of communication with Sehun. I pity Luhan sometimes though, since that's not really his forte but that's the only way he can speak with Sehun.

Soon I felt my eyes closing and I fell into a deep slumber.

 

"Wake up!!!" I felt someone tapping me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Luhan, I gulped and sat up.

I looked around then I asked him "What time is it?" 

"Chill out, it's only 3." he told me.

I heaved a sigh and got out of the bed, collecting all my stuff. 

"Do you want me to drop you off at work?" Luhan asked and I shook my head.

"Naah. You can just stay home, I'll be heading out now. I still need to go back home and get my uniform for work. Anyways thanks for having me over. See ya tomorrow Lulu." I bid goodbye and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 


a/n: i'm sorta relating this to my real life story. some are real, some are not. but the characters are real tho, i actually have a gay friend and i actually like a basketball player. hehehe... so hope you enjoy this story!! look forward to the future chaps...