Chapter Two

DISCO NIGHT [ Onew ] (One Shot)

Part Two

I came alone to the Disco bar; the rest of them went on without me since I brought my own car. I hear the loud thump of the bass and feel the music boom on my chest. I see a lot of SM Town artist, dancing to the songs playing. I see some groups in different packs, 2AM members, SISTAR and 2ne1 members were complete too. Even K Will Hyung was there. I spot for the rest of the group, and found them sitting with some of the EXO members. Taemin, as usual was with his best friend Kai. Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Kris were laughing together with Minho and Key. I spotted Jonghyun at the Bar sitting with a woman with long hair. Once I spotted my group, I look for Eunhyuk Hyung to greet him.

“Hyung! Thanks for inviting me to the party, It looks full packed and star studded!” I tap his back to congratulate him

“I told you it would be a blast! Grab some drinks at the bar and join in the groups. Have fun!” He danced to the rhythm of “I want to be a rock star” By Icon played by the DJ.

I grabbed a Beer and went to see the others and chat with them. They were talking about fun memories, and everyone was laughing. More bottles of alcohol were served, the music became louder, and the crowd became wilder, a sign that the party is just getting started. The rest went to see different friends, and some went to the dance floor. I stayed and drank more.

A girl walked in our disco hall. I’m not familiar with her face, and her outfit doesn’t seem to look like she’s supposed to be partying here. The ladies here were very sophisticated, wearing short dresses and y outfits. She was just wearing a fitted white shirt and jeans. She comes in and goes directly at the bar, and ordered a drink. Some locks of hair went to her face, so she tucked the pieces of loose hair at the back of her ear. I think she’s crashing the party. I watch her finish her first drink and ask for more. She had some nerve to ask more when she’s not invited in this party. I watch her from my distance and check on her secretly. Her skin was so white, and her eyes, pretty and round. Even without makeup, her lips, red like cherry.  The shirt she’s wearing fits her body, tightly shaping her , just the perfect size, not big nor small. and I see her jeans fit perfectly on her round waist and going tight on her legs. She is y hot. My bottle is empty, and finally found an excuse to come close to her. I sit beside her and ask the bar tender for another drink. She doesn’t notice me but her finger going around the glass and thinking deeply. She wasn’t even flinching at all. She was very deep in thought. I sat quietly near her drinking my glass of rum. She asked one glass after another, and another.

“So, what management are you from?” I broke the silence and talked to her. She was a little shocked when she heard me speak.

“Management?” She asked confused.

“Yeah, which entertainment group are you from? I haven’t seen you in any shows yet. Are you a trainee?” I asked her continuously, knowing she can’t answer any of my questions. She just looked down and laughed.

“Uhm, is this your party? I’m sorry for crashing in just like that. I needed a few drinks.”

“Actually it’s not my party. But yeah, I can see you had to have a few. You already had five glasses of that, what you’re drinking.” I pointed at her half empty glass.

“Oh, have I? I haven’t noticed. Uhm, I have to go.” She stood up and almost immediately stumbled, I caught her right on time.

“whoa, be careful.” I stood her up slowly, our eyes meet. I’m feeling it. . She’s very pretty and her skin is so warm and soft. I want to run my hands over her bare skin and touch every inch of her. She’s looking straight at my face. Her cheeks are pinkish. Her cherry red lips, I just want to kiss those soft lips. As I stare at her face, she consciously bit her lower lip and she immediately broke out the contact.

“I... I have to go to the wash room.” She turned around almost stumbling hurriedly walking away from me. I know she likes me. I know she felt that tingle in her body. Damn! I want her.

I wait for her to go out of the washroom. I need to talk to her more. The disco music turned even louder, and more people are coming in, crowding on the dance floor, more people getting drunk. The flashing lights turning almost too dark to even see each other. I see her come out of the wash room tidying her clothes. I feel my crotch tighten on my pants. Damn. Just seeing her from afar makes me hard!

I went to her and talked near her ear, as I brush my arm on her skin. “Do you want to dance?”  I asked her softly. I look at her face and held her hand, slowly pulling her to the dance floor. She cannot refuse me. I have to do more skin ship. She ing makes me harder. I bring her to the middle of the dance floor. More crowded the better. No one cares what you do now. Everyone else is too drunk to even mind what the others are doing. I faced her and danced to the song playing. She just stares at me looking shy, not wanting to move an inch. I pulled her waist closer to my aching body and brought my face closer to hers and whispered. “Come on, let’s dance. Everyone’s too drunk to even notice us.”  I move my body closer to hers; I know she can’t resist me. She smiles and starts to move a little, swaying, she moves with my hands crawling over her waist, moving up just at the sides of her .. The song changes and goes even wilder. Everyone was wooing to the song, louder and louder, they jump up and down drunk. She moves her body dancing ily, our bodies grind to each other, as I touch her body slowly, from her waist, to the side of her ; she raises her hand and feels the song, while I move my hand around her. I can’t resist her body. I feel so weak that I have to touch her skin. I want my hands all over her bare body. I bring my hand to her back, going down to the edge of her shirt; I slowly enter my way inside her white shirt, touching her . She looks at me, her eyes filled with lust and want. I go higher, touching her, reaching just at the string, as I unclasp her bra, she gives out a moan and brings her chest closer to me, giving me a good feel of her front. she continues dancing as I brought our bodies closer, grinding our bodies hard to each other. I feel her bra releasing her , her hard s grinding my chest and making me feel dizzy. I let out a moan and asked her “Do you want to go out somewhere with me?” She looked at me a little hesitant, but nods. To my delight, I grasp her hands and pulled her out of the dance floor as we run out to the door.

 

To be continued...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------