Chapter One

DISCO NIGHT [ Onew ] (One Shot)

Part One

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I wake up at the sound of the alarm clock. Ahh! My head aches so badly! I drank too much last night. I touch my head while I rest the other on the bed to raise my body up. Suddenly a warm smooth foot wrapped over my leg and an arm touched my stomach and up to my chest. Her body was so close to mine, I can feel her touching my skin. I open my eyes to see a girl at my side... I slept out again.

“Good morning handsome.” She greeted me with a soft peck on my cheek.

“Hey! Good morning!” I immediately stood up and took my pants and shirt to the comfort room. One night with her is over and I have to leave. That’s the rule. No one gets to sleep with me more than once. Once i hook up, i never go see her again.

“You’re already leaving?”

“Yeah I am.” I wear my clothes as fast as I can and gave her a short answer. I noticed that with every girl I slept with, they tend to discuss less if my answers are shorter. Then, the next thing they do is beg me to stay longer. Have more , more petting, more cuddling. Some ask for breakfast just to have an excuse to be with me longer. I’ve slept with many women and that’s always what they do next.

Can’t you stay a little longer? It’s still early, Onew.”

Ha! Knew she was gonna ask that.

“I’m sorry, I have to leave now. You know I don’t stay more than one night.” I gave a passionate kiss on the forehead and swiftly exit to the door. Leaving her still lying on bed , and defeat.

 

 

I open the door to the dance hall and saw everyone sitting on the floor. They already started the practice without me. The four of them stood up to greet me or give me a high five.

“Hey, you slept out again Hyung! Where did you end up this time huh?”

“He probably lost his way home and had to find a place to sleep.”

Taemin and Jonghyun jokes me with this every time. They know I slept with someone. I was with them at the bar last night so they knew. They made fun of me because when I first slept out, I made a stupid excuse.

Minho went to the coffee dispenser and handed me a cup of cappuccino. “Here, have some coffee. I know you haven’t had breakfast.”

“Thanks Minho! Anybody brought some bread or anything to eat? I’m starving!” I asked while I touch my stomach growling. Key threw the wrapped cinnamon roll at me and gave me a hiss. I just smiled and thanked him.

That’s the good thing about my group. We always have each other’s backs. It’s not only me who do crazy stuff anyway. Everyone does it, except for Key. Well we know he also hooks up, but he doesn’t stay with the girl the whole night. We wake up and see him on his room so we’re pretty sure he doesn’t sleep out. For the rest of the boys, well I’m the pro. People think it’s Jonghyun who goes out the most but it’s actually me. 

The good boy image on screen is what everybody wants, kpop fans like the aegyo and they always want the cute stuff, so of course, I give it to them. But most don't know there's a dark man hiding in this pure cute and squishy boy they dearly love.

 “Hey!!! What’s up what’s up eh? How’s the practice going on? Aigoo my dongsaengs should give it a break! You practice every day when your schedules are still far from today? Aigoo...”  

Everybody looked at the door, it was Eunhyuk Hyung. He was jolly as ever, always looking out for us too. Our sunbaes love checking up on us from time to time.

“Oh! Eunhyuk Hyung! Annyeong haseyo!”  We call out.

“Hey, I’m going to be setting up a party and you can’t miss out. Tomorrow, 9 o’clock at our favorite disco bar. Okay?”

“Ooh, sounds like fun!” Key said and looked at us, like saying come on let’s go.

“Sure Hyung! Who’s gonna be there?” Taemin asked eagerly.

“Well, let’s see, I invited Changmin and Yunho hyung, of course my other brothers in Super Junior, EXO boys, f(x) and GG ladies, so technically, the whole of SM town!”

We all oohed to his answer and excitedly said we were going. Of course we are! Everybody’s there so SHINee has to be there too.

“And yeah, there are a whole lot of other friends who’s going to be there too. You’ll just see on the party. I personally organized this so I am telling you this is going to be a blast! I’ll see you tomorrow then, ne? Okay, gotta go!”

He gave us a salute and walked out of the dance hall.

“Well, party tomorrow guys! So let’s finish our goal today.” Jonghyun said excitedly and started playing the music again.