Losing You [one-shot]

Losing You [one-shot]

A/N: Inspired by this

The music in the club is loud, pounding into my ears again and again. Through the dim lighting, I'm looking into the dark brown eyes of a man about my age. His hand reaches out and his fingertips brush lightly against my knuckles, my body erupts in a shiver, and he smiles charmingly with two rows of bright white teeth.
 
This was wrong, so wrong. I had told my boyfriend Kyuhyun that I was hanging out with a couple of friends from work. He was back at home, and completely oblivious to where I really was. At a club, being lured into another mans arms.
 
Why was I doing this again?
 
Oh, that's right. Kyuhyun didn't want to touch me anymore. It had been weeks, maybe even months since we had last had , my boyfriend was always complaining he was too tired from his work, or was too busy playing Starcraft. I was starting to feel slightly un-appreciated, I mean, Kyuhyun hardly even looks at me anymore.
 
I don't know what happened, suddenly we just, lost our spark. Believe me, I tried to get it back. I tried. I wouldn't be doing this if I hadn't at least tried. But, It was no use. I am completely convinced Kyuhyun is no longer attracted to me physically. For all I know, he could be doing some other guy behind my back.
 
"So, what's your name?" The handsome man in front of me said, his voice low and smooth. I smile shyly stirring my drink with the colorful straw inside it .
 
"Sungmin. You?" He his lips seductively and moves closer to me "Its Siwon." He said huskily. I take a sip out of my drink and he slowly runs a large hand down my arm.
 
It feels weird, Kyuhyun's hands were smooth and warm, and Siwon's were tough and rather cold. He took another step closer to me, his body heat merging with mine. I in a shaky breath as Siwon's hand lands on my waist and pulls my pelvis into his. My small, pale hands come to land on his board chest.
 
My whole body shivers as his lips travel from the skin under my ear and down my neck; I let out a little moan, feeling slightly disgusted with myself.
 
"Shall we take this somewhere more…private?" he whispered into my ear.
 
This was it.
 
I have to choose now.
 
Do I cheat on Kyuhyun, or not?
 
I look into Siwon's eyes, trying to see something more than just the intention of a quick . But all I make out is lust. Kyuhyun always had a hint of love in his eyes. He may have not shown it recently, but it was there.
 
Then why am I here?
 
Why am I currently wrapped up in this stranger's arms?
 
"I'm sorry…I have a boyfriend." I said, pushing away, my voice higher than usual.
 
With that, I turn to walk away, only to smash into the chest of another guy.
 
"Aish!" I squeal, as I tumble clumsily into the floor. I shake my hair from my eyes and look up to find none other than Cho Kyuhyun staring down at me.
 
"Kyu?" I said, my teeth instantly coming out to bite my lower lip anxiously. He doesn't respond, he just looking down at me, his blue eyes filled with an emotion I can't read. Standing up slowly, I run my hand through my hair uncomfortably.
 
"Kyu-" I begin, but Kyuhyun holds up his hand to silence me.
 
"I've been standing here for about 5 minutes, watching as you let another man wrap his arms around you, and kiss you." He says, his voice dangerously low.
 
I fill my eyes start to fill with tears, already knowing what's going to happen.
 
"K-Kyuhyun, I -" I try again, but he interrupts me.
 
"Min, I completely realize why you came out here tonight…" He said, his eyes not meeting mine.
 
"Its because I haven't been paying proper attention to you lately. I can fully understand if you wish to break up with me. But I just want you to know, that I love you; and I'm sorry for not appreciating you." Kyuhyun turns to walk away, but I grab his arm.
 
"Kyu, I love you, too! I'm sorry! This is my fault; I don't even know why I came out here tonight! I was just so lonely, I'm completely in the wrong, and I just thought you might be with someone else and-" Kyuhyun cut me off once again, but he did it this time with his lips. I moan loudly and his tongue instantly enters my mouth, battling with mine for dominance.
 
Now this is what I'm talking about.
 
Suddenly, Kyuhyun pulls away from me and picks me up bridal style. "Lets go home. I think we have a lot of time of making up to do!" I giggle as Kyuhyun carries me out of the club, and back home, saving me from probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life.
 
THE END