First

To you, with my love

                         I sat quietly in my room and blasted old love songs my grandfather made me listen to on my phone and continued another book about love.  I turned my head to see Tao walking in quietly, since my grandfather was asleep, and I took a earbud out and smiled at him, "Oh, hi Tao~" He smirked and continued his way to me and sat down on my bed, and laid his head back on my stomach and looked up at me with my nose suddenly back in the book, "Yah, what are you reading now?" He sat up and above me, peeking over the cover. I titled it down and giggled, "You weirdo, you know what I'm reading, I always read them.." He hid his face behind the book and I could only see his eyes looking at me, "Aigoo, when do you not read those cheesy love stories eh?" I smiled and continued reading happily, "When grandpa doesn't keep giving me them, which is..." I looked to the side of my bed with the rest of books I haven't began yet, "..most likely never." He smiled and put his head in way of the book. I put it down on the side table and crossed my arms and looked at him, "Ok, what?" He shrugged and leaned above me further and kissed my forehead, and then put his against mine, "Nothing, I just want to hang out with you for tonight.." I attempted to adjust my leg beneath him and he grabbed it quickly. I blinked and looked at him, "T-Tao.." After glancing around, I met eyes with him and stared at him. I swallowed and squirmed slightly beneath him and read something in his eyes I've never seen before, lust. I swallowed again and pulled myself slightly out from under him when he quickly grabbed my leg. I blinked, "T-tao..!" Our lips clashed passionately as he held my hands above my head tightly.

Eventually, he's shirtless and I'm struggling to keep my shirt on when grandfather swung the door open, "YAH!" He walked as fast as he could into the room, and flung Tao off of me. Taking his cane and beating Tao endlessly. I dropped onto the floor and attempted to stop him from hitting Tao but was only swung to the side and I began bawling, "Grandpa!!!!" He continued to swing again and again, using what might he had left in him.

Suho makes his way down the dark, quiet street when he turns his head down a street to a house with all the lights on a crying and yelling echoing from it. He recongnized the crying and he gulped, hoping it was his imagination he shook his head, but it didn't stop. He sprinted to the front door and slammed into it, knocking, slamming, and trying to unlock it. He went around to the kitchen window and jumped up and climbed through, jogging quickly to the room where the sounds were emitting from. He opened the door again to see Tao bruised and slightly bloody with Grandpa slamming his cane against him and he pushed Grandpa away and noticed him being shirtless, and he glanced to see me in the corner, holding my cry back and shaking. He grabbed Tao by the neck and held him up, "You.." Tao glared at him but looked at me, making Suho also turn and drop Tao when I tapped his shoulder, "Suho, put him down.." Suho turned entirely and stood towering over me, "What happened..?" Grandpa grunted and mumbled his way out of the room, "Damn idiot. Thinks he can touch anyone the way he wants.." Suho looked down and picked me up in bridal position. He glanced down at Tao before grabbing my coat and walking out of the door. I looked over his shoulder to see Tao slowly standing up and holding something back, as if he was in more than just physical pain, but emotional. Suho opened the front door and swung it open, and a splash of cold air went onto my back and I attempted to scoot closer to Suho's chest, then I squirmed out of his arms. I landed on my but stood up, "I can walk.." He grabbed my wrist before I began walking, "With no shoes, and in the winter?.." I looked at my feet and slowly back up at him, "Yeah, I'll be fine for now.." He picked me up again, "For now.. but later you're going to be coughing a fit, besides we have school tomorrow.." He glanced back at my house and continued forward, "And I don't really feel comfortable leaving you there after I walked into seeing that.." I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "It's not like I wanted it to happen.."

Silence.

For the rest of the walk to his house it's like he was planning what to say when he opened the door to his house and set me down, "You know, you could've prevented it." I blinked and turned around, "Wait, what?" He continued matter-of-factly, "You could've prevented it. It seems like you almost wanted it to happen." I scoffed, "Are you serious right now? I didn't want it to happen! I didn't want anything to happen! I thought that Tao was just going to me weird like he usually is, that's the Tao I grew up with! That's the Tao I was raised by for half my life! I didn't know his hormones were going to take control of everything!" I felt my eyes becoming stingy and Suho gulped, "Did he do something like this before..?" I felt the first warm tear finally fall down my still warming cheek, "Just..can you just drop it? I don't want to think about it now.." Suho was going to speak up when he shut his mouth only to come out with something different, "Alright.." He walked past me and into the kitchen. I looked down and tried to blink the tears away, still scared. I grab the nearest sweatshirt I could find by the door on the hanger and walk to the couch slowly, and sit down, surrounding myself in the few blankets available. Suho came out of the kitchen holding two small cups of something steaming, "Here.." His voice sounded softened and he sat beside me, also trying to balance his own cup in his hands. I looked at it and sniffed it when he spoke up, "It's sleeping tea, blueberry too. My mom made this for me when I was upset, so maybe it'll work for you.." I blinked my sore eyes, "Ah, ok.." I took a sip and was instantly warmed, "T-thank you.." I mumbled quietly into my cup and looked into it as I continued to take tiny sips. He smirked slightly and nodded, "No need to thank me." I looked at him, "Of course I do, you seem to always be there to my rescue nowadays." He smiled and leaned forward, "I guess I'm a hero then."

My eyes grew drowsy and slowly began to weight down. Suho tapped my shoulder after setting his cup down, "Are you sleepy already?.." I nodded slowly, and laid to the side, opposite of him and curled up beneath the blankets and random hoodie. He stood up and adjusted the blankets to cover me entirely, "You found my hoodie too, huh?" He put the hood over my face and chuckled. He cleaned the table of the cups and went back into the kitchen, then upstairs, coming back down with a comforter and pillow. Tucking the pillow beneath my head and tucking the blanket in around me.

He prepares for bed and before he goes upstairs he glances at me and stops at the foot of the stairs. He jogs quietly over to me and picks me up with ease, bringing me upstairs and into his bedroom. He lays me down and takes the hoodie, fixing the blankets to cover me once again. He smirks at the job well done of keeping me covered and begins to walk out, when he stops abruptly. He turns his head to the side and looks back at me from the doorway and turns around, making his way slowly back to his now taken up bed. He leans his ear in to hear me still slightly sniffling and he tucks me in more again, leans in, and still hears the noise. He blinks tiredly, and lays on top of all the blankets, only putting his hand on my covered shoulder, quielty whispering as he slowly also falls asleep, "Stay strong please, if I'm a superhero, you can be one too.." 

Silence rang out again, only the sound of the wind against the closed window echoed throughout the now quieted house.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the delay! ^^" I was REALLY busy with school, drama-club shows, and planning to go to NYC to see Teen Top~!!

But I was suddenly inspired to continue writing this since it should start to get pretty interesting in the *hopefully* upcoming chapters~

Stayed tuned! And thank you for reading and being a watcher~ It means more than you think!! <3

~Samm