1

Silence & Talk

Idols privacy was a luxury.
It was rare to find such moments where Yongguk could be alone with the members and be himself.
He never liked too much attention,he wasn't used to it as well,since young age he was the quiet and lonely boy, having two friends which others called ridicules;his brother and his plushie tigger.
He wasn't the very talkative type and he liked to avoid such people,simply because he liked that peace of mind he had.

That's why he cherished movies and music.
It wasn't that common to strike a conversation while watching a movie or listening to music,except for those small comments that weren't necessarily meant to be countered back most of the time,over all those two were his sanctuary.

But he was surprised with himself when he found out he held deeper feelings then he thought he had for the probably most talkative member in the group,Daehyun.
That boy had something in him that caught Yongguks attention and the latter couldn't grasp what it was.
Sure,Daehyun was attractive but so was Himchan,an ulzzang and the visual of the group,and sure he had an immense vocal ability but hey,Youngjae wasn't bad at all and had that soothing voice that made you want to lose yourself in it.

You see Daehyun could mold himself to every member perfectly,he could squeeze into any conversation without being thought of as a hindrance.
Maybe the leader envied him or maybe he found such a person a mistery,who knows who he really is out of all the personalities that he displays.

One thing for sure,when they were both alone Yongguk would be immersed with the conversations they held and those were the times when you could hear the leader talk the most.
Daehyun managed to squeeze the words out of Yongguk without even trying and to be honest, Yongguk liked it.

"Hyung I'm going to the grocery store wanna tag along?" Daehyun asked with a smile.
Now normally,if it was any other person,Yongguk would decline the offer,but it was Daehyun,he never declined an offer to spend time with the vocalist and he wasn't going to start.
Yongguk hopped off the couch with a slight nod and a gummy smile on his lips.
They both walked out of the apartment and headed down,once they were out on the street they put on their sunglasses and masks so no one would recognize them.
They were holding small talk in which sometimes they would both start laughing.

Daehyun,like Yongguk,had an attraction towards the older.
He found his voice,his smile,his calmness and mostly his talkative side to be the most loveable and interesting thing.
At first he thought he wouldn't get along with the leader since quiet people didn't really favor him.
But Yongguk was different,he looked so interested in everything Daehyun said,even his useless ramble,that it made Daehyun feel special,sometimes he would even wonder if the older held the same feelings as he did.
But all of that was dismissed with a simple thought,that Yongguk was listening to Daehyun out of obligation,that if the older wasn't the leader then he would've already fled out the door.
But rays of hope always shone on those dark assumptions and Daehyun refused to believe whole heartedly that Yongguk was simply fulfilling his duties as a leader and a hyung.

Of course his fantasies were kept to the night where he would lay on his bed and imagine Yongguk ramming his into Daehyun,forgetting what the word 'mercy' meant.
And again,those were strictly for him and him alone.
Though sometimes he would be so immersed with admiring the older and imagining his slender fingers invade every space labeled private,those imaginations were deadly as they always caused his pants covered member to lift himself with pride.
It was hard to explain why he suddenly got an without losing the innocent image he had built so hard.
More then that,after such things happened he wasn't able to properly communicate with the leader without feeling ashamed of himself.

Yongguk on the other hand,just thought that at those times he came out as a very annoying personality in Daehyuns life and that the vocalist just needed some space.
He wasn't wrong,Daehyun did need space,but only because he, apparently, still had the hormones of a 16 y.o.
Yongguk made sure to keep his distance when Daehyun was the one to initiate it first,he respected him as much as he loved him.

Daehyun just wanted to bury himself after such shameful things like a public happened,he feared his image,in front of his fans and band mates but mostly in front of Yongguk.

after buying the needed groceries they both stopped by a teokkbeokki stand and ordered some.
They set on one of the benches in the nearby park and shared the savoury food.
Yongguk would steal glances at the vocalist,his heart beating so fast it could run a marathon.
But that wasn't the problem.

Sometimes collecting memories and hiding feelings become unbearable,this was one of those times.
He was so very tempted to say what was on his mind and weighed his heart but it wasn't his place.
Still after Himchan told him he noticed how the vocalist looked at him,that little spark of hope made him feel more confident.
He had a lot to lose but maybe,just maybe, he'll gain so much more.

"Dae...we need to talk..." He said,his deep like ocean voice giving that sentence a more deathly feeling then it really holds.
Daehyun looked up at the leader,hiding the amusement from seeing the older male fidget nervously.
"I...I have been feeling some things lately and..." A slight pause,for Daehyun it felt like forever.
"Just listen until the end okay?" Yongguk said and the younger nodded,keeping his gaze on the man in front of him.
"I love you,I have this intense desire to be with you all day every day,I like listening to you talk,I love you...and if you don't fee-" his speech was cut off by a kiss,a gentle and loving one.

Daehyuns lips felt like fire against Yongguks and it only made them crave each other more,to deepen the kiss and let lust take over.
Daehyun,who was the first to remember where they were,broke the kiss.
Yongguk could barely swallow as he still couldn't process everything that happened at that moment.
"Does this mean..." He asked after a long silence and the vocalist chuckled and glued his forehead to the olders.
"Bang Yongguk...I love you too you bastard".


gahhh I've become so sloppy but we all love cheesy right? cause out of all the things we write about, cheesy is the one most close to reality...admit it guys, we have a cheesy world, we are cheesy loving people.

but seriously...love BangDae...