Hyunseung where are you?

Hard to love, How to love

"Hyung you should change or you're getting sick! You too." Dongwoon said.

"Yeah. You'll feel better after a hot shower!" Yoseop said dragging Junhyung to the bathroom.

"B-BUT! I still don't know where Hyunseung is..."  He lowered his voice with every word leaving his mouth.

"I'll look if I find him. I promise!"

With that Yoseop pushed Junhyung in the bathroom and closed the door.

 

 

"I told you he's into Hyunseung-hyung..."

Yoseop sighed and sat down next to Gikwang.

"Where are Dujun-hyung and Dongwoon?"

"Uhm... Dujun-hyung wanted to change since he was also wet and Woonie... Mollayo... (I don't know...) I think he followed him."

"He followed him?" Yoseop giggled.

"Our maknae has a boyfriend."

Gikwang looked at him confused.

"Jongmal? (Really?) Who?"

"Oh Gik. When it comes to feelings you're a bit dense.

Gikwang blushed.

"W-Well I--"

"It's okay! That's one of all the reasons I love you. And I meant Dujun-hyung."

"Wait. You mean they're dating?!"

Yoseop nodded.

"Just like we are. And I bet soon Hyunseung-hyung and Junhyung-hyung made up."

 

 

"I don't think you will understand.... No matter how often I tell you... It isn't your fault! It never could be!" Hara bit her lip.

"Junhyung-oppa might dislike this now but I have to tell you. It was me who left him. I told him 'It's over. I'm sorry.' because I didn't love him anymore. I

had to break up. Everything else wouldn't have been fair towards him." She said tearing up, too.

"Hara... I'm so sorry!" Hyunseung said wiping his tears away and hugging Hara.

Hara returned the hug and they stayed quiet for a few minutes.

"Oppa... Don't the others worry about you?"

Hyunseung looked down.

"Naneun... (I...) Can I stay here? I don't wanna go back..."

Hara sighed.

"No you can't... Staying away will jut make it worse. And you told nobody. It's a no-go oppa."

 

 

Yoseop had been right.

Junhyung didn't feel great after the shower but a lot better than before.

He first checked up on Hyunseung's room but it was empty.

As he went past the living room to look if Hyunseung was there he remembered that Dujun also had gotten wet.

Junhyung wanted to tell Dujun that he could shower now since he was out and went towards his hyung's room.

Opening the door he had expected everything - actually nothing - but this.

"Hyung why don't you lock the door when you don't want to be interrupt?!" He screamed due to shock.

Dongwoon flinched and Dujun rolled his eyes.

"Aish Junhyung don't be so noisy. You scared Woonie. Besides we were just kissing don't act like I was ing him."

"H-Hyung!" Dongwoon stuttered, hiding his bright red face in his hands.

"Ah ne... (ah yes...) uhm. the shower's free... just wanted to tell ya..." Junhyung said as he quickly left the room again.

 

 

He was walking slowly.

He disliked the direction he was heading to and wouldn't like nothing better than to just turn around again.

'It had been raining...' Hyunseung noticed since he was staring at the ground constantly.

Hara had been right.

He had to go back but what should he do when he was there?

He wasn't ready to face Junhyung...

And thoughts like 'Does he worry about me' 'Did he search for me?' and 'Maybe I'm meaningless to him...' just didn't leave his mind.

But all that didn't help and so he soon found himself in fornt of their dorm.

 

 

He knocked on the door hoping someone - and not Junhyung -  would open.

To his luck it was Gikwang.

"Hyung!" He said surprised.

Hyunseung just smiled weakly.

There Yoseop peeked his head over Gikwang's shoulder.

He smiled and turned away to get Junhyung.

Meanwhile Gikwang was asking Hyunseung where he was and all that stuff.

Hyunseung explained everything and the two went in the living room.

"Uhm... Gikwang... Where is... Junhyung?" He asked silently not sure if he really wanted to know.

 

 

"Hyunseung!" A loud voice came from behind Hyunseung.

Hyunseung closed his eyes and begged that this wasn't true.

He turned around slowly, facing Junhyung who got to the spot behind Hyunseung quite quick.

"I don't wanna talk to you Junhyung." Hyunseung cracked out.

Junhyung's eyes showed hurt but to Hyunseung it was nothing compared to the pain he felt.

"But we need to." Junhyung said and walked around the couch in front of Hyunseung pulling him up and dragging him along with him.

"Junhyung let me go!" Hyunseung pleaded fighting softly against the others grip.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: third chapter ^o^

This came out faster than expected xD

I had some time so yeah

I hope you enjoyed this~