Hello and Goodbye

My Gangsta Boy

*knock knock*

Someone knocked the door. The teacher opened the door and saw a girl with long hair stand in front of him. 

"Guys, today we have new teacher. Actually she's your new singing teacher. Ms. Taeyeon, you can enter the class." The teacher asked Taeyeon to enter the class. Taeyeon entered the class and saw many students there. 

"Hello everyone, I'll be your new singing teacher. My name is Kim Taeyeon. For girls, just call me unnie, and for boys just call me noona. Thank you." Taeyeon bowed 90 degrees to the students. 

Some of students are whispering. They said that Taeyeon is pretty, Taeyeon is small, Taeyeon is short, and many more. Taeyeon heard it all but she just smile. 

"Okay thank you for your attention. Ms. Taeyeon, now you can start teaching. Goodbye all, don't do any bad things to Ms. Taeyeon!" said the teacher as he left the class. 

"Okay class, today I want you to sing a song that you like very much. That's all for today. And I'll call one by one. First is.... Seo Joo Hyun?" Taeyeon's looking for that Seo Joo Hyun. Finally she found that Seo Joo Hyun. Seo Hyun raised her hand and walking to the front of class. 

"Unnie just call me Seo Hyun, okay?" said Seo Hyun as she start singing. Seo Hyun choose Speak Now. She also playing guitar. Taeyeon likes Seo Hyun very much because Seo Hyun is talented and she knows manners. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOCMzYaKsA

"Thank you Seo Hyun, your voice is good! Keep practicing and keep singing, okay?" 

"Thanks unnie, after we all sing, it's your turn to sing, okay?" Seo Hyun winked to Taeyeon, she just nodded and smiled.

"Okay now, Oh Sehun." 

"I don't want to." said Sehun as he raising his hand.

"Why? Just try." 

"I can't sing, if I could, I don't want." said Sehun expresionless.

"Why? Just try once, Sehun." Taeyeon tried to be patient with this kid.

"I said I don't want to!" said Sehun as he got up from his seat and went out from the class. 

Taeyeon was panicked, she didn't know what to do. This is the first day of teaching and already chaos. She tried to chase Sehun. And there, she found Sehun in the basketball court. Playing basketball alone.

"Sehun!" Taeyeon approached Sehun. Sehun pretending like he doesn't hear Taeyeon. 

"Sehun, watch your attitude! Your teacher is talking to you and you pretending like you don't hear me?" Taeyeon screamed. She cannot hold it anymore. She's annoyed by Sehun's attitude. 

"What? I heard you. Don't scream." Finally he replied Taeyeon. 

"Whatever. Up to you. I'll assume that you don't exist. Don't be my student. It's my first day and you made it bad. Thank you." Taeyeon left and go back to the class.

***

The next day, Taeyeon bumped into someone while she was walking to the bus station. She looked at the person and it's Sehun. 

"Hi Sehun." Taeyeon tried to be friendly to Sehun, and forgot about yesterday's incident. But Sehun didn't reply her and keep walking. Taeyeon just sighed. 

They went into the same bus and the bus was very crowded. Sehun already got his seat while Taeyeon's not. Taeyeon's standing beside Sehun, she's hoping that Sehun will give his seat to her. But it didn't like her expectation. Sehun still in his seat and sleeping. Taeyeon just sighed. 

Finally they reached their school. When Taeyeon wants to get off of the bus, she slipped. She fell. Sehun immediately help her. Without any words, Sehun just pointing to his back, ordered Taeyeon to climb up his back. Taeyeon shook her head and she just walked away.

"Noona, look at your leg. It hurts right? Just follow my order. I'll bring you to school." Sehun screamed. Taeyeon speechless. She turned back and looked at Sehun expresionless.

"What? I'll bring you to school." Sehun dragged Taeyeon to the nearest park and made Taeyeon sit in the bench. 

"Take off your shoes and put it in your bag. I'll carry you." Taeyeon didn't move at all. She just looked at Sehun.

"Okay I'll do it." Sehun took off Taeyeon's shoes and put it in his bag. Without any words, Sehun carried Taeyeon on his back. 

As they arrived at the school, many students looked at them. They cannot believe what they see. They knew that yesterday Taeyeon and Sehun just argued. But now Sehun's carrying Taeyeon on his back.

"Thanks Sehun." Taeyeon smiled. Sehun still has no expression on his face.

"I helped you because you are my teacher, not because it's you." said Sehun as he walked away. 

"Whatever. I don't care about it." Taeyeon mumbled. 

***

Taeyeon started teaching with calling the students name one by one, so she'll know who is absent that day. 

"Kim Jongin?" 

Boy with dark skin and black hair raised his hand. 

"Kim Hyoyeon?" 

Girl with blonde hair raised her hand. 

After calling 8 students, finally Taeyeon reached the annoying one. 

"Oh Sehun?" 

"I am sorry unnie, but Sehun is absent. Earlier Sehun was here but I don't know now Sehun's gone." Seo Hyun explained to Taeyeon with worry face.

"Okay Seo Hyun, thanks. I'll be back class." Taeyeon went out from the class and started searching for Sehun. Taeyeon already searched in the entire school but she hasn't met Sehun yet. Taeyeon decided to go back to the class and continue teaching. 

***

It's been 4 months since Taeyeon started teaching in that school, and Sehun always skip singing class. Taeyeon never meet him again in the bus station and Taeyeon rarely see Sehun. If Taeyeon see Sehun, before she could reach him, Sehun has already gone. 

Today is Sunday, Taeyeon has service in the church, she always sing in the church every Sunday. 

When Taeyeon entered the church, she saw someone familiar sat in the back. And Taeyeon could recognize him, he's Sehun. Taeyeon didn't approach him because she already knew that Sehun will disappear. No, he's not monster or something like that, but everytime Taeyeon wants to approach him, he always disappear from her view. 

It's time for Taeyeon to sing in the church. When Taeyeon sang, her eyes were searching for Sehun. Sehun looked at her with no expression. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKnK3GjZ1rM

After she finished, she approached Sehun. 

"Sehun, where have you been?" Sehun just looked at her and didn't reply her. 

"Okay if you don't want to answer me." When Taeyeon started to walk, Sehun grabbed her wrist. 

"Noona your voice is good. Keep singing." After saying that, Sehun walked away. 

"Thank you." Taeyeon screamed to Sehun. Sehun looked at Taeyeon and smile. This is the first time Sehun smiles to Taeyeon, and Taeyeon felt happy. 

***

The next day when Taeyeon was about to go to school, she's shocked because she saw someone standing in front of her house. 

"Good morning noona, let's go to school together." It's Sehun. Taeyeon's confused because Sehun changed 360 degrees. Taeyeon just standing there without any moves. Sehun grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the bus station. Taeyeon still has no expression in her face. 

"Noona are you ok?" Sehun waving his hand in front of Taeyeon. 

"Oh I'm okay. What's wrong with you, Sehun?" 

"I'm the one who wants to ask you, what's wrong with you, noona?" Sehun scratched his head. 

"I'm okay, it's you who changed 360 degrees. What's wrong with you?" Taeyeon put his hand palm in Sehun's forehead.

"Why? Changed? How?" Sehun grabbed Taeyeon's hand and put it down.

"4 months a go, you always skip my class. You didn't want to talk with me, and earlier you asked me to go to school with you. What's wrong with you?"

"Ah, it's nothing. I just bored to go to school alone so I asked you to go with me. If you don't want, it's ok." said Sehun and he walked away.

"Ah okay Sehun, I'm going with you!" Taeyeon run to catch up with Sehun. Sehun smiled without looking at Taeyeon. 

***

6 months has passed, Sehun always follows her order. Now he's being a kind boy. 

But suddenly it all changed, Sehun being a quiet boy again like in the past. Taeyeon always tries to talk to him but he'll never answer her. He always skip singingclass and they haven't talk for 2 weeks. 

Taeyeon saw him in the canteen, alone, Taeyeon approached him. 

"Sehun?" 

Sehun looked at Taeyeon. Sehun immediately got up from his seat and walked away. Taeyeon tried to catch up with him but she cannot. 

***

Sehun and Taeyeon have exchanged phone number. Sehun always calls Taeyeon everynight but now he never calls Taeyeon again. It already 2 weeks and Sehun hasn't called her. 

This night, Taeyeon looked at her phone, hoping Sehun will call her. And it became true. Sehun didn't call her but he texted her.

SSehun, Taeyeon

"Hello noona? Did you already sleep? I hope you didn't. I just want to say that I miss talking with you. I hope you will go to Incheon Airport tomorrow at 8 AM, I'll wait for you." -Sehun

"I'm wide awake! I miss you too Sehun. Incheon Airport? For what?" -Taeyeon

"Just listen to me, go to Incheon Airport tomorrow at 8AM. Okay that's all, annyeong noona, jaljayo." -Sehun

"Aish, seriously, what are you going to do in the Airport?" -Taeyeon

After that Sehun didn't reply the text. Taeyeon started thinking what is he going to do at the airport. Taeyeon keep thinking until she fell asleep. 

**

The next morning Taeyeon woke up early, she doesn't have any classes for today. She prepared herself and went to the airport. She grabbed her cellphone and read the text message from Sehun. 

"Noona, just go to the chicken restaurant near the ticketing office, I'm here." -Sehun

Without any words, Taeyeon ran to the chicken restaurant and searching for Sehun, but she didn't find him. Taeyeon ran into the ticketing office and found Sehun in front of the ticketing office.

"Sehun!" Taeyeon screamed. Sehun immediately looked at her. Sehun approached her and hug her. 

"What happened? Aish really this kid." Taeyeon scolded Sehun. Sehun keep hugging her. 

"Noona, I'm going to miss you. You should miss me too okay!" said Sehun as he broke the hug. 

"What are you saying?" 

"Bye noona, my flight is at 9AM and I should go to the plane now. I'm going to America today. You should miss me okay! And if I have time, I'll text you through e-mail. And the most important thing is......." Sehun suddenly shut his mouth. 

"What is the important thing? Sehun what are you saying, eoh! Why you didn't tell me about this?" said Taeyeon as she started crying.

"Noona.........I love you." suddenly Sehun lifted Taeyeon's chin, and kissed her in the lips.

Taeyeon enjoyed the kiss, she likes it. But she's still crying. Finally Sehun broke the kiss. He erased Taeyeon's tear with his thumb. 

"I love you too, Sehun." Taeyeon smiled. 

"Noona, I gotta go. I'll miss you, I'll text you. Annyeong." after that Sehun walked away. 

Taeyeon felt happy because she can heard Sehun said I love you to her. Taeyeon liked Sehun for the very first time they met. Taeyeon found something unique in Sehun. But Taeyeon didn't express it.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Sorry if my english isn't good. Don't forget to comment! Thanks!