chapter 1

PROMISE — JYP Ent's New Girl Group ; Story Starting!

CHAPTER 1

 

The girls climbed into their car, their faces smiling with pride. They had managed to finish their debut stage nicely and they were all proud of their performance. 

 

"Goodjob everyone!" Their manager said as he climbed into the front seat. He closed the door shut and turned to face the girls.

 

"I didn't forget my lines!" Miyung stated, grinning widely. 

 

"Yes, Miyung, I know that." The manager smiled and Miyung smiled back. "All of you did really good out there!"

 

"Let's have a party tonight!" Kae exclaimed out of a sudden, pumping her fist into the air. Everyone looked at her, sharing the same expression on their faces. 

 

"YES!" Everyone cried at the same time. And that's how they are all seated in the living room with food and drinks on the table. 

 

"Unni! Pass me the chicken." Heerin said, reaching her hands out to the chicken that is on the other end of the table. Yeni who was eating a chicken drumstick took another piece of chicken with her other hand and passed it to the maknae. "Thanks!" Heerin said as she grabbed the chicken.

 

"Just now Taemin sunbaenim complimented my dancing! Oh my god! SHINee complimented me!!! SHINeeee!!!!" Jihye told Kae as she wiggled around excitedly. She can't help but keep the huge grin on her face as she squealed and danced on the spot. Kae laughed and smacked her head gently. 

 

"Calm down, girl." Kae stated, sipping her can of Coke. Jihye didn't calm down, instead she pulled her hair and squealed again. 

 

"You're crazy!" Yeni said, laughing. 

 

"Eeeeeeeeeeheeeheeehee." Jihye started breaking into loud screeching laughters as she leaned on Kae, she was laughing really hard indeed.

 

"You sound scary, stop it!" Miyung cried, pouting her lips. 

 

"Omo, unni, calm down please." Heerin said, glancing at Jihye, who was still laughing like a mad woman.

 

When she still didn't stop squealing, Kae covered with her oily hand. Well, she was eating chicken with that hand earlier on. Jihye soon realised the oily hand and literally flew from her seat. She screamed and rushed to the toilet. Yeni, Miyung and Heerin watched Jihye ran into the bathroom, still clueless about why the sudden change of mood. 

 

"Oops." Kae muttered, looking at the oil on her hand. Everyone else looked at her and followed her gaze onto her hand. As if on cue, they all laughed at the same time. 

 

"NOT FUNNY!" Jihye shouted from the toilet.

 

/

 

After the short celebration, they had to go back to the company's building. Their manager called the girls and told them that they had to meet JYP and also continue practicing for their next stage. It was still in the afternoon so the girls weren't so tired, especially after the happiness they are experiencing for their debut stage. 

 

Kae pushed open the door and stepped in, with the other girls behind. They entered the room where JYP was sitting on the other side of the room. The girls immediately bowed and greeted them as they walked in. Their manager was sitting next to JYP and also there were the other staffs sitting along the table. 

 

"Take a seat, girls." JYP said, gesturing towards the empty seats. The girls exchanged glances before settling themselves down. "The reason why I called you girls here is that I would like to say that your performance yesterday was amazing! All of you did extremely well on stage." 

 

The girls smiled at his words. "I'm very proud of you girls because I know all of you had been practicing really hard and after seeing your performance, I think that all your hardwork has paid off!" Their smiles widened and they all nodded. "And so," he continued, "You girls will be going on Weekly Idol with Got7 on this coming Friday and you will be going to an interview next week." 

 

"Oh my god! Weekly Idol!" Jihye couldn't control her happiness as she bounced on her seat. Heerin held her unnie in place, laughing a little. They were all glad to hear the news. I mean, which rookie group wouldn't want to go on Weekly Idol. 

 

"Now, go practice! I'll see you girls again! Goodjob, keep it up!" JYP said, smiling proudly at the girls. The girls stood up and bowed.

 

"Thank you!" They all chirped happily. They followed their manager out of the room. As soon as they were out, they all squealed and jumped. 

 

"Omo omo!" Yeni grinned, hopping around with Heerin.

 

"Ahhhh~ I'm so happy!" Heerin said, smiling as she danced around. 

 

"Let's practice hard so we can do better!" Kae said, pulling Miyung with her as they walked back to their practice room.