foreword

PROMISE — JYP Ent's New Girl Group ; Story Starting!

FOREWORD

 

Debut stages are always important and to every rookie group that's about to debut, it's literally everything to them. It's the same for these five girls as they stood back stage, waiting for the cue to go onto stage. They had been practicing day and night for the past few weeks just to perfect their debut stage. They had spent years of training and they weren't going to regret after today. They were going to be proud of what they had done so far. The leader gathered the girls together and calmed everyone done eventhough she's feeling a thousand times more nervous. Being the leader, she has many responsibilities to hold and she wants the debut to be amazing enough.

 

"Girls, it's your turn. Please go up on stage." The backstage manager said.

 

"Neh!" The girls replied in unison as they stood up from their seats.

 

"Alright, let's do this." Yeni said as she beamed everyone a smile and gave them a soft pat on their shoulders. 

 

"Miyung, don't forget your lines!" Jihye said as she nervously made eye contact with Miyung. The latter nodded, biting her lips as she mentally reminded herself again and again. 

 

"We're going to perform our bests, don't worry okay? As long as we do exactly as we practiced, everything will be fine." Yeni assured everyone as she saw everyone's worried expressions. Their anxious expressions soften and they all seem more relax.

 

"Fighting!" The girls cheered together, exchanging quick hugs and encouraging pats on the back. The five girls followed the backstage producer and stood by the sides of the stage. As soon as the stage was ready, they were called up to it.

 

"One, two, three-"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! We're PROMISE! Please take care of us!" They did a respectful 90 Degrees bow with much enthusiasm and wide smiles on their faces. There were many sunbaenims around too - SHINee, 2PM, After School, BEAST and many other more.

 

The stage lights changed from orange to striking blue, the music played and the cameras rolled. It's their debut stage...