Chapter 3

I Should Have Known

I woke up with the loud ringing of my cellphone. “Ringa ringa ringa ling ling” I grab my phone and answer”Hello?” I said in a groggy voice.

"Hey Sehun, long time no see". The voice on the other line said softly.

My eyes widen as I listen to the familiar voice on the other line."Say something Sehun, remember your a badass now." I thought to myself as I cleared my throat.

"hello? Sehun?"

"ah yes long time no see, Luhan. How you been?" I said in a yawn."Sorry I'm just waking up."

"No don't worry it's fine, I heard your back in korea I wanted to know if we could hangout; you,me and Jessica."

“This could be my chance's to get back at them for what they did to me, but is it worth the try?” Sehun thought to himself as he tried to stay calm.”Why not! remember that coffee place we would always go to relax?”

There was an awkward silent for a minute and luhan still hadn’t said a word; this was making sehun get a little worried.”Luhan are you there?” I said in a worried tone.  After what seemed liked a great 3 minute’s Luhan answered”Sorry about that, I was in the bathroom.”

I looked up at my ceiling while laying on my bed with my fluffy pikachu"It's fine, let's meet there by 12:00 am?"

"That sounds great, I'll see you there" Luhan said excitedly and hanged up the phone.

Sehun looked up at the ceiling thinking about their past, maybe he should just stop messing with the past; it was really just pointless the love is gone, he just wanted to hurt them make them feel exactly how he felt when he found them cheating on him. Sehun looked at the clock and rolled his eyes"Ugh 11:30 pm, seriously I just want to sleep." I got up and stretched my whole body; he walked towards the bathroom brushed his teeth and took a shower. He walked out of the bathroom dripping water from his hair;"what should I wear?" I said while looking at my closet full of brands."Maybe a pair of Boy London pants, a sweater and my hat." I got changed and head straight to the coffee place; Luhan and me would hangout. As I get there I see Luhan again but he isn’t alone; he brought Jessica also. Damn this was going to be weird seeing each other again after my trip to Paris. I sigh and walk inside.

"Yo Sehun over here!!" Luhan yelled from a far.

”Hey long time no see guys.” I said as I sat down on the other side of the table. “How have you all been?”

Jessica looks at me with a grin, her eyes showing sparkles. “Guess what Sehun”. She giggled as she looked at Luhan then at me.

“What is it?”

“I’m getting married” she smiled widely”Aren’t you happy for me?”

“Of course I’m happy.” I said sarcastically, while I play with my fingers.

Luhan looks at me with a worry face.”Sehun are you okay?”

“Sorry yes I’m fine.” I said in a quiet voice.”Actually there’s something I want to tell the both of you”. I look at them and smirk; lets see how far both of you will go after what I tell you.

They look at me then look at eachother with a curious face. I take a drink of my ice mocha and wait for the exact moment.

“What is it you want to tell us?” Jessica looked at me with a smile on her face.

“Gawd how I want to punch her and get rid of that smile on her face.” I thought to myself as I laughed to myself.

Luhan looks at me with a facial expression, he grabs his phone and message me.

---Text---

From: Luhan

To Sehunnie

What do you want to tell us? I’m worried about you.

 

I take a look at the message and smirk.”You know Luhan texting me isn’t the right moment right now.”

“Okay well tell us now.” Luhan said in an irritated voice.

“Yeah Sehun where best-friends so please tell us.”

“Well it both started in my apartment when I had come back home from work. I saw you two have in my own bed. You little backstabbers.” I said in an angry voice.

 

Their mouths drop but nothing came out.”Sehunnie let me explain it wasn’t like that..” Luhan was soon cut off by sehun.”Wasn’t like what? the fact you both had ? and that you little back stabbed me in the most painful way ever? I trusted you both but no; you had to go and it all. Luhan You’re dead to me. Never and I mean never contact me ever again.” I yelled at Luhan while clenching my fist.

“I’m sorry Honey I didn’t mean it,; please don’t leave me. I Love you to much please don’t do this to me.” Luhan’s tears started dropping one by one.

“I’m not sorry luhan,we are nothing but strangers hope you have fun with her. Jessica I hope the man that marries you realize how much of a stupid you are; because after that whole show you put on is over karma will hit you back like a .Oh and Luhan I burned all of our memories together. Take back this ring you gave me.” I took of the ring and placed inside of his coffee and walked out of the coffee store.

 

- Jessica pov-

“I’m not sorry luhan,we are nothing but strangers hope you have fun with her. Jessica I hope the man that marries you realize how much of a stupid you are; because after that whole show you put on is over karma will hit you back like a .Oh and Luhan I burned all of our memories together. Take back this ring you gave me.” Sehun placed the ring inside Luhan’s coffee and walked out. I couldn’t believe that after all those years Sehun found out about Luhan and Me, I feel so bad; why did I have to be so stupid and ruin their relationship? Sehun was the only person that I could talk to, the only person that understood what I was going through. I sat there frozen not knowing if I should go and run towards him and explain him everything or let guilt take over me. I take a glance at luhan and his a sobbing mess;”Lulu” she said in a whisper.

“Don’t you dare talk to me, because of you; Sehun left me. I wanted to spend my rest of my life with him.” He cried.

“Wow Luhan honestly I thought you were better than this but I see I was wrong. Because of me? he left you? get real, let you because we both cheated behind his back. This wouldn’t of happened if we never of done such thing.” I got up and left Luhan there alone to cry his eye’s out. All that matter was Sehun at this moment, I wanted his forgiveness but that wasn’t going to happen any time soon. He wouldn’t forgive anyone that hurt him especially his friends. “I’ll text him, and tell him I’m sorry.” she grabs her phone out of her pocket and start texting Sehun. It’s been almost 6 hours since she has seen him but there hasn’t been any response back. “Aish why isn’t he responding.” I talked to myself and threw my phone towards the couch. The bell rang and I got up to get it;”Who could it be at this hour. Seriously” She looked through the small tv screen and it seemed to be a delivery man; I opened the door”Yes? how can I help you?

The delivery man looked at his clipboard then looked back at her”Excuse me but are you Jessica?”

“Yes thats me how can I help you?”

“Well a young man told me to deliver these to you. If you could just sign here please”. He pointed at the clip board and let her signed the papers. “Here you go and have a nice day.”

I looked at the package and wonder who it could've been from, as I open it I see all of the cloth that I gave Sehun for his birthday including our pictures. All of our memories inside one small box. I picked up the picture and cried.” I’m sorry Sehunnie please forgive me” She said gently as she dropped to the floor and cried.  

“Please forgive me.”

 

-----Author Note-----

Sorry for long wait. I've been busy with school ^^! Thanks again for Reading