Chapter 1

I Should Have Known

I had come back to my apartment from work as usually,I was really excited to see my baby Luhan, after waiting so long which seemed like months of only seeing each other. I opened the door and walk in; "Luhannie! Am back from work, where are you hiding?" I shouted. As I walk up the stairs; I hear moans coming from my room, I walk closer to the door;  my hands shaking and my heart beating fast, as I open the door half way I see my boyfriend and bestfriend having in my bed. I clench my fist and walk out of the apartment."You're so wrong Luhan if you think I'm going to cry for you." I said in a angry voice. My phone started vibrating and speaking of the devil it was no other than a text message from Luhan.

- Text Message-

From: Luhannie

Baby I just arrived at your apartment and I made plans for your birthday tonight.! (^0^) I love you honey <3 Xoxo

I laugh at the message and only smirk at the thought of how fun this game would be. "Oh Jessica you little , I trusted you and Luhan. But let's see who plays this game better." I chuckled as I text Luhan back.

To:Luhannie

Oh you remembered my birthday! How sweet of you. I have some news for you, I'll tell you once I’m there.\~/.

From:Luhannie

Of course I remembered honey! Haha and I can't wait to see you tonight. ;)

I turned off my phone and start listening to "R.O.D by G-Dragon."

-Luhan's Pov-

I had been cheating on my boyfriend Sehun with his best friend "Jessica" and I can't say I didn't feel horrible because I did. My love for Sehun was fading away. Jessica gave me so much love and care; she understood me more then my own boyfriend did. Not saying Sehun didn't understand me at all but I just feel that I'm better with Jessica. I fell for her and I love her; but I had to go out and spend the day with my Sehun just so he doesn't suspect anything you know?. I care and love him but Jessica is my new drug.

”Ugh why isn’t he coming home?”It's been at least 2 hours that I had been waiting for Sehun to arrive home but nothing. "Maybe his busy or something" Luhan said in a tired voice. Suddenly the door opens and Sehun walks in with at least 20 bags of expensive Gucci and Jeremy Scott clothing. I get up and walks towards him.

"Where have you been all day? I've been worried sick!" He asked

"I was out with SUGA all day sorry. Plus I wasn't expecting you to come home early."

Seriously with SUGA from BTS? I hate that guy and still Sehun hangs out with him. I go through the bags and they're all really expensive clothing and jewelry.

"Sehun is something wrong? you sound cold." Luhan looked at him with concerned eyes.

"Oh nothing is wrong honey. Am sorry for worrying you. Oh yeah I have something to tell you."

"What is it that got you all excited." I sat down on the couch and looked up at him.

"Am going to study in Paris. I leave tomorrow." Sehun smiled but deep down he was hurt.

My eyes widen, did I hear right? His going to Paris to study? What? Well that gives me more time to spend with my baby Jessica, I just hope he doesn't find out. "Thats great baby! I'm happy for you." Luhan smiled

"Yeah Thanks well I'm tired really tired. How about you go home. Am gonna sleep now. You know the way out." Sehun said in a cold voice but didn't care anymore because this means once he left,Luhan would be with Jessica again and he hated that idea but didn't matter anymore.

"Alright well happy birthday. I bought you something." I hand over the necklace I bought at Macy's.

"Thanks but take it back."

"But Sehunnie I bought it for you". I said in an angry voice.

"Just go. I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?" Sehun turned his back on Luhan and walked up stairs.

I stay there frozen dumbfounded of what I just heard, Sehun never rejects anything I give him so why now? Well whatever I'll just give it to Jessica. I walk out of the apartment and leave towards my car.

-Sehun Pov-

I lay down on my bed and start thinking of where I could of gone wrong in our relationship. I gave Luhan everything; not just that but I told my parents I was gay for him and this is what I get? a cheating boyfriend? Fate you're a ! Ugh I just hope I don't have to see Jessica or Luhan at the airport tomorrow. I grab my phone and see that I have a message from Jessica, I try to ignore it but I simply can't. "Stupid jessica you can't believe you backstabbed me. !" I shouted at the phone.

-Text Message-

From:Jessica

To:Sehun

Hey I heard you're going to Paris tomorrow! Why didn't you tell me? •3•

 

To: Jessica

From:Sehun

I forgot to tell you sorry! Plus it wasn't that big of a deal.

 

From:Jessica

To: Sehun

Yes it's a big deal! Am your best-friend! We are always there in the ups and downs. Sorry I can't be there at the airport I have something important. :)! But I'll make it up when you come back.kekeke

 

Yeah like ing my boyfriend you little . I glare at the text message and decided not to reply back. I connect my phone to the charger and head to bed, tomorrow was going to be a big day.  My alarm goes off at 6 Am and I get ready to go the airport; when I arrive there I feel relieved that they didn’t come, at least I will be able to go without being all moody and enjoy my trip. I get my bags and walk towards the airplane ready to leave Seoul and comeback as a new man a better one! "Goodbye Luhan and Jessica, thanks for everything you backstabbers see you all in 3 years!" I said in a fierce voice.

 

 

 

--Author Note's-

I'll be updating soon, Thanks to everyone who has read this I love you all! Sorry for the grammer!! :D