Let Me Be The One

Creating Love

 

 

 

Love Like This

 

 

[Min p.o.v]

 

 

I was busy watching Weekly Idol when the charming brother of mine shouted from the door with all his might.

 

“Min-ah!!” – causing the bowl of popcorn on my lap to fly away as I flinched not-so-slightly.

 

Without civilization, he run and blocked my view on MY TV in MY OWN HOUSE. Successful in making me grab the cushion in a speed on light and throw it square in his face.

 

“Oppa,. Go away,!!”

 

“No,!!” this time he turn off the TV right when my ultimate prince charming XiuMin oppa is going to do aegyo!!!

 

“The hell,? I’ve been waiting for this since in mom’s womb,..”

 

“Language Min,. And don’t aggregate.” He warned. As if I want to listen for a person who commits such a crime. Oh My XiuMin oppa,….

 

“What do you want,??” I retorted rudely.

 

I wait for him. 5 minute,!! He need 5 freaking minute to stable himself and God can’t he just let me watch my XiuMin oppa than wait for him. I’ll officially hate him starting from today.

 

I wake up and almost turn on the TV when he started to spoke.

 

“Do you know Sungyeol like Boram,??”

 

Already,? Sungyeol oppa already started his plan? That oppa sure are daebak,!! So, I pretend to be shocked. Bulging my eyes as big as I can.

 

“Seriously,??”

 

“It is,. He says that to me,. Min-ah,. You’re my best dongsaengie,. You must help me right,? What if Boram also like him,? Our plan is at stake right,??”

 

Hoya oppa sure are cute. He’s afraid that Boram likey someone else,. Oww~~~~I’m fangirling inside.

 

“It’s ok oppa,. I’ll ask them. If it’s true,. I’ll tell them to keep their relationship at moderate. Yeollie oppa will understand right,??”

I pretend to be uninterested. Shrug it off as if it is nothing. And I see the reaction that I want from Hoya oppa,.. Pure JEALOUSY,…

 

[End of Min p.o.v.]

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“Oppa daebak,!!”

Min shouted. She is high-fiving Sungyeol. They was currently on their meeting in Destiny coffee house. Their plan on ‘Making Hoya and Boram as couple’ was still on progress. Sungyeol shift the muffler on his face. Part to cover himself in case the fans can recognise him and part to hid his embarrassment for Min’s antics. The girl sure was crazy on particular time.

 

“Oppa,. You should acts more. Like you taunt Hoya oppa and insist on him to leave Boram unnie to you. Hoya oppa kind of believe you,. I’ll asks Boram unnie to acts a little you know,.” Min explains her plain enthusiastically.

 

“I’ll do it,. It’s easy you know,. It seems like Hoya hyung like her but he don’t want to admit it,.”

 

“Right,. Hoya oppa sure was stupid,. Ohh,. Sungyeol oppa,. You should act like Myungsoo oppa,. Your acting is quite convincing after all,..”

 

Sungyeol scrunch his face in annoyance.

 

“Tchh,. This girl,. Yahh,. I’m an actor you know,?? Geez,. Don’t you asks for my help because of this,??”

 

“Jinjja,?? I don’t know. It’s just that Hoya oppa know that Boram unnie like you so I thought it’s best to seek help from you. Seriously, you’re an actor,? Daebak,. No wonder you’re good at this,..”

 

Min praise (or is it insult??) much to Sungyeol dismay.

 

“Seriously,? Aishh,. You’re so annoying,. I’m going home,. Let’s see if I want to act for you,..” Sungyeol abruptly wake up and leave Min.

 

“Oppa,!! Sorry,. I’m going to be your no.1 fans. Oppa,. Wait~~”

 

With her short legs, Min try to run after Sungyeol,. It’s cute for the onlooker. As if they is a couple that was fighting. And there is a particular person sitting alone beside their table who is laughing crazily for their antics.

 

“Pabo,..”

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

It’s scary. Hoya apparently had a dark aura around him. That even Min can’t approach him. He had been singing ‘It’s war’ by MBLAQ passionately for almost ten times already. His gaze is kind of serial killer type. Min was ready to leave her house (that Hoya had been made as his) for some peace. Her soul was too fragile for that kind of bad vibe.

 

She just needs to turn the knob and leave when Hoya suddenly said -

 

“If police caught me for charge of murdering, says to Mom and Dad that I love them so much,. And says sorry to Yeol’s family,.. I didn’t meant it,..”

 

Successful to make Min almost fall due to heart attack. gapped for a breath like a fish. She just muttered the same word -

 

“Sung,.. Sungyeol oppa,..”

 

And with that she runs. She’s heading towards Infinite dorm to find the particular person.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

[Sungyeol p.o.v]

 

 

“I’m sorry,..”

Min apologized for God know how many times already. Hand busy applying the ointment on my face. I scrunch my face lightly.

 

“It’s ok,.” I try to smile slightly.

 

“I’m sorry,. It’s all my fault,..”

She caressed my face lightly. Her tears flow from her beautiful eyes. Making her enchanting face look more adorable. My heart fluttered crazily. She cared. She cared about me and it’s enough to heal the pain. I hold her small hand.

 

“It’s ok,. As long as we can help Hoya hyung to realise his feeling,. Ok,??”

 

I trapped her in hug. And I can feel Min tightening the hug. My heart beating crazily I’m afraid it’ll eventually stop.

 

I like Min,. No,. I love her. When I and Hoya was still a trainee, I ever confessed to her but being a blunt person she is, she rejected me. Saying that she only see me as a brother. It’s hurt. So much,.

 

So, I try to make things easy. I tried to forget her, by being closer to other member of girl group but failed miserably. She’s still in my heart. And when she called me, asking for my help, it’s my pleasure to help her. My once heartbroken heart came to live. And seeing her cry for me,?? It is like she care for me for real,..

 

‘Anything for you Min,. I’ll do anything for you,..’

 

[End of Sungyeol p.o.v]

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

Min was in a bad mood. In front of him, Sungyeol was joking? flirting? playing? with Boram.

 

‘Geez,. This babo never learned.’

 

Min eyed his oppa that doing nothing?? Now,. That’s weird.

 

‘Has oppa give up on Boram unnie,? Aniyo,. This shouldn’t happen..’

Min poor brain was busy thinking about the absurdity of the condition. Sungyeol is flirting with Boram,. Boram is playing along or maybe she just like it,?? And his brother was doing nothing??

 

She’s too busy in her own though that she doesn’t even realise that Hoya was nearing her.

 

“Min - ah,.. What’re you doing,??”

 

“This shouldn’t happen,. Oppa should ---” Min almost blurt out everything when she realised it. She hastily corrected herself.

“No,. No,. I’m doing nothing,.” Min stuttered slightly.

 

“Really,. Oh,. Min – ah,. I want to ask you something. Answer me honestly,. Ok,??”

 

Min nodded eagerly. The nervous feeling of getting caught still lingered on his feelings.

 

“How am I going to confessed,??”

 

Min almost spit the juice she was drinking. The question was absurd. She laughed whole heartedly. It’s funny. His ever manly oppa was asking that kind of cute question. All her nervous feeling go away. Bet her brother still have feelings towards Boram.

 

“Just say you love that person oppa,. Just say I LOVE YOU and that person will understand eventually,. Perhaps that person is Boram unnie,??”

 

“Maybe,. Or maybe not,. Leaving her for Yeollie is not that bad if they like each other right,??”

 

“No,. it’s bad. You shouldn’t just give up,. Ara,??”

It doesn’t take even a second to make Min answer (more to shout) to Hoya’s question. And Hoya can only chuckled to his sister obliviousness on her own feelings.

 

‘Even a blind person can say that you like him and don’t want me let him with Boram Min-ah,..’

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

[Min p.o.v]

 

“I Love You,.”

Sungyeol bravely make his love declaration in front of me,. We should actually spying Hoya confess to Boram unnie in the park. Not him confessing to me,.

 

“Oppa,. What’s this,. It’s not funny,..”

Sungyeol laugh heartily. His laughter was addicting. Not like I’ll admit it in front of him after all,. But it makes my heart tingle weirdly.

 

“Just say I Love You and that person will understand eventually. That’s what you said to Hoya hyung right,? Now that I say that to you,. You must be understanding it better,.”

Sungyeol reached for my hand and hold it tightly. Not tight enough to hurt it. But it sent a feeling that I’m being loved. The park lighted suddenly showing the beautifully decorated park. Colourful light illuminated the park in the night.  In front of us, stand Hoya oppa and Boram unnie holding hands.

 

“Boram and oppa had our own happy ending courtesy to Sungyeol and you for creating our love. Now, it’s your turns. You deserve someone as him dear. He’s the one who love only you. Back then till now.” Hoya oppa suddenly said.

 

It’s getting confusing. What’s all this,? Sungyeol like me,?? Back then till now,?? Back then,?? Isn’t it like a few years back,?? He love me,?? God,. Can I faint,?? Sungyeol oppa abruptly had a guitar with him. He strummed it lightly and started singing ‘No Other’from Super Junior.

 

I remembered my conversation with Boram unnie once –

“If there’s anybody confessed to me with this song,. I’ll accept him without hesitation,.”

 

I’m getting played by my own word aren’t I,? I kind of hesitated at first. But seeing Sungyeol oppa eyes, I finally made my own mind.

 

“I Love You too,.”

And I can see Sungyeol oppa almost faint hearing my answer.. Bet I have to be truthful to him.

 

“I love you too oppa,. Back then till now,. But I’m insecure at the time,. I’m afraid that you’ll leave me once you’re famous. Afraid that you like others more than me,..”

 

Sungyeol oppa hug me hastily. Almost crush me in his tight embrace.

 

“No,.. I like you the best,..” (Cue I Like You The Best by Beast)
 

 

The End ,..????

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

[ Ho-Ram-Yeol Moments]

 

 

“Hyung,. It’s hurt,..”

 

“Aish,.Stop being a baby,. What’s hurt,?? It has to look convincing you know,??”

 

“My face will surely be bruised if you do it like this hyung,. Slowly,..” the stupid two boy keeps on fighting.

 

“Yahh,. Can you two stop fighting already,? You guys are going to finished my make-up at this point,. Geez,. Let me do it,..” Boram come to rescue the situation only to be pushed lightly by Hoya.

 

“No way,. You’re not allowed to touch another man jagi-ah,. And how could you allied with this choding and my weird sister just to make me jealous,? And I’ll stupidly fell into the trap if I not spy them the other day,.” Hoya grudgingly applied the make-up ever so harshly on Sungyeol face. He will never hurt Boram or his sister. So, it’ll be Sungyeol to pay for everything.

 

“Hyung,.”

 

“Shut up,. We have to make you look like I’ve beaten you badly and this should be convincing. So that Min will fall for it,..”

 

“She will,. I can hardly open my mouth right now. Aishh,. It’s hurts,. Just beat me for real already,. How can you applying make-up feels like a punch on my face,..”

 

The two idiots keep on bickering. And Boram can only sigh. She surely needs to do shopping for her make-up.

 

And that how Sungyeol end up hurting for real that day. At least its pay off when he saw Min cries for him. And it takes Sungyeol almost one whole freaking week for the make-up to disappear permanently. Just as the real bruised need to disappear. And he can’t be more thankful for that. Because he don’t need Hoya to apply more make-up to make it look real,..

 

 

 

 

The real end,………….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know I says I want to update it as fast as possible,. But the internet connecting was really freaking stupid that I couldn’t do anything,. So, this is the second part of Creating Love,. Sorry for the mistakes and thanks for reading,.. Love all~~~