Love Like This

Creating Love

 

 

 

LOVE LIKE THIS

 

 

“No,.!!!”

The loud shout startled the whole lecture hall. Mr. Kim the lecturer of physiology stops his lecture. Everyone searching for the source of nuisance except a girl that just copying the note in front of the class.

“Are you awake sleeping princess,?? Now go to the toilet and wash your face. Did you think my class as a bedroom,?? Min, you go with her. Don’t let her sleep on the toilet as she used to do,..”

Mr. Kim ordered her. With a heavy sigh, she put the pen and sauntered from her chair. Ushering the girl besides her to the toilet.

“Let’s go princess Jeon Boram,..”

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

[In the toilet]

 

“Now what unnie,??” Min asked the older that was busy washing her face. The older faces sure are mesmerising. She’s beautiful. Even Min that is a girl thinks so then what about the boy that is lurking outside. The unnie is was older than her. Yet she looked even younger than she is.

 

“Min-ah,. You know that pretty 4D prince- Jang Hyunseung,?? Boram answered to Min’s question with another question. Earning glares from Min.

“Of course. He’s kind of popular if I’m not mistaken.”

“No,. You’re not mistaken at all,..” Boram tone is kind of ahjumma style. So, Min was kind of giggling because of that.

“Yah,. I’m serious here. He’s asking me out you know,??”

Min was kind of weird at her problem. Her brow crunched. Boram is beautiful for cry out load. So, it’s not weird if someone hitting on her right,.

“You did remember that he kind of have the Hyuna girl obsessing about him right,??”

Oh yeah,. It finally hit her. Hyungseung is a kind of playboy. And he had a y obsessing over him namely Hyuna. The girl is simply crazy. There is a time she harassed a girl that was with Hyunseung till the point the girl had to move to another university.

It is sure then. Boram didn’t want to face the same situation. Her face sure is a crime. So many boys had stumble on her feet yet she never had a liking towards anybody.

“Aishh,.. So what happen,? Did she do something to you until you get bad dream or so,?? You’re usually awfully quiet when you sleep you know,??”

“Well it’s not what she did. It’s what Hyunseung want me to do,..” Boram drag her last word. And Min can only sigh. It must be a problem again. And she’ll be the person who had to help her as usual.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

[Min p.o.v.]

 

My name is Lee Minyoung. Well known as Min. I attend Seoul International University with my best friend slash unnie Jeon Boram. She’s older yet cuter, childish and has a faces that everyone willing die to have it. But there’s nobody perfect in this world right,? She’s a bit stupid,? Retarded,? Or just complicated,? I can’t identify it either. Why,?? Because she thinking too much.

 

Like how the 4D prince Jang Hyunseung recently force her to go out with him. She had that idea of telling him that she already had a boyfriend. But when he asks her to show him her boyfriend, she starts to hyperventilate. For God sake, she at acting (when she’s actually the vice president of drama club). And the so-called prince is actually very good at guessing (or it’s she’s just too obvious). So, he gets that idea that she’s just pretending. Apparently, the wicked prince wanted her to show his boyfriend or she had to accept him as her boyfriend by hook or by crook. And she gets effect by that. Seriously, she’s impossible. If I’m on her place, I’ll just ignore it (as if I’ll be on her place after all). So, here I am stuck on thinking idea on how to save her. Just as if I don’t have anything else to do.

 

 

 

The things that nobody even Boram unnie know about me is I’m Lee Howon younger sister. Well, yeah,. I can practically hear everyone scream when I say his name. He’s a member of a popular boy group Infinite. I’m their big fans of course. And since I’m a big fan of , I kind of ship them actually. Of course, their interactions are too cute to be truth. I ship Woohyun oppa with Sunggyu oppa, my brother with Dongwoo oppa and of course Myungyeol,.. I’m a big fan of them. Unfortunately, they are straight. And I get a fair seven smack on my head (seven including forever alone Sungjong oppa and my betrayal brother) when they stumble into my asianfanfics account and read the story I write about them. They freak out of course, (when read the rated story) and threaten to send me to salvation. Geez, they really are ruining my hope. (“At least let me live with my imagination” I said that and they can just shrugged.)

 

But apparently, there are rumours going on about my beloved brother. He is accused to be a gay (in which I laugh so hard that cause me to have a sore throat the next day). He had dumped a so-called-cute-but-evil girl group member namely Minah and she’s kind of hold a grudge on him. (A/N : in Malaysia, Minah is a name that old folk usually have and can be used as another word for girl. So I always laugh whenever I read her name). She had spread Howon oppa indecent picture sleeping with his fellow member. And I swear I’ll never forget his face written in horror when he saw the picture. So, as a nice girl I am, I will do my best to help my lovely brother.

 

But the problem is what should I do,?? I kind of confuse who to help first also,. Hoya oppa or Boram unnie,???? Ottoke,???

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Oppa,..”

I try to get my oppa attention. Infinite is in hiatus for a week but my brother didn’t seem like he’ll stop dancing at all.

“What,??”

“Geez, shouldn’t you be bit gentle over me. Since that I already have a solution for your problem,? Well then if you don’t want,. I’m going to watch Weekly Idol then,..”

I saunter to the living room while counting back from 10. ‘10,9,8,7,6,5,…’ and I can feel he tugged my hand. Wiping the smirk from my face, I turns back,..

(1 down, 1 more to go)

 

 

 

 

“VIP ticket to Infinite concert,? Backstage pass,?? Seriously,??!!” Boram unnie shout causing all eyes to turn in our direction. Good thing that Mr. Kim still not coming.

“Damn serious. Did you want to go or not,? Or else I’ll bring any of the girls that had been looking at us since you shout just now.” I make my poker face. It’s impossible she’ll turn down this opportunity. Boram unnie is an Inspirit too,. And she like Sungyeol so much,. I can bet on all my brother’s fortune that she’ll never turn it down.

“No way,. Of course I’ll go,. Now let’s look for the outfit,..” she eagerly pull my hand. See,? There there, my brother fortune is safe,.. And yeah, she needs to look decent enough for my plan. And I’m sure my plan will run smoothly. So, I laugh my devil laughter without minding everyone else.

 

[End of Min’s p.o.v.]

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

[Infinite concert, After the concert, Waiting Room]

 

The room was awfully quiet. Boram have a red face due to embarrassment. Hoya had this kind of killer look and Min, being an abnormal girl, had her usual poker face. The rest of Infinite had left and let them settle their problem.

“Boram didn’t know anything right,??” Hoya finally asks.

“She didn’t before. But now she know,.” Min replied nonchalantly.

“Yah,!!”

“What,? Both of you ask for my help right,? I just want to be fair and help both of you. It’s kind of killing two birds with a stone. At least now everyone know you’re not gay and Boram unnie, Hyunseung will never disturb you,. Right,??”

 The two elders seemed hesitates to agree. But Min’s right. She had her mischievous way as always.

She says to Hoya that Boram is willing to help him. Be pretending to be his girlfriend and such, and she just fooled Boram to get into stage and then it happen. Hoya introduced Boram as his precious lover in which the latter almost faint when she heard that. From Boram shocked face, the reality hit them. Min- the sneaky girl had pulled the plan. Well, it’s a success, but they’ll never let her go. Just like that.

 

But still, the elders nodded slowly. Causing Min to smile proudly as her plan is becoming a huge success.

 

And her brother can only rolled his eyes. Make a mental note to never let his sister and Sungjong meet or the two impish kids will take over the world with their capability to deceive others- and wondering how in the earth his worlds seem to revolve around mischievous of person.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

[Min p.o.v]

 

 

“Then things dawn to me,. They actually have similarities. The prominent one is their height. I guess it run in their genetics.” the audience laugh at Boram witty remarks.

“Says the one who’ll barely pass my shoulder when she’s not wearing heels..” and the laugh burst again. It gets louder when Hoya suddenly flinch as Boram pinch he on his arms.

 

“You’re freaking me out sis,..” Hoya oppa suddenly sits beside me. Handing a mug of coffee in the process. The whole world now knows me as his sister, so he had been bugging my life by hang out on my place more often.

“Thanks. Oppa,. Did you know that you and Boram unnie look so cute together.?”

 “Did we,?? Isn’t it weird having your own friend as unnie,??”

He asked. I shook my head frantically.

“No way,. It’s way better to be Boram unnie than Minah unnie,..”

“Right,??” and we share our laugh. And then I decided to ask him this question that had been bugging me.

“Oppa,. Did you by any chance like Boram unnie,??”

 

 

 

 

“I think I do like him,. But I don’t think he share the same feeling as me..”

Boram unnie smile bitterly. Gosh, she’s so pity. My brother was such a jerk. How can she just shrug my question about Boram unnie.

“Oppa was so stupid. Don’t he have feeling for this adorable cutie-pie,??” I pinch unnie’s cute cheek.

‘Pie,? Oh, I’m so hungry yet I have to calm this unnie first.’ My stomach started to protest and growl.

“And today there’s a picture of him and someone I don’t give a damn on a magazine,. What kind of jerk he is unnie,? Pity you,. Don’t worry,.. I’ll help you,… I know what to do,. But firstly, let’s go grab a breakfast,..” I grab unnie’s hand a drag her to my heaven a.k.a café,.. Problem can wait. But right now, foods, here I come,.!!!

 

[End of Min p.o.v]

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“What’ll I get for helping you then,??” Sungyeol asked.

“Simple,. I’ll give you whatever you want,.!!” Min spread her hands. Attempt to look like a cute fairy or such. Only, to be get embarrassed when Sungyeol laugh his of her kinds of cute but stupid antics.

“Anything,??”

“Yes,. Anything,. Just tell me your wish,.”

Sungyeol smile slyly. He looks like he already had what he wants and it kind of freaking Min. That choding is full of surprise after all. But since she really needs his help, he’ll sacrifice everything. She needs his help to make her brother feel insecure. So that Hoya will finally realize his true feelings towards Boram.

Min is so sure that her plan will be smooth. Or so she thought,..

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : And that’s it. The first part of creating love. The second part will come next week or so I plan. I thought I could finish it tonight but it’s currently 3 am and I really need some sleep since I had class tomorrow. And the next update will be filled with YeolMin/MinYeol feelings. So, please anticipate it,..