Encountering The Coldest Guy Ever

The Queenka That Rules The School...Not Anymore!

Lee Young's day had been ruined. She was desperate for anything that could cheer her up. She bought 3 ice cream sandwhiches just to brighten up the day a little bit. Sun Hee was well know in the whole school and Lee Young had picked that fact up fast due to the fact that everyone was talking about Sun Hee and how "adorable" she was and how Myungsoo would take her to the school dance.

Lee Young had no idea who this Myungsoo was, so she assumed it was a really hot guy. Lee Young was angry at Sun Hee, but was also disappointed. She always thought that Sun Hee really DID care for her, but being the gullible person she was, she fell for it.

Lee Young was heading for her locker when she tripped on a rock. She collapsed and nearly fell on her face. "Ow! I seriously need to watch out, I am such a clumsy girl, jeez!" She scolded herself and was so deep into her scolding that she bumped into a hard chest. She looked up and a really handsome guy was in front of her. "Watch out where you are heading. I don't need any more problems with "pests" these days. Now, go get lost!" This random dude had said.

"Excuse me, but if you would have been watching youself, you would have had the brains to move over. Do you think I wanted to bump into you? Are you seriously that full of yourself? I am not a pest, I am a human being and untill you treat me like one, your words will mean nothing to me." Lee Young smiled at herself and congratulated herself inside her head for standing up to a bully. (That was soooo cute)

The guy looked so shocked, he practically fell over. He gaped and couldn't form out a word. A few minutes past and then he looked like he had gathered himself up and he began to speak. "Ok, my name is Myungsoo. Don't talk to me like that! You must be new here, you need to get into that little head of yours that I don't care what you think. I am the most top qualitied thing you have probably seen in your life, so you need to back off. I will not refer to you as a human because I don't think you would ever be human enough."

She glared at him and scoffed. "Whatever, think what you want, I don't care anymore." She sashayed down the hall to make Myungsoo know that she was not defeated. She walked into her geometry classroom and sat in the middle row of the desks. She applied a cover of lip gloss on and began to take out her books. I can't believe Sun Hee would like a jerk like that guy, Lee Young thought.

The teacher had walked in and put her name on the board. "Hello class, I believe we have a new student, so I would like to introduce myself. Ahem, My name is Mrs. Reyun, I teach geometry and I expect top quality grades and a good education, I suppose you had that rule in your old school?" She didn't even let Lee Young answer and continued speaking. "Anyways, I expect you to have your work always finished the next day, that way things will go by faster and I won't have to spend time grading them over the weekend. No electronics, food, talking, cheating, disrespect, or disruption."

Mrs. Reyun turned her back to the class and began teaching their first lesson. Lee Young moaned and raised her hand. "Do you by any chance have any time for me to catch up on the last lesson untill we have the test?" She had a test today and was required to study for it, but Mrs. Reyun had only given her two days, so she HAD to say something!

"No! Of course not, I gave you two hole days to catch up and I expect you to already know everything." She glared at Lee Young and continued on with her lesson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scary teacher, eh? Sorry about the small chapter, I really haven't been on much because of all the schoolwork and other family issues. I am quite sure that this story will finish, but it might take my a while. I will try my best to get it finished soon so you guys can enjoy the excitement of fanfics!