Queenka = The Devil

The Queenka That Rules The School...Not Anymore!

It was a sunny day when Lee young woke up. She was excited for her new day at her new school, most importantly she couldn't wait to see her old best friend from kindergarden. As she put on her slippers that made the sound of a cow when she walked, she thought of what her best friend would be like. "Would she be a queenka or would she be bullied?" The thought of that gave her chills, she wouldn't want either.

"Lee Young! Are you getting ready? We're already late, we have to get going now!" Yelled her father down from the kitchen. Hearing this, she hurriedly got ready and walked down the marble staircase. Her father handed her a croissant and shoved her backpack into her arms and scooted her out the door.

"Bye, dont make enemies just friends!" Her father had always said that to her when she was little. He rarely ever does it now. The lost of Lee Young's mother had effected the way her father would act and he was never in a great mood. She smiled at the thought of him getting back on track and slowly losing his misery from the death of his wife.

Lee Young arrived at the front gate of Seoul's Academy Unit School (SAUS). She ran through the crisp, moist grass, feeling more happy as ever. She sat on a nearby bench and organized her things in her backpack. She was smiling broadly and was careless. She accidently bumped into a person. "Oh! I apoligize, clum-". Her old best friend, Sun Hee was standing right there. Her eyes widened and she opened too shocked to say a word. "Sun Hee! Hi, its Lee Young! Your old best friend from kindergarden! Remember me? How come you haven't been replying to my letters? You still live on 498 Oct Yupstreet, right?".

Sun Hee glared at her "Oh, puh-lease, you're the idiot that has been sending me letters? I don't have time to reply to letters from people who actually contact their OLD best friend from kindergarden! I mean who does that, like only fuh-reaks!". Sun Hee's heart sunken. Did her old best friend mistake her for someone else? "No, it's me Lee Young, I think you must have mistaken me for someone else. I am your bestest best friend, remember?".

"Do you think I am stupid? Of course I know who you are and I wish I don't! Im wasting my time talking to you, I should be unpacking by now! Im NOT your best friend, I wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with you, I don't even like you! The only reason I was friends with you in kindergarden was because you always had candy to give to me and that was all. Do you realize that you and I have grown up? Do you know that you are being such childish and asking me if I still like you?!" She growled. She huffed and stomped away with these other girls, whispering and stealing glances at Lee Young making sure she saw them, so she knew they were talking about her.

Lee Young no longer felt excited nor happy for her new school. She was upset and angry at her no longer best friend and is now officially her enemy...

 

So would did you guys think? It was short because something happened and all the stuff I had written dissappeared and I had to redo it and it is now late at now so just tell me what you think and regular chapter from now and then on will be much longer! :D i luv choo