4-Kidnapped

Love like he is my Mr. Right

Sulli's POV

Key brought me around the school for a brief tour. The university campus is spacious and bright. It's also well furnished and equipped with lots of facilities. 

Seoul National university, no wonder it's korea's best university.

Its been some time since I can have a proper and nice chat with key. Key has been my good friend since middle school but we went to a different university after high school. He is one of the rare few who understands me really well. hehe

The heat was getting stronger and unbearable so we went to the cafe to drink some nice cold chocolate latte. Shortly after, Luna came in and joined us.

"Luna!! You are finally here! What took you so long!!" I asked angrily when luna hurriedly and panickingly sat on the chair next to me.

Luna took my cup of cold latte and drank a few gulps in one go, like she have not drank any water in a few days.

Key and I stared at her, shocked and puzzled.

"Yah! What's going on!?" Key asked worriedly, moving his chair closer to luna. 

"Don't scare me luna! you are acting all weird..." I said, still looking at luna as she finished the last drop of latte in my cup.

Luna slammed the cup on the table and let out a deep breath.

Key and I glanced sideways at each other and raised our eyebrows.

"You... You....." Luna stuttered and pointing her finger at me.

I shift back a little from luna and both of my hands were up, showing my surrender sign. "What!??? What did I do again??"

Luna looked all flustered and pissed.

"Urghh... You cause a havoc in the school! Omygoshh chae sulli! I can't believe this!" luna said and dropped her head on the table.

"Wow! Sulli is the power women! hahahaha!" key teased me after he saw me totally stunned and oblivious of what's going on.

"Whatttt!!??" I asked impatiently again.

"The whole school is talking about you! As I was walking along the school corridor just now, everyone was like blaming me. Many of them even asked me what course are you taking and what class are you enterring. BUT HOW THE HELL do i know? I was like being held responsible!" luna said it all in one breath.

Key laughed while I remain motionless, just thinking about what luna said.

"Well...its true that its your fault anyway! You helped me do the transfer paper to this university!   Oh ya! They sent me an email yesterday. I am in the business management course, class B5, just letting you know" I said, smilingly at the distress luna. 

 

Minho's pov

I walked quickly to the teacher's office as my professor summoned me with a text message, telling me to head to his office.

I bowed and greeted politely when I saw Professor Yunho.

"Oh hi Minho! A new transfer student is joining our class today. As the class leader, I hope you can help me by giving her a timed test later as I want to know her standard and since I will be out of school for a while for some matters" Professor Yunho said and trusted me a stack of papers.

I nodded and took over the papers gently.

"Oh by the way, help me mark them! The questions are pretty easy" Yunho said and patted on my shoulders.

I smiled and watched him going out of his office.

"But professor! May I know the transfer student's name?" I shouted before he left.

Yunho cocked his head to the side and scratched his head. "Hmmm... is it... Chae...sulli?" Yunho said, not confident if it is the correct name.

My jaws dropped at the mentioned of her name.

Really!?

 

Sulli's POV

What the hack!? Seriously...a test? Like before I even start a lesson?

What kind of school rules is this?

I sighed and wondered if I could even do any of the questions since I have never truly paid attention in any of the lessons in my previous university.

I stomped my way to the assigned classroom for the test. As I walked past, many people stared their eyes out at me.

My anger was boiling up and reaching its limit. "What what what!!!??? never seen a pretty women before!? huh??? continue staring and I will dig your eyes out!" I snapped and even showing one of my fist to scare them away.

"Whoahhh-ahhh" many of them carried their feet quickly and ran away.

I smirked at the sight. "heheehehehehe!", letting out a soft evil laughter.

I squinted my eyes at the classroom ahead of me and stretched my fingers. "I am going to conquer the test! Who am i? I am chae sulli!! nothing is difficult for me!"

I took in a deep breath before entering the classroom....

but...why do i still feel so nervous. My feet was like inching into the room and then cringing back.

What am i doing? when did I became a coward?

1  ... 2....3 .... go!!!

"Annyeonghasaeyo chae sulli imida! Good morning professor!" I bowed and greeted the moment I stepped in.

"Okay please take a seat!" 

I frowned at the familiar lovingly voice.

I lifted up my head immediately and my legs turned jelly when I saw only minho in the classroom.

My mind was confused at the sight. 

"Omo omo!! Choi minho!! Why are you here? you are the professor!?" I asked, while holding onto the door next to me, to keep me standing.

"Hmm..." 

"Omo!!!" I said, totally flustered and adjust my hair and clothes. I took out my pocket mirror to check my appearance.

I looked up from the mirror and battered my eyelids at minho.

"Minho-yahh..." I said in a whispering volume, inching my body towards him.

Minho's eyes widened in complete disgust and moved away.

"I-i i am only the class leader! You got to do your test now! You have 45 minutes. You may start now!" Minho blabbered nervously and threw the papers on the table. 

I flunked my hair to the back and gave minho a seducive wink.

I sat down on the chair and started filling in the answers immediately.

I gave a secret glance at minho and he seemed pretty impressed at me.

I chuckeld softly behind my hands.

After about 25 minutes, I completed all the questions.

"Done!" I said, stood up from my seat and stretched my tired body.

"Not done yet! You got to check your answers! I cannot let you go before 45 minutes is up!" Minho said.

I frowned and shouted, "BWOHH!!! There is no need to check!!! and the rules are flexible to changes! urgghhhh", sitting down and kicking my legs in the air.

"No!" minho said, emotionlessly.

I gritted my teeth and folded my arms at him but he still looked at me with his stone face.

I closed my eyes to calm my nerves.

This man is kind of boring and so disciplined... I can't even... urgh....

I slept on the desk but minho came to wake me up, so i throw a fit by pushing my pencil case on the floor.

"YAHH!!!" minho shouted, finally angry.

I apologized and picked up my stationary obediently. Minho helped me too.

I took one of my pencils and started doodling on a piece of blank paper that I have.

 

Minho's POV

I didn't know overseeing a student for a test can be this tiring. 

Finally 45 minutes was up, I took over her paper and headed to the library to mark her test.

"MINHOOOOOOO!!!" some one shouted my name.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the people in the library hushed at that man.

I turned around to see my sunbae Onew. 

No. Actually his real name is call lee jin ki but i don't know why he want to call himself onew. I mean... onew means dubu...which means soft tofu...

This sunbae is so crazy for chicken. He should call himself chicken anyway.

Even though I respect this senior but i have to admit...onew is weird. You gotta see his onew condition. Very few people can stand it.

Onew sat on the chair next to me and hugged me so tight.

I almost can't breathe properly. "Hyung! Stop it... are you a gay?" I said, annoyed.

"NO!!! of course not" onew shouted.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the people hushed at him again.

Onew gave them an apologetic look then turned to me again.

"What do you want onew??" I asked while taking out my stationary.

Onew went silent for a few seconds as he was thinking.

"Erm... i don't know... I... just miss you anyway. Let me sit next to you for a while okay??? okay???" onew said, happily.

I sighed and nodded. 

I began marking the questions and so far none of them were correct at all.

I thought sulli was so confident of her work but in the end... 

I flipped her answer sheet and suddenly a paper dropped on the floor.

Onew picked the paper up for me and gave a super exaggerating gasped.

"Minho! Look!! what is this? someeee boddyyyy lllllikesss youuuuu" onew teases.

I frowned, not knowing what onew was saying until I saw the sketch of myself, on the paper.

It was so detailed. The shading, the tone, everything looks so good.

It's so weird to see such a thorough sketched of me.

shinee___minho_by_kiwihiwi-d62ntwz.jpg

The weird thing is... the picture has me smiling, yet... i seldom smiles.

 

Sulli's pov

I introduced myself to the class already and now i am listening to professor yunho's class.

I glanced at minho's empty seat and giggled.

I wonder how he did feel after seeing my sketch.

He must have felt so touched right?

This is one of my best works ever. hehehe

The bench I am sitting at, I am the only one, because everyone wants to avoid me.

sigh.... am I THATTTTT scary???

"Good morning professor yunho!" Minho entered the classroom, greeting the teacher.

Professor nodded his head and asked him to take a seat.

My heart was palpitating so fast, like my blood stream was about to explode soon as I hoped he would sit next to me.

Minho's eyes landed on me and suddenly, i felt a punge of dizziness swept me by.  Oh god oh god... will he sit here? will he?

Our eyes were still on each other. Minho walked up the stairs and then he sat... on the second bench beside Hoya.

I could hear my heart shattering into pieces. Noooooo...you cruel minho!
I dropped my head on the table.

At the end of the class, Luna came to find me and I packed my bag quickly, wanting to leave this boring place so badly.

"CHAE SULLI!" minho shouted.

My heart skipped a beat as he mentioned my name with such a force.

I turned my head around and looked at him with my litted face.

Is he going to confess to me?

OMYGODDDD

Shyttt... i am not prepared yet...

Butterflies swimming in my stomach and i couldn't breathe properly...what is this feeling? Am i sick?

Minho walked up the stairs towards me. 

My legs were stood rooted to the ground and I just froze.

"You scored 2 marks out of 25 for your test! Try harder next time... wait no... be more serious in your studies.." minho said monotonously at me.

I stared at him as I could not seem to register what he said to me. 

Isn't he going to confess to me?

What was he saying? 

Suddenly, the whole class burst into boisterous laughter and the reality started kicking in.

Minho said that I am not serious in my studies and that I am stupid??!!!! 

I looked around at the people laughing at me. I had never felt so humiliated ever in my life before!

How can he tell out my marks infront of everybody and even scolded me.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I took my bag, running out of the classroom.

Luna watched the scene and was too shocked to move.

"Daebak... this is the first time anybody dares to scold sulli... daebakkk..." Luna said, shaking her head and eyeing at minho.

 

Minho's pov

As I pressed the password to my apartment, I started hearing the spamming of the piano keys again. 

"Muhuhuhuhu MYAAAAAAA WAEEEEEEE WHAT IS THISSSS!!! hwaaaaaaaaaaaaa" sulli was screaming and crying in her house, so loud that I can even hear from here.

I sighed. Was I too mean? 

I entered my apartment, took off my shoes, preparing myself to shower and then go out again.

I am too busy to be bothered by the noise.

Sulli's pov

"NOBODY EVER DARES TO CONFRONT ME OR SCOLD ME BEFORE EVER IN MY LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!" I shouted, throwing my pillows and boosters on the floor, so angry, so frustrated.

"choi minhoooo!!! I hate youuu!!! I am going to take my revengeee!! You wait!!! YOUUUUU WAITTT!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I grasped the cans of beer on my table and poured them into my mouth.

"Aahhhh!!!" I let out the gas from my mouth.

I tripped on one of the empty cans on the floor and toppled on the couch.

I counted the number of beer i drank. 7 cans! I still can drink more!

I burped disgustingly and stood up but I was too dizzy to walked properly.

My place was like rotating about and I think I was drunk. urghh

but I still need to take my revenge!!! you dummy dumb dumb minho!!!
I began attaching a string on the floor, outside minho's apartment, so that he would tripped on it if he didn't see it when he goes out.

And when he tripped on it, the bucket that contains my 7 empty cans will all dropped on his head above him. YES!! good good idea!

Minho's pov

After I was dressed in a set of new clothes. I drank a glass of mineral water and ready to head out.

I thought some thing was weird.

No noise was coming out from sulli's apartment. 

I felt so uneased. I mean... like something was wrong...

I put on my converse shoes and opened the door.

I think I was lucky or something. My eyes drifted to the floor and i saw a string floating above it outside my door, probably to tripped me huh?

I crossed over the string carefully and then shut my door.

You sneaky and scheming chae sulli. I am so glad that I am cleverer than you.

"BOOOOMMMM!!!!" sulli suddenly appeared beside me and shouted.

I gave a short yelped and fell on the floor, staring at the girl standing infront of me.

My heart almost came out of my mouth. I think I just lose it. My face probably looked so unglam.

Sulli started laughing like a hysterical woman and i could smell her breath full of alcohol.

I covered my nose and hurriedly went to pressed the lift.

"Why are you avoiding me? scared of me huh? I will take revenge on you! YOUUU STUPID DUMB DUMB MINHOOOOO" sulli shrieked into my ears.

I cringed and moved away from her but she kept following me. Even into the lift.

Omygosh.. dammit. 

Sulli clasped onto my arms tightly and wiped her tears on my shirt.

"WAEEEEE!!!" sulli cried pitifully.

I clenched my fist tightly and held my anger.

When the lift door opens, I dropped sulli on the floor and ran out.

I started the engine of my black scooter, ready to set off.

I kept looking back to see if sulli was following me.

My heart was racing so fast. I never thought that I will be so scared of a woman before.

"HELLLPPPPPP!!! HELPPPPPP!!!" sulli's scream pierced into the air.

I was about to move off but I wondered if I had injured her just now by accident.

Should I go back to check if she was fine?

"HELPPP!!!!" Sulli screamed again and this time I could hear her clearer and closer.

I turned my body swiftly, then I saw two man wearing black vest and black long pants with black cap carrying sulli on their shoulders, running to a black van at the corner of the car park.

My hands became cold and a shiver ran down my spine.

What you they doing?

My mind was blank for a few seconds as I could not think straight.

A cold sweat dripped down my forehead. Are they kidnapping sulli?

"HEY!!! What are you two doing???" I shouted at the two man infront.

They looked at me for a while but ignored me. I saw them throwing sulli into the back of the van and then went to the driver seat, going to set off.

My heart twisted in fear. 

Chae sulli....

what are you? why are you being kidnapped?

I sat back up on my scooter and chase after the escaping black van.

Don't worry, I am going to save you...sulli


Quite a long chapter huh?! haha

omygod! what's going to happen! Why is sulli being kidnap? whattt whatt

:D hehe! btw, thanks for reading! really really appreciate it!

I hope you can leave a comment, i would like to hear them!

Thank you so much!