Pretty Boy

Mysterious Girl And A Cute Guy

Hannah's POV

 

Going back to Korea?? something to discuss?? again?? tch!! i hate it!! i sit on the chair at the airport and i saw there're two guys behind me.. one of that guy are staring at me deeply until i heard another guy beside him shouted at his ear and they shouting and fighting playfully at each other... until i felt very annoyed!! i turned back and said....

 

" did the monkeys already escaped from the zoo?? "

 

i stared at that guy's eyes who are staring at me behind my black sunglases.. aww.. he has a beautiful eyes.. i can see from his eyes that he is nervous.. or something like.. scared?? tch!! serve you right pretty boy!!

 

" err.... i.. emm...w-we.. j-just.. err.... s-so- "

 

" we're really sorry for make you angry or- "

 

" who said that i'm angry huh ?? i just only asked if there're a monkeys already escape from the zoo cause it's really.. uhgh!! whatever!! "

 

i stand up from that chair and take my bags.. i can't take it anymore!! that pretty guy is stuttering!!! ahahaha!!! but i must control my cool face infront of them.. haha.. luckily his friend hel him.. fuhh!!

 

After a few steps.....

 

" Hannahhh!!! "

 

urgh!! that voice!! i hate that voice!!