One Year Later

One Year Later

There are couples breaking up everyday. Approximately many couples break up on Valentine's Day. Break-ups means there is new beginning. There is some couples break-up because they didn't fit each other or that is not their choice. They are just push through it.

Jessica Jung was a girl who left everything in Korea. Especially her longtime boyfriend Onew Lee. Supposedly they will be 5 years but they broke up in Valentine's Day because the next day is Jessica's flight to Italy. Jessica left Korea because of her dream to become a  famous photographer.

After One year, Jessica become a famous photographer. She was one of the photographers of Vogue Italia.

At this moment,there is no shoot. So she is at her room. It was a sunny day. You can feel the heat. She is alone at her house. So there are thought play at her mind. Suddenly when the moment she left Korea for Italy come back at her mind.

She remembered the time when she left Onew. You can see Onew's face full of sadness. He has no choice he wants Jessica to fulfill her dreams. Before Jessica left, the last words of Onew was "Take Care. Remember I will always love you and I'll be there at your side" And gave her a hug for the last time.They didn't have a communication after that.

You can see at Jessica's face of missing someone."How is he?"Jessica thought "Did he mary somebody?" There are many unanswered questions in Jessica's mind.

One day, She receive a call from Tiffany."Can you comeback to Korea for our reunion?" Tiffany said. "I suddenly remember Onew,How can I face him? I'm afraid to see him.Maybe he has a wife already" Jessica thought. To her suprised she said yes.

After a month, She want to Korea. And she attended the reunion. She was looking for Onew but there were no signs of him.

And here she is like a lost puppy looking for her owner. Owner of her heart. And she suddenly see Key and asked him "Where is Onew?" to her suprised she saw him crying.

Jessica asked him again "Where is Onew?" there is a tension in the athmosphere. Ans she feel something bad. "He di-ed One year later. When you left ,He already has a stage 4 colon cancer. At the time you left his days is counted."Key said. Tears started to flow at Jessica's eyes.

"Before he left he said hand this to you" Key said

As she open the scrapbook. She was strike with this words "Don't cry my love,I want your smile more." "Stupid Onew!How can I not cry you left me alone. You didn't tell me. And smile now? How can I smile it hurts here?" she said pointing to her chest. "Why did you leave me? Yes, you show me tha you love me by letting my dream first. It hurts. Do you know I can't love anybody else?" she continued. After that she always visit Onew's grave.

Tears are sign of sorrow. If you let your tears out that is called cry. Sad people experienced crying. At the end of the story, Jessica never married somebody. She kept on remembering Onew. At the age of 60 she died and joined Onew in heaven and their Love STory continues.

-----------------------------------------------

WHY ARE TIME DON'T MATCH?